Reporter tries gotcha question on Vivek, he gives an EPIC response

I don't have to imagine. We're in the process of tearing down Confederate culture as we speak.

Sounds like begging to me.

Real convincing argument there guy.

Have you? It's fail white Confederate culture being exposed these days.
You’re doing nothing but posting braying jackass bullshit on a message board.

You couldn’t make a coherent post even if you had a normal brain unclouded by your endless racial bigotry. And, on your best day, you have a clouded racist and very smooth brain.

You’re doing nothing but posting braying jackass bullshit on a message board.

You couldn’t make a coherent post even if you had a normal brain unclouded by your endless racial bigotry. And, on your best day, you have a clouded racist and very smooth brain.
So Confederate culture didn't spend the last year getting shit on? Ok. Deny that reality. Denial isn't going to help you save it which is fine by me. :dunno:

I haven’t even addressed Confederate culture. That’s a you problem, you brainless racist moron.
How could you? It's a loser culture that there is no defense for and we'll use that opening to tear down the rest of your deplorable culture.

Probably? But I'm willing to hear this argument out. What would be the non racist reason you're giving for not inviting everyone of some particular race into your home?

Again probably and honestly if you did my assumption would that you're a racist piece of shit but for the sake of argument I'm willing to hear what you imagine a non racist answer would be.

Also you didn't answer my question. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race? Why wouldn't compensation and justice for the victims then be as well? That's racial not racist you moron. If you're addressing racial discrimination from the past then shouldn't the people benefitting from such a policy be the racial group that was discriminated against?
Those were yes or no questions. Try answering without all the equivocation.

How could you? It's a loser culture that there is no defense for and we'll use that opening to tear down the rest of your deplorable culture.
Beside the point. You’re challenging me about that trivial concept when I haven’t even mentioned it.

You’re a transparently fraudulent troll.

And fuck off with your racist shit. You even suck at trying to induce others into being as racist as you are.

Those were yes or no questions. Try answering without all the equivocation.
That's not what equivocation means you dumb Bingo. I said it's probably racist but simply for the sake of argument I'll entertain whatever your argument is going to be. What I'm doing is giving your argument the benefit of doubt even though I doubt it quite a bit.

Also you still havent answered my simple yes or no question. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race?

Beside the point. You’re challenging me about that trivial concept when I haven’t even mentioned it.
I'm challenging you on your point that we can't move or change your culture. I'm pointing to the ongoing destruction of Confederate culture as a counter to that argument.
You’re a transparently fraudulent troll.
So there is no dismantling of Confederate culture going on?
And fuck off with your racist shit. You even suck at trying to induce others into being as racist as you are.
It's Confederate culture that's going to have to fuck off. Mine is here to stay.

I'm challenging you on your point that we can't move or change your culture. I'm pointing to the ongoing destruction of Confederate culture as a counter to that argument.

So there is no dismantling of Confederate culture going on?

It's Confederate culture that's going to have to fuck off. Mine is here to stay.
No racist scum. You aren’t challenging me at all.

You’re simply proving once again that a mindless rat twat racist pig dog like you has difficulty distinguishing between the past and the present.

Racism hasn’t completely gone away. But your idiotic questions concerning slavery are proof that you imagine that showing racism existed massively in the past somehow means that it still exists on that level today.

Your error is crystal clear. It stems from your blindly myopic racist mindset.

The Confederacy is long gone. And it is it a culture.

But like slave traders were, so too are you: a scumbag racist.

That's not what equivocation means you dumb Bingo. I said it's probably racist but simply for the sake of argument I'll entertain whatever your argument is going to be. What I'm doing is giving your argument the benefit of doubt even though I doubt it quite a bit.

Also you still havent answered my simple yes or no question. Was segregation and chattel slavery based on race?
Just for the sake of argument, let’s say I don’t want blacks in my home because my grandfather invited a black guy into his home and he ended up stealing a bunch of stuff from him.

Surely that would justify my position, right?

No racist scum. You aren’t challenging me at all.

You’re simply proving once again that a mindless rat twat racist pig dog like you has difficulty distinguishing between the past and the present.

Racism hasn’t completely gone away. But your idiotic questions concerning slavery are proof that you imagine that showing racism existed massively in the past somehow means that it still exists on that level today.
Then you missed my argument you dumb Bingo. I'm pointing out that programs meant to benefit one racial group aren't racist when those benefits are meant to address harm that occurred along racial lines. Basically justice is for victims. If a settlement is reached with customers who are victims of that companies negligent business practices that isn't an injustice to you just because you didn't get a pay out.
Your error is crystal clear. It stems from your blindly myopic racist mindset.
No. You're just a dumb Bingo who can't understand a simple point.
The Confederacy is long gone. And it is it a culture.

But like slave traders were, so too are you: a scumbag racist.
The Confederacy isn't gone or their statues wouldn't still be standing and their names wouldn't be on public buildings but it will be made extinct eventually.

Just for the sake of argument, let’s say I don’t want blacks in my home because my grandfather invited a black guy into his home and he ended up stealing a bunch of stuff from him.

Surely that would justify my position, right?
No... that would be racist.

Then you missed my argument you dumb Bingo. I'm pointing out that programs meant to benefit one racial group aren't racist when those benefits are meant to address harm that occurred along racial lines. Basically justice is for victims. If a settlement is reached with customers who are victims of that companies negligent business practices that isn't an injustice to you just because you didn't get a pay out.

No. You're just a dumb Bingo who can't understand a simple point.

The Confederacy isn't gone or their statues wouldn't still be standing and their names wouldn't be on public buildings but it will be made extinct eventually.
Listen up you brainless racist braying jackass. Your so-called “argument” doesn’t make any sense. You rarely ever do.

The Confederacy is gone. You racist idiots are laughable. In fact, it’s time we all laugh at you.

1704487644149.gif

1704487740008.gif

1704487597757.gif

Last edited:
Listen up you brainless racist braying jackass. Your so-called “argument” doesn’t make any sense. You rarely ever do.

The Confederacy is gone. You racist idiots are laughable. In fact, it’s time we all laugh at you.

View attachment 883839

View attachment 883841

View attachment 883845

View attachment 883846
If it doesn't make any sense why did you react with pictures instead of a better argument? Also you're conflating two separate arguments. The dismantling of Confederate iconography is proof that we can reshape your country. The fact that segregation and discrimination occurred along racial lines is why the programs to address those injustices will do so as well. Jesus. You were too fucking stupid to pick that up, weren't you? :lmao:

If it doesn't make any sense why did you react with pictures instead of a better argument?

To mock you about your imbecility.

This is hard for a moron like you. 😜

Oh and news just in. Not only is the Civil war over, but so is the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Vietnam Conflict, the Korean Conflict, world war 1 and world war 2.

To mock you about your imbecility.

This is hard for a moron like you. 😜
Your inability to intelligently counter my arguments isn't a mockery of me you dumb Bingo. :itsok:
Oh and news just in. Not only is the Civil war over, but so is the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Vietnam Conflict, the Korean Conflict, world war 1 and world war 2.
Who's arguing that we're still fighting the Civil War? We're just clearing out the losing cultures shit to make way for new Americans. :dunno:

Your inability to intelligently counter my arguments isn't a mockery of me you dumb Bingo.
Your arguments aren’t arguments. You’re just an unthinking racist blurring bullshit.

I know your widdle feewings got all hurted. Tough luck, you prissy bitch.

I did and do mock you because of your inability to post an actual argument.
Who's arguing that we're still fighting the Civil War?
With your idiotic references to the Confederacy, that is you. You idiot.
We're just clearing out the losing cultures shit to make way for new Americans. :dunno:
🙄

When the South lost the Civil War, the Confederacy died. To the extent (minimal) that it might qualify as a “culture,” it was “cleaned out” at the Appomattox Court House long long ago.

:itsok:

No... that would be racist.
Wait. Let me get this straight.

Someone of a different race screwed over my ancestors, but if I hold people of that race today responsible that is wrong?

Looks like you just destroyed your argument for reparations, Dumbass.

:oops8::oops8::oops8:

Wait. Let me get this straight.

Someone of a different race screwed over my ancestors, but if I hold people of that race today responsible that is wrong?

Looks like you just destroyed your argument for reparations, Dumbass.

:oops8::oops8::oops8:
Or..... it looks you just made a shitty analogy. :dunno:

Socieities and Governments aren't the same as individuals. The actions of this government and this society created very real socio-economic disparities that exist to this day and this government and this society is being held to account for that.

Forum List

Back