Reparations in England

I demand that all African Americans who's ancestry dates back to the civil war pay me for services rendered by my grandfather's grandfather for his service in the Irish Brigade during the American Civil War!

Furthermore, I demand that all countries that my ancestors came from immediately give me land and pay me reparations for having been mean to my ancestors!

Not to mention all the European Jews that my Father helped free from concentration camps!

I expect to see pigs fly before reparations ever come to pass. People do not want to be held accountable for actions that they had nothing to do with or no direction in. Reparations may have been a viable topic at one point but that ship sailed by the mid-20th century or even earlier.

As climate chaos brings droughts, floods and the destruction to Europe, the U.S., China, Japan and other advanced nations, they will have to devote all their resources to maintaining stability in their own countries. They won't have the ability to bail out the Third World through reparations or much of anything else.

Forum List

Back