Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office

Most shooters I know pick up after themselves. Obama is just a piece of shit.
What??????????????? They gather their bullets after they shoot them?
It's another regulation that needs to go. And it will.
Wow,. let's run around polluting the ground & water with.lead. You people are just plain dumber than shit.

Another false and perverted attempt to control the narrative from cult of the alt-Left.

What was falser? Let;s review.

You shoot a lead bullet into the ground or lead shot over a waterway.

That lead pollutes the ground & water.

Are you just stupid?
I shoot solid stuff idiot...I don't go flying around the range shooting in the air and screaming "yeehaw!" like fucking Yosemite Sam, idiot. I don't know any shooters that do that.
So the "OMG OMG OMG" ban will stop you from doing that?

Nope.

Like all you gun nuts, you see the word ban & run off screaming & flailing your arms "OMG OMG OMG"
I called him a piece of shit for the ban. I didnt run around with my arms flailing....unlike you when Trump won. Lmao

Piece of shit or not, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office. The debt is the GOP`s baby.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

Moron...the GOP won congress after only two years of Clinton screwing up and they fixed the budget.....after 40 years of democrats controlling everything.......he had. O intention of fixing it......but keep lying....

Who's Obama?
He`s your superior in too many ways to count. Unlike most posters here he has a measurable IQ.

So you think being black makes that boy superior?
Racist fuck. You are the typical Trump voter.

You do realize that being a racist makes you an ignorant disgusting POS.

The racists all belong to the democrat party...the party of racism, violence and hate....

Who's Obama?
He`s your superior in too many ways to count. Unlike most posters here he has a measurable IQ.

I don't know about that, kiddo. The guy who pioneered DNA research is considered a 'racist'.

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than

Who's Obama?

No, but being a racist fuck makes you inferior...to all but your own kind klan boy.

Yet another BS false narrative from the alt-Left. No racism was implied, idiot.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. You know it.

I love it when you tough guys use slurs & then lie & back away when caught.

You are a racist fuck. Anyone who defends you on this a is a racist fuck.

Racist fucks are ignorant pathetic little people.

Piece of shit or not, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office. The debt is the GOP`s baby.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

Moron...the GOP won congress after only two years of Clinton screwing up and they fixed the budget.....after 40 years of democrats controlling everything.......he had. O intention of fixing it......but keep lying....

Bullshit

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget

Bush + same basic Republican Congress = Debt , housing collapse, worst recession in 80 years/

Bullshit

Bush + same basic Republican Congress = Debt , housing collapse, worst recession in 80 years/
Things started going downhill when the Dems gained the majority during Bush's time.

Bullshit

No.
...Clinton had no plan to balance the budget...he didn't care about balancing the budget.....he is a left wing democrat...all he knows is tax, spend, borrow, spen and rape women he has control over.........

After they got destroyed in the midterm election and the democrats lost control of the house for the first time in 40 years.....he let the republicans balance the budget...he wanted a second term....and losing the house because of Hilary taking over healthcare woke him up...........he had no intention of balancing the budget before that happened....

Who's Obama?

Since my IQ is on the same level as Obama's, your declaration that he is superior to me can't mean but one thing. Since you claim he's superior for what can be only one reason, that make you a racist.

Who's Obama?

No, but being a racist fuck makes you inferior...to all but your own kind klan boy.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

Bullshit

Gridlock prevented either party from spending on partisan boondoggles.

As my wife so gleeful pointed out to me, the republican partisan.

Bullshit

Things started going downhill when the Dems gained the majority during Bush's time.
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.

Cite what laws those evil Democrats passed & your butt buddy Bush passed that took us in to a massive recession in 8 months.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

And I call you a racist POS.

I supported Obama because he wasn't a POS Republican that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 fucking years. He had plenty of experience in the IL senate & US Senate. Far more than Agent Orange.

I know lots of you " Don;t Tread on Me" racists fucks. You are all ignorant assholes.

Forum List

Back