Reparation challenge for white liberals

This is priceless. White liberals claiming to support reparations. Some agreed that $2000 per month would be good. HA, until he was requested to give the next black person who walked by, $50. They all turned it down.
Funny how spending other peoples money is so easy.

I changed this to the youtube video. Same video. Different platform.

I like the first guy who loved the idea of reparations, refused to pay black people anything, then called Mark Dice a racist. Classic leftism on display there.

Yeah, Republicans used to be a party that had a strong liberal presence. Today, they are almost all conservatives; the same ideology that opposed civil rights, affirmative action, endorsed slavery etc...

BS. EXTREME amount of BS. There are very few actual conservatives in the GOP now a days. If the GOP had conservatives in the party, I'd be a republican. It's why I'm not a republican, because of the lack of actual conservatives in the party.
NOT ONE of the actual conservatives oppose the idea that "All people are created equal, and are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
In fact, you can't point to ONE actual conservative that supports the ideology that opposes civil rights and endorses slavery.
They, like me, may oppose affirmative action, for the simple fact that affirmative action is racist. We understand that white having a much higher population, meaning more whites than blacks HAVE to be employed because of the lack of qualified blacks.
100 qualified whites vs 1 black. Giving the job to the black person, just because he/she is black, is racist.
As for the topic though, reparations are something that should not even be seriously considered. I think the Democrats are pandering shamelessly on a topic that, if I were black, I'd find it extremely offensive.

I agree. Now a days it's just a way to get something for free. Blacks who support this come off as if they're just looking for free money. They have nothing to do with their ancestors. Especially not in this day in time, when any black person who puts his mind to it, can at the very least become part of the middle class, with a college education.

I like the first guy who loved the idea of reparations, refused to pay black people anything, then called Mark Dice a racist. Classic leftism on display there.

That's their "go to." I don't think they even know what racism is.

BS. EXTREME amount of BS. There are very few actual conservatives in the GOP now a days. If the GOP had conservatives in the party, I'd be a republican. It's why I'm not a republican, because of the lack of actual conservatives in the party.
NOT ONE of the actual conservatives oppose the idea that "All people are created equal, and are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
In fact, you can't point to ONE actual conservative that supports the ideology that opposes civil rights and endorses slavery.
They, like me, may oppose affirmative action, for the simple fact that affirmative action is racist. We understand that white having a much higher population, meaning more whites than blacks HAVE to be employed because of the lack of qualified blacks.
100 qualified whites vs 1 black. Giving the job to the black person, just because he/she is black, is racist.

I agree. Now a days it's just a way to get something for free. Blacks who support this come off as if they're just looking for free money. They have nothing to do with their ancestors. Especially not in this day in time, when any black person who puts his mind to it, can at the very least become part of the middle class, with a college education.

Like I said, there is "reality" and then there Candy "reality". Conservatives have virtually no representation.

Republicans are conservative compared to Democrats... The same ideology that created the slavery industrial complex and opposed civil rights, affirmative action etc... And that continues today; wanting to pass all sorts of laws to limit access to the ballot, repeal affirmative action, etc...

Republicans are conservative compared to Democrats... The same ideology that created the slavery industrial complex and opposed civil rights, affirmative action etc... And that continues today; wanting to pass all sorts of laws to limit access to the ballot, repeal affirmative action, etc...

Lie.

Republicans are conservative compared to Democrats...

Are you serious? You couldn't be more wrong.
I don't support Trump because he's NOT a conservative. He's too progressive for me.
How do I know this?
1. He funded planned parenthood.
2. He banned bump stocks.
3. He funded gender studies in Pakistan.
4. He reauthorized FISA 702.
5. He reauthorized the Patriot Act.
6. He didn't get us out of ONE war.
7. His spending was through the roof.
8. TINY tax cuts with a LOT of deductions removed from the tax laws.

I have many MANY more reasons that prove Trump is more of a progressive than a Conservative.

The same ideology that created the slavery industrial complex and opposed civil rights, affirmative action etc... And that continues today; wanting to pass all sorts of laws to limit access to the ballot, repeal affirmative action, etc...

Continues today? Uhmmmm. Slavery ended a long time ago. No one is limiting ballot access. You just have to prove who you are, to vote. Same as you have to do to drive your vehicle, board a plane, get into a bar and a thousand other things.
And these things most people, especially blacks, don't have a problem doing. It's only the retarded white racist liberals who think blacks are too stupid to get a drivers license or a state ID. Those retarded white liberals think blacks are too stupid to access the internet.
Those are the ones telling you that providing ones ID to vote is racist. And you believe that stupid BS.

Am not for reparations, am appalled at the dishonesty and easily discovered information that shows how the black population were in fact held back from making advancements in there life's. Blacks have been here from the start & helped build the place, willing or not. US White people liberals' & white race haters All SHARE the blame for this. And am not talking about long abolished actual slavery.

The reason thousands and thousands of blacks were imported was because of white plantation owners. Not because the first slave owner was black.

Conservatives opposed all of the stuff you mentioned. I'm not a Democrat so I have zero problem stating that the Democrat's history on this is shameful.

I'm enjoying your 2 degree view of the world...some "independent"
No the reason why blacks were imported because the USA needed the labor, the industrial age hadn't begun yet, please take history in context

Am not for reparations, am appalled at the dishonesty and easily discovered information that shows how the black population were in fact held back from making advancements in there life's. Blacks have been here from the start & helped build the place, willing or not. US White people liberals' & white race haters All SHARE the blame for this. And am not talking about long abolished actual slavery.

No one is to blame today. None of us owned humans. We didn't hang humans. We didn't do none of that crap that happened 50 to 200 years ago. In fact, none of the blacks today were subjected to what happened back then.

BTW, the number of whites that were enslaved throughout history is much larger than blacks. So either start supporting reparations for us whites, or just call it even and drop it.

I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on paying people who weren't enslaved, and I didn't enslave them.

Contrary to my forum name, all of my ancestors fought for the Union, six of them directly related to me. Some died, most got maimed. My family did our part. Now go enjoy your freedom.
My ancestors were all in New York State, Pennsylvania or Ohio. If any fought in the Civil War it would have been for the North.

Like you I see no reason to pay people who were never slaves reparations for slavery.

And getting back to the original argument...almost all of them were white.

Sure. Democrats used to be conseravtives. Zell Miller challenged a guy to a duel once. Do you think he'd be a democrat today?

Please quote me where I said the word "republican".

I imagine that almost everyone else in the world knows this already but apparently you don't.

Conservative and Liberal are ideologies
Republican and Democrat are political parties.

You can have Conservative Democrats and Liberal Republicans....they're not very prominent in 2021 America but in the past, there were several examples of such things. Bob Bullock--Lt. Governor of Texas most of my life...democrat but pretty conservative. There is one democrat down there in the Texas Senate that refuses to allow air conditioning in prisons (most of them anyway).

This shouldn't be news to you but it apparently is.
THANKS, Just want to repeat that reality... Conservative & Liberal are ideologies...Republican & Democrat are political party's.

Fuck reparations.

If today's blacks want more free stuff, let them go back to Africa and get "reparations" from the descendents of the BLACK assholes who actually sold their ancestors into slavery. Stop irritating the rest of us who had nothing to do with this stupid fucking shit.

My ancestors were all in New York State, Pennsylvania or Ohio. If any fought in the Civil War it would have been for the North.

Like you I see no reason to pay people who were never slaves reparations for slavery.
Neither were their fathers and mothers, nor their grandmother or grandfathers, nor their great grandmothers and great grandfathers, nor their great great grandmothers or great great grandfathers.

One of the many things I admittedly don't understand about politics is the way people push for something while seemingly paying zero (0) attention to the downside, i.e., what the NET gain of an idea is.

First, is there no downside to just handing people money based simply on their skin color? And is there no downside to doing that, knowing quite well that we'd be significantly increasing tensions and resentments on such a hot-button issue?

I don't get it.
Have a look at Social Identity Theory. I did two years psychology with the OU just a few years ago. People need to be part of a group and they need approval for their membership. Watch when a Left-winger or Right-winger starts a thread. Usually the same group comes in first stating something to support the thread. It's to bolster their membership.

No if you go in sitting on the fence, you will throw these groups, they need to pigeon hole you into them or us.

My final assignment was on SIT

Fuck reparations.

If today's blacks want more free stuff, let them go back to Africa and get "reparations" from the descendents of the BLACK assholes who actually sold their ancestors into slavery. Stop irritating the rest of us who had nothing to do with this stupid fucking shit.
They rioted and helped themselves to free stuff.

Have a look at Social Identity Theory. I did two years psychology with the OU just a few years ago. People need to be part of a group and they need approval for their membership. Watch when a Left-winger or Right-winger starts a thread. Usually the same group comes in first stating something to support the thread. It's to bolster their membership.

No if you go in sitting on the fence, you will throw these groups, they need to pigeon hole you into them or us.

My final assignment was on SIT
This has so saturated our culture at this point that I'm not sure what reverses it. It's like we're regressing.

This has so saturated our culture at this point that I'm not sure what reverses it. It's like we're regressing.
I did a geology degree after school, then accountancy, then retail management, then construction tools and also construction management. Never got a job requiring geology. So a few years ago, I did two years Open University on psychology.

When I did SIT, it throws your eyes open to forums (group membership etc..) I whole heartedly say to anyone, read up on Social Identity Theory.

They rioted and helped themselves to free stuff.
Yes, blacks are forever rioting, looting, committing every kind of crime and getting away with them. They have become a curse on america.

But I was speaking of the awful way our government responds to black crime and riots.

Instead of supporting the police and encouraging them to arrest and imprison these brainless rioting monsters, our worthless "leaders" impede the police and keep them from doing their job. Then they REWARD the scumbag rioters with ever more free stuff. More college grants, free rent, more food stamps and welfare. So blacks have been TRAINED to riot, bitch and moan anytime they want even MORE free shit.

Why work and struggle like everyone else, when it's so much easier to just riot and destroy another neighborhood. Then just sit back and watch as our worthless government shovels more free shit your way.

In our society blacks have no incentive to work and earn their own way. They are well rewarded for their awful, brainless behavior. And, at every step of the way, bleeding heart liberals make never-ending excuses for the savages who commit these criminal acts.

Last edited:
Yes, blacks are forever rioting, looting, commuting every kind of crime and getting away with them. They seem to be a curse on america.

But I was speaking of the awful way our government responds to the black crime and riots.

Instead of supporting the police and encouraging them to arrest and imprison these brainless monsters, our worthless "leaders" REWARD them with more free stuff. More college grants, free rent, more food stamps and welfare. So blacks have been TRAINED to riot, bitch and moan anytime they want when MORE free shit.

Why work and struggle like everyone else has to, when it's so much easier to just destroy another neighborhood, then sit back and watch our government shovel more free shit your way.

In our society blacks have no reason to work and earn their own way. They are rewarded for their awful behavior.
In the UK, what's black and doesn't work? Half of London.

Forum List

Back