Reparation challenge for white liberals

Wrong. I never wore a hood. Never put someone's neck in a noose. I've never owned a human being. Was always decent to decent blacks, Mexicans, Asians and decent whites.

It's time for the left to just STFU about it and take responsibility for your own racist BS. Y'all the ones make blacks out to be too stupid to go to college. Too stupid to stay off drugs. Too stupid to get and keep a job. Too stupid to marry the person they had a child with. Too stupid to even get an ID to vote.

99% of us white folks ain't buying your BS racist narrative. The gig is up, see. You're being called out on your lies and race hustling.
Racism is about more than a hood and a rope.

You prove that.

Everything racist stereotype you posted applies to whites. I have "known" quite a number of white women who were left by themselves with children. Nobody cares what your racist ass ain't buying. You just don't have the moral courage to face the truth.

OK, well I don't live in either of those counties. I'm not sure if there's a motive behind all this. So are you saying I'm lying? About trash pick up?

Surely you're not.
Of course not. Just pointing out that it isn’t an Arkansas state policy.

Forum List

Back