Report: Obama Issued A Massive Ammunition Ban Just One Day Before He Left Office

Most shooters I know pick up after themselves. Obama is just a piece of shit.
Piece of shit or not, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office. The debt is the GOP`s baby.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

Moron...the GOP won congress after only two years of Clinton screwing up and they fixed the budget.....after 40 years of democrats controlling everything.......he had. O intention of fixing it......but keep lying....

Bullshit

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget

Bush + same basic Republican Congress = Debt , housing collapse, worst recession in 80 years/
Things started going downhill when the Dems gained the majority during Bush's time.
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.

Cite what laws those evil Democrats passed & your butt buddy Bush passed that took us in to a massive recession in 8 months.

It was called the community reinvestment act, and it was created by jimmy carter and put into overdrive by bill "the rapist" clinton, and his minion janet reno....they threatened banks with federal law suits if they didn't make bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back....

So you think being black makes that boy superior?
No, but being a racist fuck makes you inferior...to all but your own kind klan boy.

Yet another BS false narrative from the alt-Left. No racism was implied, idiot.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. You know it.

I love it when you tough guys use slurs & then lie & back away when caught.

You are a racist fuck. Anyone who defends you on this a is a racist fuck.

Racist fucks are ignorant pathetic little people.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

And I call you a racist POS.

I supported Obama because he wasn't a POS Republican that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 fucking years. He had plenty of experience in the IL senate & US Senate. Far more than Agent Orange.

I know lots of you " Don;t Tread on Me" racists fucks. You are all ignorant assholes.

No moron.....he voted "Present" in almost every vote except for votes to kill babies...he voted for all of those over and over gain...

FYI - probably 99% of hunters, be them for sport or eats, retrieve the carcass. This greatly diminishes lead being left in the wild, and unlike the gangsters clueless greenie dolts like to base their opinions on, hunters try damned hard to hit their target first shot every time, cause the second that retort goes off, the hunt is basically /over/ for probably 8 hours or so since every animal for miles is fucking gone ~poof~ like the wind. There's not a hell of a lot of random lead bullets being left in the forest by any hunter on the planet.

Seriously lefties, please start using common sense, you're fucking killing my long held beliefs that Dem's aren't complete zombie morons...

So you think being black makes that boy superior?
No, but being a racist fuck makes you inferior...to all but your own kind klan boy.

I called a boy a boy.

Your support for Obama is solely because he's black. That make you a racist POS. Pucker up but your little social experiment of putting another unqualified black in a government job failed.

I supported Obama because he wasn't a POS Republican that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 fucking years. He had plenty of experience in the IL senate & US Senate. Far more than Agent Orange.

I know lots of you " Don;t Tread on Me" racists fucks. You are all ignorant assholes.

Plenty of experience my ass. All he had that you were concerned about was black skin.

You don't know shit, boy. All you know is what you've been told and those telling you are as stupid as you.

Piece of shit or not, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office. The debt is the GOP`s baby.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

Moron...the GOP won congress after only two years of Clinton screwing up and they fixed the budget.....after 40 years of democrats controlling everything.......he had. O intention of fixing it......but keep lying....

Bullshit

Bush + same basic Republican Congress = Debt , housing collapse, worst recession in 80 years/
Things started going downhill when the Dems gained the majority during Bush's time.

Cite what laws those evil Democrats passed & your butt buddy Bush passed that took us in to a massive recession in 8 months.

It was called the community reinvestment act, and it was created by jimmy carter and put into overdrive by bill "the rapist" clinton, and his minion janet reno....they threatened banks with federal law suits if they didn't make bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back....
Wow, that didn't take long. A whiner dragging out the CRA & lying about it. Or are you just stupid.

The CRA said banks needed to invest part of their profits to help poorer people in the neighborhoods that serve to be able to purchase a home. Banks could lower the interest rate or the down payment but borrowers STILL HAD TO PROVE THEY COULD MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

When the Republicans trashed Glass Steagal, Clinton said these new lenders had to abide by the CRA.

No banks had to make bad loans. And yes, banks could not discriminate.

The % of failed CRA loans during the collapse was not higher than the % of CRA loans.

Got any more lies?

I called a boy a boy.

Plenty of experience my ass. All he had that you were concerned about was black skin.

You don't know shit, boy. All you know is what you've been told and those telling you are as stupid as you.

I called a boy a boy.

Only a racist fuck like you was concerned with the color of his skin.

I called a boy a boy.

No moron.....he voted "Present" in almost every vote except for votes to kill babies...he voted for all of those over and over gain...
And you continue to be a ling fuck like your orange hero.

He never voted to kill babies. Babies already had protection & you anti-abortion assholes put up a bill with the sole purpose of weakening existing law.

Bullshit

Wow, that didn't take long. A whiner dragging out the CRA & lying about it. Or are you just stupid.

The CRA said banks needed to invest part of their profits to help poorer people in the neighborhoods that serve to be able to purchase a home. Banks could lower the interest rate or the down payment but borrowers STILL HAD TO PROVE THEY COULD MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

When the Republicans trashed Glass Steagal, Clinton said these new lenders had to abide by the CRA.

The % of failed CRA loans during the collapse was not higher than the % of CRA loans.

Got any more lies?

By demanding that banks "not discriminate" it effectively required them to make bad loans.

Because making loans based on just the ability to repay them, would end up with numbers that civil right lawyers and judges might see as "discrimination".

A chance the banks could not take.

Bullshit

Got any more lies?

By demanding that banks "not discriminate" it effectively required them to make bad loans.

Because making loans based on just the ability to repay them, would end up with numbers that civil right lawyers and judges might see as "discrimination".

So, if a white person & a black person have equivalent financials, you think it is OK to loan to the white person & not the black person? If you do, you are a racist fuck.

Bullshit

Got any more lies?

You`re an easily played sucker. Bankers make loans, not politicians. Your civil rights nonsense is just that, nonsense. Very creative but pure fantasy. Discrimination would be charging different interest rates to people based on their race, religion and gender. This is discrimination.
Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe

Got any more lies?

So, if a white person & a black person have equivalent financials, you think it is OK to loan to the white person & not the black person? If you do, you are a racist fuck.

Nope, that is not what I am saying. If you would like to address what I said, that would be super cool.

Also, for you.

Got any more lies?

You`re an easily played sucker. Bankers make loans, not politicians. Your civil rights nonsense is just that, nonsense. Very creative but pure fantasy. Discrimination would be charging different interest rates to people based on their race, religion and gender. This is discrimination.

You sure Wells Fargo was guilty? Or did they just pay out the ass to end an expensive lawsuit?

What evidence is there that they were discriminating? That they were not offered the cheapest deal?

Jeez, I bet a bank never did that with a white borrower.

Got any more lies?

Nope, that is not what I am saying. If you would like to address what I said, that would be super cool.

Also, for you.

Learn to read what you write.

Got any more lies?

You sure Wells Fargo was guilty? Or did they just pay out the ass to end an expensive lawsuit?

What evidence is there that they were discriminating? That they were not offered the cheapest deal?

Actually, Mr. Uninformed, the banks were taken to court by the US government. They had examples of where blacks were turned down while whites, with equivalent financials were turned down.

Maybe you should STFU & get informed.

Got any more lies?

Actually, Mr. Uninformed, the banks were taken to court by the US government. They had examples of where blacks were turned down while whites, with equivalent financials were turned down.

And then the banks made bad loans to stop clinton and reno from attacking them....and the crash came because the loans they made were to people who could not pay them back...so the banks unloaded them to keep from being victims of clinton the rapist and his minion janet reno....

Bullshit

Got any more lies?

Yeah...keep telling yourself that....clinton the rapist and janet reno went after the banks.......threatened them and they responded.....they made bad loans under duress...........

Got any more lies?

Also, for you.

Learn to read what you write.

Got any more lies?

a. "Equivalent"? Sure they were.

b. Did they look for other examples of whites with"equivalent" financials who were also turned down?

I called a boy a boy.

I called a boy a boy.

Only a racist fuck like you was concerned with the color of his skin.

Since your vote was based on that and mine was not, that would be you concerned with skin color.

I called a boy a boy.

And you continue to be a ling fuck like your orange hero.

He never voted to kill babies. Babies already had protection & you anti-abortion assholes put up a bill with the sole purpose of weakening existing law.

I thought you were't concerned with skin color yet you continue to mention orange. Liar.

Why are you opposed to weakening laws that kill babies?

Forum List

Back