Reply here if you dont give a shit about the start of the George Floyd Trial

I dont' give a fuck about it I just hope they don't ruin that guys life. Taking down a violent thug committing yet another felony is nothing to go to jail over. He fights, fight him back. He dies, tough shit.

I wont watch one second of it and dont give a fuck about the outcome. HOLLA IF U WITH ME LOL

You mean it's starting? Don't worry, I'll know when it is over with when I hear in the news of riots breaking out in blue cities all across America.

Only from people who are broke, poor, and have no hobbies

Only from people who are broke, poor, and have no hobbies

A lot of old retired people like watching that stuff.

I also don't pay for cable and over the air they just recently added Court TV to the lineup so when I'm home I watch it. They examine evidence in many trials its pretty cool.

His family got the cash. If they're anything like him, I doubt if this trial even matters to them. But you can be sure the terrorists at BLM will be looking for a battle cry here.

Didn't his family already get the payoff?
Buried him in a gold coffin....put his body in the Capital Rotunda.....put flags around the country at half-mast.
Volleys fired at his funeral.....gave an American flag to his family.
All for services rendered to further the cause of communism.

I wont watch one second of it and dont give a fuck about the outcome. HOLLA IF U WITH ME LOL
I just am waiting for the acquittal to happen...Talk about Burning, Looting and Murder....You aint seen anything yet...And it will be Joe Biden's admin.

An entire thread dedicated to proclaiming how much you don't care about something.

That's odd.

BTW OP, George Floyd, the victim, isn't on trial here, Derek Chauvin, the murderer is.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back