Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

This is what domestic terrorism looks like and law enforcement who are suppose to protect and serve spearheading, colluding and protecting their foot soldiers or so called "lone wolves" committing these unlawful acts.

Renegade Michigan sheriffs are saying they won't enforce a ban on guns in polling stations, even after the feds busted an armed militia plot to kidnap the state's Democratic governor.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive last week banning open carry at the polls on Nov. 3 amid growing concerns about armed voter intimidation and in response to a foiled militia plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.

But within days of Benson’s directive, gun rights groups and some right-wing sheriffs said it was unnecessary and that they would ensure safety at the polls in their own way. To them, the freedom to openly carry a firearm while voting holds symbolic, historical significance. To others, the presence of guns at polling stations are an uneasy and unnecessary addition that has the potential to thwart the democratic process.

Read more: Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

The height of lawlessness.
This is voter intimidation to you...........

But this isn't.....

View attachment 404763

Those were Russians

This is what domestic terrorism looks like and law enforcement who are suppose to protect and serve spearheading, colluding and protecting their foot soldiers or so called "lone wolves" committing these unlawful acts.

Renegade Michigan sheriffs are saying they won't enforce a ban on guns in polling stations, even after the feds busted an armed militia plot to kidnap the state's Democratic governor.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive last week banning open carry at the polls on Nov. 3 amid growing concerns about armed voter intimidation and in response to a foiled militia plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.

But within days of Benson’s directive, gun rights groups and some right-wing sheriffs said it was unnecessary and that they would ensure safety at the polls in their own way. To them, the freedom to openly carry a firearm while voting holds symbolic, historical significance. To others, the presence of guns at polling stations are an uneasy and unnecessary addition that has the potential to thwart the democratic process.

Read more: Renegade Sheriffs Say They Might Not Enforce Ban on Guns at Michigan Polling Places

More Spam from 666 Marxist Mark:

We have the 2nd amendment so if citizens are lawfully carrying there is no "Renegade Sheriff"

Stop spamming the forum with lies and Marxist Propaganda.

It was my understanding that all of you hood rats were voting by mail.
The Overwhelming number of people who get Corona are Urban Democrats. Also it should be noted that Corona can live on Paper Ballots for 48 hours.

So your only choice if you are an Urban Democrat is to heat your mail in ballot up in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, and then you can send it in.

The best course of action is to Not Vote. You could die.

That’s called not obeying unconstitutional edicts from wannabe dictators who think they can legislate from the executive branch.

Fuck, black Jesus. You are a stupid one.

If the RWNJs packing heat at the polls are lucky, they'll finally get to kill somebody.

We'll see how the renegade sheriffs react to that.

Protect and serve, yeah, right.

Trump's America.
UN observers comment on shit like this when they oversee elections in fragile democracies. "Widespread voter intimidation" is a phrase that comes to mind.
View attachment 404765
They were there for no reason. None! Stupid azzes.

Why would cops protect Democrats?
They take an oath.
On my honor, I will never Betray my integrity, my character Or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always maintain the highest ethical standards and uphold the values of my community, and the agency I serve.

The Dems broke their oath. Oathbreakers are to be ignored.

Agreed.

Lawless and criminal.

Agreed.

Lawless and criminal.

Claims the pseudo intellectual who supports sanctuary cities. Those are lawless and criminal too. Funny how you don't care about YOUR lawlessness.

LMAO!!!!

Next thing you know them crackers are gonna start burning stores and holding up traffic.

Why would cops protect Democrats?
They take an oath.
On my honor, I will never Betray my integrity, my character Or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always maintain the highest ethical standards and uphold the values of my community, and the agency I serve.

The Dems broke their oath. Oathbreakers are to be ignored.
Our police aren't obligated to protect enemy combatants

Don’t sheriffs swear to uphold the Constitution? That would mean allowing people to bear arms. And the way you assholes have been acting it’s wise to be armed.

That is open carry no one told them they couldn't conceal. Voter intimidation is illegal on a federal level and some of those voter's might just feel intimidated see some big dumb fuck with an AR 15 strapped over their shoulder. I say let them open carry and let the first voter intimidation charge carry this election on for months.

You mean they won't enforce unconstitutional laws, right liar?

Poor little commie, back to civics class for you. Tell the class when the State legislature gave the SOS the authority to circumvent actual laws. As far as I know, the State SOS is not in a States legislative chain.

As far as I know voter intimidation is a federal law.

law enforcement who are suppose to protect and serve spearheading, colluding and protecting their foot soldiers
That's called "fraternization."
or so called "lone wolves" committing these unlawful acts.
Not "lone wolves" at all. It's a pack of them, highly organized, highly educated, pulling our wisdom teeth to civilize us into their submission.

Don’t sheriffs swear to uphold the Constitution? That would mean allowing people to bear arms. And the way you assholes have been acting it’s wise to be armed.
Wrong.

The Second Amendment right is not absolute, it's subject to regulations and restrictions by government consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, such as prohibiting the open carrying of firearms.

Wrong.

The Second Amendment right is not absolute, it's subject to regulations and restrictions by government consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, such as prohibiting the open carrying of firearms.
Lying again? Shall not be infringed.

Forum List

Back