White people were put on this Earth to be.......................Oppressive

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Shame how progressives have nearly destroyed what liberalism built, including comedy. It's a bigger shame racism is up their asses 24/7 while they project.

I've never heard of Amanda Seales, she was on HBO last night. I watched her for 2-3 minutes. Within the first 20 seconds I recognized she didn't have any talent. Within the next minute she told the audience there are two types of white people. The first are cool in-spite of themselves. The rest are all racist and and and....................WHITES ARE ONLY HERE TO BE OPPRESSIVE, thus are lessor humans and must be punished.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how EVERY race has had slaves at some time in their past, and whites gave up slavery well over 100 years before she was born. Racism is up her ass so far she doesn't recognize she's likely never met a slave before. I have, it was my great grandmother and she was white.

Last edited:
Sounds like a regular self hating leftists.

8128a82167d14227908e0824c24e883a.jpg

We all wonder what the hell Obama did for 8 years....this is what he did....create hatred and mistrust in white people....its become a fad that is very dangerous...and when I see guilt ridden whites join in for whatever reason I know its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.....

We all wonder what the hell Obama did for 8 years....this is what he did....create hatred and mistrust in white people....its become a fad that is very dangerous...and when I see guilt ridden whites join in for whatever reason I know its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.....

Obama was likely the worst POTUS we've ever had due to social decline. Wasn't all his fault of course, the Democrats, progs, and media are all responsible.

Shame how progressives have nearly destroyed what liberalism built, including comedy. It's a bigger shame racism is up their asses 24/7 while they project.

I've never heard of Amanda Seales, she was on HBO last night. I watched her for 2-3 minutes. Within the first 20 seconds I recognized she didn't have any talent. Within the next minute she told the audience there are two types of white people. The first are cool in-spite of themselves. The rest are all racist and and and....................WHITES ARE ONLY HERE TO BE OPPRESSIVE, thus are lessor humans and must be punished.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how EVERY race has had slaves at some time in their past, and whites gave up slavery well over 100 years before she was born. Racism is up her ass so far she doesn't recognize she's likely never met a slave before. I have, it was my great grandmother and she was white.

The Democrat Hate Machine aka Hollywood/Press/Schools have normalized Left Wing hate.

Anytime I'm running the channels, and I come across a black stand-up comedian performing, I change the station immediately. They cannot go ten seconds without injecting race into their performance. It get's so fucking old, best thing to do is just move along.

Anytime I'm running the channels, and I come across a black stand-up comedian performing, I change the station immediately. They cannot go ten seconds without injecting race into their performance. It get's so fucking old, best thing to do is just move along.

Pretty much literally spoken. Honest to God I watched some fuck comedian a few months ago, again for only a minute or so and it was the same BS.

Once upon a time comedians tried to overcome their lack of talent by yelling cuss words. Today they employ racism. It's a real shithole.

She is a VICTIM of the idiot liberal arts departments of COLUMBIA
UNIVERSITY

Pretty much literally spoken. Honest to God I watched some fuck comedian a few months ago, again for only a minute or so and it was the same BS.

Once upon a time comedians tried to overcome their lack of talent by yelling cuss words. Today they employ racism. It's a real shithole.
Maybe we should get more

Sounds like someone got too close to home with their bit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're an idiot.

I lived during legalized segregation and now modern racism.

Two things you have benefitted from.
blablablaracismblablabla

View attachment 243902

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

Fuck your ideas of white Racism.

Many of the most successful blacks in the world have found their success in white countries.

The Slave Trade existed long before the rise of white European countries and has its roots in the Middle East and North Africa. As a matter of fact, my ancestors in Sicily were taken as slaves by black North Africans and sold in the Middle East hundreds of years before the first black slave was sold in the Americas.

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived during legalized segregation and now modern racism.

Two things you have benefitted from.
blablablaracismblablabla

View attachment 243902

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.
Also the language of a violent race that commit most of the crime.

we wuz kangs1.jpg

White conservatives are racist, white progressives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.

Forum List

Back