Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office

Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office - Freedom Outpost

Which of course was gone the second it was signed. Why?? Because for the last eight year we have been ruled by king jug ears and his assorted thugs. None of what he did was law. And a swipe of a pen declaring all those things done in the last so many months to be null and void is all that is needed.

Piece of shit...

Who's Obama?
Obama is the number one gun salesman of Forever.

Guess we see what happens when Black people enter the White House. the
racists and bigots like you come out in full force. Trump supporters are “dumb, uneducated,
delusional idiots pushing for change, regardless of what disaster may
entail You are living proof of that.

...t.

Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office - Freedom Outpost

Which of course was gone the second it was signed. Why?? Because for the last eight year we have been ruled by king jug ears and his assorted thugs. None of what he did was law. And a swipe of a pen declaring all those things done in the last so many months to be null and void is all that is needed.

Piece of shit...

Who's Obama?

racists and bigots like you come out in full force. Trump supporters are “dumb, uneducated,

...t.

Bet he is white too.

Piece of shit...

Who's Obama?

...t.

Bet he is white too.

Don't care. I'm judging him by his actions.

Piece of shit...

Who's Obama?

...t.

Bet he is white too.

I'm just pointing out youll get called racist by white liberals more often than from racial minorities.

Piece of shit...

...t.

Bet he is white too.

I'm just pointing out youll get called racist bu white liberals more often than from racial minorities.

A fair point.

Most shooters I know pick up after themselves. Obama is just a piece of shit.
What??????????????? They gather their bullets after they shoot them?
It's another regulation that needs to go. And it will.
Wow,. let's run around polluting the ground & water with.lead. You people are just plain dumber than shit.

Another false and perverted attempt to control the narrative from cult of the alt-Left.

What was falser? Let;s review.

You shoot a lead bullet into the ground or lead shot over a waterway.

That lead pollutes the ground & water.

Are you just stupid?

Wow,. let's run around polluting the ground & water with.lead. You people are just plain dumber than shit.

Another false and perverted attempt to control the narrative from cult of the alt-Left.

Are you just stupid?
I shoot solid stuff idiot...I don't go flying around the range shooting in the air and screaming "yeehaw!" like fucking Yosemite Sam, idiot. I don't know any shooters that do that.

Are you just stupid?
I shoot solid stuff idiot...I don't go flying around the range shooting in the air and screaming "yeehaw!" like fucking Yosemite Sam, idiot. I don't know any shooters that do that.
So the "OMG OMG OMG" ban will stop you from doing that?

Nope.

Like all you gun nuts, you see the word ban & run off screaming & flailing your arms "OMG OMG OMG"

Are you just stupid?
Where did that lead originally come from...?

What's falser [sic] is your suggestion that lead from used rounds are the cause for polluting our ground and water. There are many many substances polluting our soils and water but the lead from used ammo isn't even on the lists in environmental groups. You should know too that gun ranges recover the lead from members using them. You're creating a false narrative to push your agenda regarding gun control. In other words - you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back