Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

reparations, kendrick lamar, tupac shakur.jpg

Hello. Will honestly addressing the following issues help improve relations between American, as well as foreign born citizens legally residing and working in our ever-evolving Nation?

Regarding REPARATIONS for black or American citizens of African descent whose ancestors were harmed by our ever-evolving Nation's once legal Culture of Slavery.

Respectfully, do you believe the United States government and ALL so-called caring, responsible American citizens should be held accountable for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

Do you believe WILLFULLY IGNORANT America citizens owe reparations or compensation to COUNTLESS crime victims whose emotional and physical well-being was seriously impaired (OR WORSE) by anti-social,'people and community behaviors' engaged in by apparent traumatized, angry, frustrated, emotionally or mentally ill, far too often violent teens and adults WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing?

Do you believe victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse should SUE the American government, demanding REPARATIONS for creating flawed social assistance policies that ENCOURAGED a significant population of black or American teen and adult moms of African descent to intentionally introduce our Nation's most precious assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

kendrick lamar, Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' Obama.jpg

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

MICHELLE OBAMA HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

While I believe American society should NOT be held accountable for atrocities committed during the evolution of our imperfect, often ignorant, as well as self-destructive human species.

I believe in today's world there are NO EXCUSES for WILLFULLY IGNORING atrocities committed against children who far too often mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizen lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

'Mental Health Needs Of Black Children Often Fly Under The Radar' By Britni de la Cretaz 12/28/17

Mental Health Needs Of Black Children Often Fly Under The Radar | The Fix

There's No Excuse For Child Abuse_03.png
____

The good news is...there is a SOLUTION offered by American medical professionals, as well as one of America's more popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, himself an early victim of America's Culture of Child Abuse emerging from our ignorant Culture of Racism.

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
___
Unfortunately, there is a major obstacle PREVENTING the solution from being implemented.

The obstacle is America's large community of apparent freedom-loving, illogical thinking, PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to LOUDLY, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, responsible, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" are impeding black or Americans of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible fellow American citizens allowing America's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "too white".

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg

White Guilt, Dr. Shelby Steele.jpg

white privilege MY.jpg

In closing, I should mention if I had not spent twelve years of my life providing uniform and investigative police services to *young* Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I would not have been able to offer this grammatically flawed writing.

SHAWN CARTER CHRISTOPHER WALLACE.jpg

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment

Last edited:
Ummm, how about some free mental health evaluations, some free psychological help, some free counciling, some free religious experiences, and some free advice ?? Will that about do it ?

Giving money is like giving money to the beggar in the parking lot of a convenient store. He takes the money, and goes straight to the beer cooler instead of to the bread rack.

Money never sovles anything. If already mentally unstable for whatever reason, one might take the money and promote others to become unstable citizens also.

Yeah, it’s our fault all those little black kids in the hood get beaten and otherwise abused by other blacks, likely ‘family’ members.

Here’s a dime. Go sing your song elsewhere. And consider me paid up.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Will honestly addressing the following issues help improve relations between American, as well as foreign born citizens legally residing and working in our ever-evolving Nation?

Regarding REPARATIONS for black or American citizens of African descent whose ancestors were harmed by our ever-evolving Nation's once legal Culture of Slavery.

Respectfully, do you believe the United States government and ALL so-called caring, responsible American citizens should be held accountable for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

Do you believe WILLFULLY IGNORANT America citizens owe reparations or compensation to COUNTLESS crime victims whose emotional and physical well-being was seriously impaired (OR WORSE) by anti-social,'people and community behaviors' engaged in by apparent traumatized, angry, frustrated, emotionally or mentally ill, far too often violent teens and adults WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing?

Do you believe victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse should SUE the American government, demanding REPARATIONS for creating flawed social assistance policies that ENCOURAGED a significant population of black or American teen and adult moms of African descent to intentionally introduce our Nation's most precious assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

While I believe American society should NOT be held accountable for atrocities committed during the evolution of our imperfect, often ignorant, as well as self-destructive human species.

I believe in today's world there are NO EXCUSES for WILLFULLY IGNORING atrocities committed against children who far too often mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizen lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

'Mental Health Needs Of Black Children Often Fly Under The Radar' By Britni de la Cretaz 12/28/17

____

The good news is...there is a SOLUTION offered by American medical professionals, as well as one of America's more popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, himself an early victim of America's Culture of Child Abuse emerging from our ignorant Culture of Racism.

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

___
Unfortunately, there is a major obstacle PREVENTING the solution from being implemented.

The obstacle is America's large community of apparent freedom-loving, illogical thinking, PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to LOUDLY, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, responsible, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" are impeding black or Americans of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible fellow American citizens allowing America's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "too white".

In closing, I should mention if I had not spent twelve years of my life providing uniform and investigative police services to *young* Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I would not have been able to offer this grammatically flawed writing.

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment
interest.png

____

Nadine Burke Harris, Founder and CEO, Center for Youth Wellness | MAKERS

___

Peace.
____
Very long....very stupid....very foolish.
Ultimately there's no such thing as a descendant of slaves. There are no people left alive today that have 100% African American slave blood left in their genes. They are also descendants of others who have either willingly or unwillingly mixed their genes with that line of descent. In short you can have a really identify who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back