Report: Ottawa Police on Anti-Mandate Protest Duty Get Paid $4,000 per Day, Plus Expenses

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
No wonder Trudeau has no shortage of guys to do the dirty work, and he is paying them with tax dollars.

As soon as I read " press for truth" i knew it was a lie.
There is no reason at all they would be getting that much money. It is their job to normally do those things.

You gullible jerks will believe anything. For Christ's sake, grow up.

1645429465954.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

There is no reason at all they would be getting that much money. It is their job to normally do those things.

Show us how, by example, Colon.

Nice try, Colon.

Going off topic a bit, I'd say. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

You must be feeling a little triggered today.
I reiterate what I said.
Do you think you are over doing the colon thing?
It's getting a little immature considering your out of ammo. But it doesn't take much to stimulate a small mind. Enjoy.

Ottawa police chief outed for not being a nazi...
I thought he actually quit, several days ago. I applauded him, a man with testicles.

Last edited:
No wonder Trudeau has no shortage of guys to do the dirty work, and he is paying them with tax dollars.

Sure.

Other "headlines" from the looks of it, of a one-man operation.

Mom of 32 Year-Old Man Dead After J&J Shot Blames Media for Suppressing Information, Says Son Was “Murdered”

Former Chief Science Office and VP at Pfizer to FDA: "You reckless idiots!" Do NOT Take so-called "Vaccines"

mRNA COVID Shots Cause Herpes Outbreaks

Plandemic II: The Video Banned by Youtube

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis COVID Rountable, Censored by Youtube

You sound like you would believe a positive PCR test was actually a new "case" of covid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back