Remember...

the clock in my car will have the correct time again?

tenor.gif

it's easy for you young guys and your newfangled technology.

I'm tired of rotating the sundial, myself.

tenor.gif
My last car, it took about three years before I could set the clock without half an hour of farting around and swearing a lot. Then in six months I would have forgotten how to do it.

Get ready for a week of sleepiness....
For me, this time change doesn't bother. It's the one in the Fall that always leaves me grouchy for days.
I love getting on the course early...first tee of the day...with the freshly cut green grass holding a slight morning dew and the morning sun still hiding but able to cast a pinkish orange light onto the course....there is nothing like it...

For me, this time change doesn't bother. It's the one in the Fall that always leaves me grouchy for days.
I love getting on the course early...first tee of the day...with the freshly cut green grass holding a slight morning dew and the morning sun still hiding but able to cast a pinkish orange light onto the course....there is nothing like it...

So, it gives you an erection, but not the right time?

I never change mine. It's stupid, and if you can't remember arithmetic and can't subtract or add an hour, just shoot yourself now, before you influence the kids.

tenor.gif
My last car, it took about three years before I could set the clock without half an hour of farting around and swearing a lot. Then in six months I would have forgotten how to do it.

Do it every month.. Like those pesky Emergency Alert Systems tests... OR -- read the manual.. I'm sure it's in there buried by all the lawyer stuff..

Isn't that when they usually turn on the sprinklers??

Not surprisingly I have a story about that....In 2009 after a late night of over doing it at a Mexican restaurant in Glendale CA waking up on the first hole at a small 3 par course in La Cresenta CA at 5 AM with my best friend that held a ticket to Hawaii that took off at 4:30 AM as the sprinklers came on...this was before Rambunctious matured into the fine individual he is today of course....

Not surprisingly I have a story about that....In 2009 after a late night of over doing it at a Mexican restaurant in Glendale CA waking up on the first hole at a small 3 par course in La Cresenta CA at 5 AM with my best friend that held a ticket to Hawaii that took off at 4:30 AM as the sprinklers came on...this was before Rambunctious matured into the fine individual he is today of course....

Of course when you're going to binge like that -- you ALWAYS both take your clubs and gear.. Better to wake up on a Golf course than the other "popular spots".... :113:

Stealing golf balls?

Forum List

Back