Reparation challenge for white liberals

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is priceless. White liberals claiming to support reparations. Some agreed that $2000 per month would be good. HA, until he was requested to give the next black person who walked by, $50. They all turned it down.
Funny how spending other peoples money is so easy.

I changed this to the youtube video. Same video. Different platform.

Last edited:
I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on paying people who weren't enslaved, and I didn't enslave them.

Contrary to my forum name, all of my ancestors fought for the Union, six of them directly related to me. Some died, most got maimed. My family did our part. Now go enjoy your freedom.
I am proud of my great-grandparents and Leon Trotsky. They worked to build Soviet Russia. They extracted Reparations from Russian Nobles.

Leon Trotsky opposed Totalitarianism.

This is priceless. White liberals claiming to support reparations. Some agreed that $2000 per month would be good. HA, until he was requested to give the next black person who walked by, $50. They all turned it down.

Video is already down

Liberals are generous only with other people's money.

We need to give them money so they can get off the reservation....and live a normal life.
I think give them as much as they're giving illegals.
I could use the extra cash....cuz my wife is black.

How about this?

If you are a stupid pathetic White Guilt pussy then why don't you just give all your money to the Negroes? You know, because you think they deserve it for some idiotic reason.

Leave the rest of alone.

Sound fair?

This is Priceless!!!!! 👍

I support reparations 100%

Any black person in the country who can prove that they were enslaved and forced to work is entitled to recompense.

Of course, it would also go without saying that any black person who has lived their entire life in a system that gives them first dibs on schooling and jobs doesn't deserve squat.

One of the many things I admittedly don't understand about politics is the way people push for something while seemingly paying zero (0) attention to the downside, i.e., what the NET gain of an idea is.

First, is there no downside to just handing people money based simply on their skin color? And is there no downside to doing that, knowing quite well that we'd be significantly increasing tensions and resentments on such a hot-button issue?

I don't get it.

Last edited:
One of the many things I admittedly don't understand about politics is the way people push for something while seemingly paying zero (0) attention to the downside, i.e., what the NET gain of an idea is.

It's called Party loyalism/loyalty. Go with the flow. Being "sheeple," as they say. All those white liberals in the video really don't give a shit about blacks. But the talking point is X, and so they say X.

First, is there no downside to just handing people money based simply on their skin color? And is there no downside to doing that, knowing quite well that we'd be significantly increasing tensions and resentments on such a hot-button issue?

I don't get it.

Of course there's a down side to it. It's racist. The vast majority of people in the US are not racist. So when the government does something that's actually racist, the vast majority of the people are going to say something. The only ones that won't, are either party loyalist. Or the ones getting the money based solely on their race.

You're correct, the tensions it would create would be extreme. Handing blacks a bunch of money, would literally create racism.

It's called Party loyalism/loyalty. Go with the flow. Being "sheeple," as they say. All those white liberals in the video really don't give a shit about blacks. But the talking point is X, and so they say X.

Of course there's a down side to it. It's racist. The vast majority of people in the US are not racist. So when the government does something that's actually racist, the vast majority of the people are going to say something. The only ones that won't, are either party loyalist. Or the ones getting the money based solely on their race.

You're correct, the tensions it would create would be extreme. Handing blacks a bunch of money, would literally create racism.
It's becoming clear to me that actual fixing problems or improving conditions is simply no longer a priority. WINNING is. Beating the other guys. That's it.

I'm all for reparations, as long as all the soldiers and their families that were shot to pieces freeing the blacks walk hand in hand to get their checks

I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on paying people who weren't enslaved, and I didn't enslave them.

Contrary to my forum name, all of my ancestors fought for the Union, six of them directly related to me. Some died, most got maimed. My family did our part. Now go enjoy your freedom.
They have a country in Africa they can go to if they want to be paid back, so they can hop a plane and go to Liberia…

I'm all for reparations, as long as all the soldiers and their families that were shot to pieces freeing the blacks walk hand in hand to get their checks

I honestly think these black folks and white liberals forget it was white people that freed the slaves, pass the civil rights act and affirmative action. AND ended Jim Crow laws.

I'm a white guy. An ancestor of those great people. So I want my reparations.

Forum List

Back