Reporter tries gotcha question on Vivek, he gives an EPIC response

Sure I did. You are just too stupid to comprehend it, hence the post you just quoted, Simp.
You didn't. The idea that Affirmative Action is systemically racist against white people isnt something anyone takes seriously except for white wing trolls impressed by sound bites.

You didn't. The idea that Affirmative Action is systemically racist against white people isnt something anyone takes seriously except for white wing trolls impressed by sound bites.
Zzz

Actually, given your status as a black racist troll, your claim is not just the product of your bias and ignorance but also of your dishonesty.

It is in fact pretty clear.

Where a company chooses to hire applicant B for a position over applicant W, and does so not on the basis of qualifications but instead on the basis of skin color, they does not simply mean that B got a racial preference.

It also means that W got a disadvantage based on race.

When required by law, that is racism.

Only biased racists like Jerk Chicken would even bother trying to deny it.

Zzz

Actually, given your status as a black racist troll, your claim is not just the product of your bias and ignorance but also of your dishonesty.

It is in fact pretty clear.

Where a company chooses to hire applicant B for a position over applicant W, and does so not on the basis of qualifications but instead on the basis of skin color, they does not simply mean that B got a racial preference.

It also means that W got a disadvantage based on race.

When required by law, that is racism.

Only biased racists like Jerk Chicken would even bother trying to deny it.
If you frail whites didn't want that to be the case then you should of fixed your deplorable fucking culture voluntarily before we had to fix it for you. :dunno:

I never mentioned affirmative action, Simp.

There it goes again................your complete lack of critical thinking and reading comprehension skills exposes yet again what a colossal dumbass you are, vermin.

If you frail whites didn't want that to be the case then you should have fixed your deplorable fucking culture voluntarily before we had to fix it for you. :dunno:
You frail fail black racists don’t seek to “fix” anything. You seek to break them.

And your pathetic misuse of language doesn’t conceal what you’re actually saying or what you’re all about.

It might help you in your twilight years to finally come to terms with who and what you are. Youre nothing more than a racist. And it’s a bad thing. You should repent.

:fu:

You frail fail black racists don’t seek to “fix” anything. You seek to break them.
Yeah. We seek to break the back of your deplorably racist culture. :dunno: I have no trouble owning up to that goal.
And your pathetic misuse of language doesn’t conceal what you’re actually saying or what you’re all about.
Where do you see me trying to conceal my contempt for you and your people? :dunno:
It might help you in your twilight years to finally come to terms with who and what you are. Youre nothing more than a racist. And it’s a bad thing. You should repent.

:fu:
I don't believe in zombie Jesus or that I have anything to repent over. You have no hope of making feel sorry for you. The best you can do is hope to subjugate me politically as I seek to subjugate you. :dunno:

No, Vivek did. That's who I was talking about when you responded to me you clueless retard. 😄
Let's play your silly game...............

What are Affirmative Actions decisions based on? Race.

Who wants to eliminate race being the factor in who does an doesn't get a job, etc? Non racists.

Who wants to base decisions solely on race? Racists.

Next?

I actually like the answer. But that doesn't mean he directly addressed the question or that he won.

The reporter won simply because she correctly anticipated that Vivek would not have the guts to address White supremacy. And, she was right.

What 'white supremacy'?

Let's play your silly game...............

What are Affirmative Actions decisions based on? Race.
That's not the complete context is it? It's based on racist discrimination in that black people were the victims of it. Deplorable white people needed laws to force them to accept black people into their communities, schools and workplaces.
Who wants to eliminate race being the factor in who does an doesn't get a job, etc? Non racists.
Wrong again Bingo. The racists have always been against Affirmative Action because racists don't want to address socio-economic inequality. That's why they try to confuse racial with racist. It only confuses the uneducated.
Who wants to base decisions solely on race? Racists.

Next?
What happens after you make an argument is that I get to counter. The fact that you feel the need to invent my counter before I even make it shows how fucking weak your argument is.

Yeah. We seek to break the back of your deplorably racist culture. :dunno: I have no trouble owning up to that goal.
No no. My “culture” isn’t racist. You are the racist. It’s a sick and evil thing. You really should repent.
Where do you see me trying to conceal my contempt for you and your people? :dunno:
Not the question. Your racism is overwhelming. The trouble is that it reveals who and what you are. And not ain’t good. You racists are scum. Shallow thinking assholes relying on stereotypes.
Did I mention that you should repent? It’s true. You really should.

You’re worse than the “culture” you falsely accuse of racism because you are a racist pig dog and you’re so flawed, you choose to embrace it.
I don't believe in zombie Jesus or that I have anything to repent over.

“Repent” has nothing to do with religion, you ignorant shit.
You have no hope of making feel sorry for you. The best you can do is hope to subjugate me politically as I seek to subjugate you. :dunno:
You don’t subjugate anyone except maybe in your pinhead fantasy world. I’ve never tried to subjugate you or anyone else.

Hurry back if you ever manage to cobble anything approaching a rational thought together.

That's not the complete context is it? It's based on racist discrimination in that black people were the victims of it. Deplorable white people needed laws to force them to accept black people into their communities, schools and workplaces.

Wrong again Bingo. The racists have always been against Affirmative Action because racists don't want to address socio-economic inequality. That's why they try to confuse racial with racist. It only confuses the uneducated.

What happens after you make an argument is that I get to counter. The fact that you feel the need to invent my counter before I even make it shows how fucking weak your argument is.
Nice Dodge.

Let's do this in baby steps...

Are affirmative action decisions based on race?

Yes or no?

Let's see if you can manage a yes or no answer.

No no. My “culture” isn’t racist. You are the racist. It’s a sick and evil thing. You really should repent.
I'm not going to though. I'm going to argue to the public that you're racist and ultimately I'm going to win.
Not the question. Your racism is overwhelming. The trouble is that it reveals who and what you are. And not ain’t good. You racists are scum. Shallow thinking assholes relying on stereotypes.
Did I mention that you should repent? It’s true. You really should.
You keep begging and groveling for that you Simp. I don't mind. :dunno:
You’re worse than the “culture” you falsely accuse of racism because you are a racist pig dog and you’re so flawed, you choose to embrace it.
Whats false about it? Deplorable white people didn't need laws to force them to accept black people into their communities, schools and workplaces? Have you read history? :dunno:
“Repent” has nothing to do with religion, you ignorant shit.
Since when?
You don’t subjugate anyone except maybe in your pinhead fantasy world. I’ve never tried to subjugate you or anyone else.
Well that's why you're a loser and your culture is losing.
Hurry back if you ever manage to cobble anything approaching a rational thought together.
I'm still here bitch. Learn to deal with me effectively.

Nice Dodge.

Let's do this in baby steps...

Are affirmative action decisions based on race?

Yes or no?

Let's see if you can manage a yes or no answer.
Your response is a dodge. My argument stands. Ignoring it wont change you being to cowardly to address it. But sure I'll play your game. The answer is yes. Now I'll ask one simple one of my own. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race?

Last edited:
Your response is a dodge. My argument stands. Ignoring it what change you being to cowardly to address it. But sure I'll play your game. The answer is yes. Now I'll ask one simple one of my own. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race?

Ok, if I refused to allow a person into my home based on their skin color would that be racist?

If I didn't let my kids play with other kids based on their skin color would that be racist?

I'm not going to though. I'm going to argue to the public that you're racist and ultimately I'm going to win.
You are going to lie and you imagine that your lies have any power of persuasion. :cuckoo:

Face it, Jerk Chicken. You’re just a pathetic joke. All you racists are.
You keep begging and groveling for that you Simp. I don't mind.
I haven’t begged or groveled for anything. Your lies come easily to you, you scumbag bigot. But you still lack any hope of ever having credibility.
Whats false about it? Deplorable white people didn't need laws to force them to accept black people into their communities, schools and workplaces? Have you read history?
Ah. So you seem to want to suggest that because there is a history of racism in our society it necessarily follows that we “must be” still racist. No no. You’re a shallow minded assclown.

Keep it in mind. You’re the racist and therefore you’re wrong. 👍
I'm still here bitch. Learn to deal with me effectively.
I didn’t expect you to go anywhere, simp.

I am dealing with you effectively I shall continue to expose you for the rat twat racist lying piece of shit you are. 👍

You’re welcome.

Ok, if I refused to allow a person into my home based on their skin color would that be racist?
Probably? But I'm willing to hear this argument out. What would be the non racist reason you're giving for not inviting everyone of some particular race into your home?
If I didn't let my kids play with other kids based on their skin color would that be racist?
Again probably and honestly if you did my assumption would that you're a racist piece of shit but for the sake of argument I'm willing to hear what you imagine a non racist answer would be.

Also you didn't answer my question. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race? Why wouldn't compensation and justice for the victims then be as well? That's racial not racist you moron. If you're addressing racial discrimination from the past then shouldn't the people benefitting from such a policy be the racial group that was discriminated against?

Last edited:
You are going to lie and you imagine that your lies have any power of persuasion. :cuckoo:

Face it, Jerk Chicken. You’re just a pathetic joke. All you racists are.
I don't have to imagine. We're in the process of tearing down Confederate culture as we speak.
I haven’t begged or groveled for anything. Your lies come easily to you, you scumbag bigot. But you still lack any hope of ever having credibility.
Sounds like begging to me.
Ah. So you seem to want to suggest that because there is a history of racism in our society it necessarily follows that we “must be” still racist. No no. You’re a shallow minded assclown.

Keep it in mind. You’re the racist and therefore you’re wrong. 👍
Real convincing argument there guy. 😄
I didn’t expect you to go anywhere, simp.

I am dealing with you effectively I shall continue to expose you for the rat twat racist lying piece of shit you are. 👍

You’re welcome.
Have you? It's fail white Confederate culture being exposed these days. :funnyface:

I am proud of Vivek for this. I wish more pols would take stands like this. The GOP needs to go to a seminar and learn these rather simple tricks the leftist slime use and use them as an opportunity to do what Vivek did. That would go a long way to stunting the domination of the leftist media coverage.

Forum List

Back