Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

If the RWNJs packing heat at the polls are lucky, they'll finally get to kill somebody.

We'll see how the renegade sheriffs react to that.

Protect and serve, yeah, right.

Trump's America.

If the RWNJs packing heat at the polls are lucky, they'll finally get to kill somebody.

We'll see how the renegade sheriffs react to that.

Protect and serve, yeah, right.

Trump's America.
UN observers comment on shit like this when they oversee elections in fragile democracies. "Widespread voter intimidation" is a phrase that comes to mind.

Don’t sheriffs swear to uphold the Constitution? That would mean allowing people to bear arms. And the way you assholes have been acting it’s wise to be armed.

Ok. Help me out Mike. Cops not arresting protesters is criminal because they are not enforcing the law and thus encourage lawlessness. That is bad. Cops not enforcing laws in Michigan? That is good and constitutional. Right?
You do need a lot of help. No protesters have been arrested. None. Those that were arrested are because of rioting, looting, arson, assault etc.

There is no legally passed law banning guns from polling places in Michigan. Just one asshole decided to make a rule. A rule that isn’t legal, binding or enforceable.

Don’t sheriffs swear to uphold the Constitution? That would mean allowing people to bear arms. And the way you assholes have been acting it’s wise to be armed.

Ok. Help me out Mike. Cops not arresting protesters is criminal because they are not enforcing the law and thus encourage lawlessness. That is bad. Cops not enforcing laws in Michigan? That is good and constitutional. Right?
The issue at hand isnt a law.

Excuse me, you support sanctuary cities. So your opinion about enforcement of laws is immaterial.

This is what domestic terrorism looks like and law enforcement who are suppose to protect and serve spearheading, colluding and protecting their foot soldiers or so called "lone wolves" committing these unlawful acts.

Renegade Michigan sheriffs are saying they won't enforce a ban on guns in polling stations, even after the feds busted an armed militia plot to kidnap the state's Democratic governor.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive last week banning open carry at the polls on Nov. 3 amid growing concerns about armed voter intimidation and in response to a foiled militia plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.

But within days of Benson’s directive, gun rights groups and some right-wing sheriffs said it was unnecessary and that they would ensure safety at the polls in their own way. To them, the freedom to openly carry a firearm while voting holds symbolic, historical significance. To others, the presence of guns at polling stations are an uneasy and unnecessary addition that has the potential to thwart the democratic process.

Read more: Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

The height of lawlessness.

It was my understanding that all of you hood rats were voting by mail.

This is what domestic terrorism looks like and law enforcement who are suppose to protect and serve spearheading, colluding and protecting their foot soldiers or so called "lone wolves" committing these unlawful acts.

Renegade Michigan sheriffs are saying they won't enforce a ban on guns in polling stations, even after the feds busted an armed militia plot to kidnap the state's Democratic governor.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive last week banning open carry at the polls on Nov. 3 amid growing concerns about armed voter intimidation and in response to a foiled militia plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.

But within days of Benson’s directive, gun rights groups and some right-wing sheriffs said it was unnecessary and that they would ensure safety at the polls in their own way. To them, the freedom to openly carry a firearm while voting holds symbolic, historical significance. To others, the presence of guns at polling stations are an uneasy and unnecessary addition that has the potential to thwart the democratic process.

Read more: Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

Maybe Michigan should get social workers to enforce a ban?

WINNER!

Maybe Michigan should get social workers to enforce a ban?

1603297644551.png

This is voter intimidation to you...........

But this isn't.....

1603299825663.png

obviously its legal to carry in this state. the demonrat bitch that is supposedly in charge, cant change the laws w/out an amendment. boo-hoo....the sheriffs will just be doing their jobs, whats the issue?

Why would cops protect Democrats?
They take an oath.
On my honor, I will never Betray my integrity, my character Or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always maintain the highest ethical standards and uphold the values of my community, and the agency I serve.

Forum List

Back