Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office

Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. You know it.

I love it when you tough guys use slurs & then lie & back away when caught.

You are a racist fuck. Anyone who defends you on this a is a racist fuck.

Racist fucks are ignorant pathetic little people.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

And I call you a racist POS.

I supported Obama because he wasn't a POS Republican that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 fucking years. He had plenty of experience in the IL senate & US Senate. Far more than Agent Orange.

I know lots of you " Don;t Tread on Me" racists fucks. You are all ignorant assholes.

No moron.....he voted "Present" in almost every vote except for votes to kill babies...he voted for all of those over and over gain...
And you continue to be a ling fuck like your orange hero.

He never voted to kill babies. Babies already had protection & you anti-abortion assholes put up a bill with the sole purpose of weakening existing law.

I thought you were't concerned with skin color yet you continue to mention orange. Liar.

Why are you opposed to weakening laws that kill babies?
Orange isn't a race you stupid shit. Abortion is LEGAL. Trying to weaken it is your chickenshit method of circumventing it.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

I supported Obama because he wasn't a POS Republican that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 fucking years. He had plenty of experience in the IL senate & US Senate. Far more than Agent Orange.

I know lots of you " Don;t Tread on Me" racists fucks. You are all ignorant assholes.

No moron.....he voted "Present" in almost every vote except for votes to kill babies...he voted for all of those over and over gain...

He never voted to kill babies. Babies already had protection & you anti-abortion assholes put up a bill with the sole purpose of weakening existing law.

I thought you were't concerned with skin color yet you continue to mention orange. Liar.

Orange isn't a race you stupid shit. Abortion is LEGAL. Trying to weaken it is your chickenshit method of circumventing it.

Conclusion: FakeDave supports murdering babies.

Wow, that didn't take long. A whiner dragging out the CRA & lying about it. Or are you just stupid.

The CRA said banks needed to invest part of their profits to help poorer people in the neighborhoods that serve to be able to purchase a home. Banks could lower the interest rate or the down payment but borrowers STILL HAD TO PROVE THEY COULD MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

When the Republicans trashed Glass Steagal, Clinton said these new lenders had to abide by the CRA.

No banks had to make bad loans. And yes, banks could not discriminate.

The % of failed CRA loans during the collapse was not higher than the % of CRA loans.

Got any more lies?

By demanding that banks "not discriminate" it effectively required them to make bad loans.

Because making loans based on just the ability to repay them, would end up with numbers that civil right lawyers and judges might see as "discrimination".

A chance the banks could not take.
You`re an easily played sucker. Bankers make loans, not politicians. Your civil rights nonsense is just that, nonsense. Very creative but pure fantasy. Discrimination would be charging different interest rates to people based on their race, religion and gender. This is discrimination.
Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe

You sure Wells Fargo was guilty? Or did they just pay out the ass to end an expensive lawsuit?

What evidence is there that they were discriminating? That they were not offered the cheapest deal?

Jeez, I bet a bank never did that with a white borrower.
Actually, Mr. Uninformed, the banks were taken to court by the US government. They had examples of where blacks were turned down while whites, with equivalent financials were turned down.

Maybe you should STFU & get informed.

And then the banks made bad loans to stop clinton and reno from attacking them....and the crash came because the loans they made were to people who could not pay them back...so the banks unloaded them to keep from being victims of clinton the rapist and his minion janet reno....
Wow, that didn't take long. A whiner dragging out the CRA & lying about it. Or are you just stupid.

The CRA said banks needed to invest part of their profits to help poorer people in the neighborhoods that serve to be able to purchase a home. Banks could lower the interest rate or the down payment but borrowers STILL HAD TO PROVE THEY COULD MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

When the Republicans trashed Glass Steagal, Clinton said these new lenders had to abide by the CRA.

No banks had to make bad loans. And yes, banks could not discriminate.

The % of failed CRA loans during the collapse was not higher than the % of CRA loans.

Got any more lies?

By demanding that banks "not discriminate" it effectively required them to make bad loans.

Because making loans based on just the ability to repay them, would end up with numbers that civil right lawyers and judges might see as "discrimination".

You`re an easily played sucker. Bankers make loans, not politicians. Your civil rights nonsense is just that, nonsense. Very creative but pure fantasy. Discrimination would be charging different interest rates to people based on their race, religion and gender. This is discrimination.

You sure Wells Fargo was guilty? Or did they just pay out the ass to end an expensive lawsuit?

What evidence is there that they were discriminating? That they were not offered the cheapest deal?

Actually, Mr. Uninformed, the banks were taken to court by the US government. They had examples of where blacks were turned down while whites, with equivalent financials were turned down.

And then the banks made bad loans to stop clinton and reno from attacking them....and the crash came because the loans they made were to people who could not pay them back...so the banks unloaded them to keep from being victims of clinton the rapist and his minion janet reno....
If they followed the law, they had no issue. If you had as fucking brain, which you continually prove you don't, you would know the CRA loans were traditional long term loans. These were not the type of loans that were failing. But I understand the need you whiners have to defend your pathetic POS party that nearly killed America under Bush & now will try again under Trump.

I called a boy a boy.

Only a racist fuck like you was concerned with the color of his skin.

You didn't say "race". You said "concerned with the color of his skin".

Not may fault you don't pay attention to what YOU posted, liar.

I called a boy a boy.

The weak part is a woman choosing to kill the result of what she produced by making a choice to spread her legs.

If they followed the law, they had no issue. If you had as fucking brain, which you continually prove you don't, you would know the CRA loans were traditional long term loans. These were not the type of loans that were failing. But I understand the need you whiners have to defend your pathetic POS party that nearly killed America under Bush & now will try again under Trump.

Nope......wrong again.....

Worse is that he tries to justify how it OK to do so.

The weak part is a woman choosing to kill the result of what she produced by making a choice to spread her legs.

You know....you can take a new born baby and give it to a fire station or police station in this country....no questions asked...and that child can have a life.....and maybe, one day, seek out the mother to reunite...and still the left wants to kill babies....

You know....you can take a new born baby and give it to a fire station or police station in this country....no questions asked...and that child can have a life.....and maybe, one day, seek out the mother to reunite...and still the left wants to kill babies....

It's called Daniel's Law.

Abortion deals with a fetus not a baby. I support the right for a woman to choose.

It's called Daniel's Law.
So a woman that is 5 weeks pregnant can stop by the firehall?

Not everyone believes that life begins at conception.

No. I am rifght. You are ignorant.

Abortion deals with a fetus not a baby. I support the right for a woman to choose.

Another one that justifies murder by playing semantics.

If you support the right for a woman to choose, if she chooses to have a child, do you also support the rest of us not having to support her children when she can't? If you do support someone besides her being forced to support her kids, you don't support choice but irresponsibility.

Not everyone believes that life begins at conception.

That's how you try to justify supporting the murder of babies.

Because you say so? Not how it works, NL.

Because you say so? Not how it works, NL.
Look it up. Don't be a total jackass all your miserable little life

Another one that justifies murder by playing semantics.

If you support the right for a woman to choose, if she chooses to have a child, do you also support the rest of us not having to support her children when she can't? If you do support someone besides her being forced to support her kids, you don't support choice but irresponsibility.
You're the one forcing women to have babies. After they art born, you blame the baby for being born to a poor mother.

You support a women's right to take an innocent human life, therefore you support the taking of innocent human life.

Forum List

Back