Remember when Trump stood against the NRA and the left said nothing? I do.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The left are such dupes. Funny we are the Trump cult right? Meanwhile, we don't do the vaccines like he called for and I doubt any conservative President has ever stood up to the NRA. Doubt there has ever been an actual conservative President.

But...

Why again didn't the left credit Trump? Has the left ever provided any of the vast racist statements Trump said other than boys Locker room talk? No?

Any anti gay speech or talk by Trump? What?

Well, we are waiting.

The left are such dupes. Funny we are the Trump cult right? Meanwhile, we don't do the vaccines like he called for and I doubt any conservative President has ever stood up to the NRA. Doubt there has ever been an actual conservative President.

But...

Why again didn't the left credit Trump? Has the left ever provided any of the vast racist statements Trump said other than boys Locker room talk? No?

Well, we are waiting.

Trump is not one of their cult followers or radical agenda driven leaders.

Unlike Democrats, he knows which bathroom to use, knows men can't have babies, knows a viable human being capable of surviving outside the womb is a 'BABY' and not a 'clump of cells' you can kill at any point during 9 months of pregnancy, and knows disarming law-abiding citizens is NOT going to protect children or law-abiding citizens but instead will make them victims, sheep for the wolves.

But...

Well, we are waiting.

Credit what? Other than bragging he was not afraid of the NRA, did he do anything about it?

But...

Well, we are waiting.

I remember that
The NRA slapped Trump down and he reversed his view in about a week

I remember Conservative Reagan was a big supporter of the Brady Bill

Credit what? Other than bragging he was not afraid of the NRA, did he do anything about it?
For 20 years Democrats have screamed for gun bans yet have either blocked them or refused to bring them to the floor for a vote, even when they knew they had the votes to pass it, again, as the article I posted in a separate thread pointed out.

Other than political theatrics, inciting would-be assassins with their violent rhetoric, and supporting/ defending / encouraging domestic terrorist antifa and BLM violence, Democrats have done nothing while Trump has done a helluva lot more than Democrats, even if it has been him doing next to nothing.

For 20 years Democrats have screamed for gun bans yet have either blocked them or refused to bring them to the floor for a vote, even when they knew they had the votes to pass it, again, as the article I posted in a separate thread pointed out.

Other than political theatrics, inciting would-be assassins with their violent rhetoric, and supporting/ defending / encouraging domestic terrorist antifa and BLM violence, Democrats have done nothing while Trump has done a helluva lot more than Democrats, even if it has been him doing next to nothing.
Again, what did Rump do? Other than saying that he is against the NRA (of course, he qualified it by saying how much he loves NRA!), what did he do?

Look, I get it that you brain-dead retards adore your fuhrer but if you want the rest of the world to follow your example, then show us what the orange douche-bag did against guns and against the NRA. Other than stating that he is against NRA. Go.

1654099249112.png

But...

Well, we are waiting.

Talk is cheap....what did he DO?

White House walks back Trump's gun control comments hours after Oval Office meeting with NRA​

New York Daily News
Mar 02, 2018

In a bizarre and freewheeling bipartisan meeting on Wednesday, he called for "comprehensive" gun control.

He pushed to raise the age for purchasing a rifle from 18 to 21 and said he was OK with taking "the guns first" from violent people and going "through due process second."

Trump called for big changes to gun laws after the Parkland, Fla., shooting. (Win McNamee/Getty Images)
The executive director of the NRA, Chris Cox, also weighed in on the meeting, which wasn't on Trump's official schedule.

Cox shot down the idea that Trump is sincere about reform, saying that the President and Vice President Pence "support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control."

The NRA has called the bulk of the proposals discussed at the White House this week "bad policy" that would not keep people safe.

Again, what did Rump do? Other than saying that he is against the NRA

He DIDN'T

- Block legislation for 20 years he constantly called for

- Block legislationto make schools safer for our kids after claiming 'all options are on the table'

- Let the brutal MS-13 gang members cross an Open Border into the US to victimize Americans

- Sit back and do nothing to end the record-setting near weekly mass-shootings in Chicago where innocent women, children, and even babies are shot and killed with illegal guns

- Support and defended domestic terrorists who bussed in outside terrorists who looted, burned, and destroyed local communities, murdered innocent people, seized control of city blocks, and who tried to burn Federal US Marshalls alive

- Engage is suchwreckeless, inexcusable, violent rhetoric as to incite an attempted assassination of Republican politicians and the shooting of Representative Steve Scalise

- Call for the illegal intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices

- Openly call for the seditious 'Insurrection' against the US govt / USSC

By comparison, Trump easily 'wins'

He DIDN'T

- Block legislation for 20 years he constantly called for

- Block legislationto make schools safer for our kids after claiming 'all options are on the table'

- Let the brutal MS-13 gang members cross an Open Border into the US to victimize Americans

- Sit back and do nothing to end the record-setting near weekly mass-shootings in Chicago where innocent women, children, and even babies are shot and killed with illegal guns

- Support and defended domestic terrorists who bussed in outside terrorists who looted, burned, and destroyed local communities, murdered innocent people, seized control of city blocks, and who tried to burn Federal US Marshalls alive

- Engage is suchwreckeless, inexcusable, violent rhetoric as to incite an attempted assassination of Republican politicians and the shooting of Representative Steve Scalise

- Call for the illegal intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices

- Openly call for the seditious 'Insurrection' against the US govt / USSC

By comparison, Trump easily 'wins'
Blah...blah...blah.

In other words, Rump talks a good talk but did absolutely nothing against the NRA? Yup, that figures. Thanks for playing.

I am convinced.

We need somebody WAY MORE pro-gun than Trump. We need a president committed to putting justices on the Court who are 100% in-your-face committed to striking down all federal gun laws as contrary to the PLAIN text and meaning of the 2A, and all state and local laws as equally contrary to the PLAIN language of the 2A via the 14th Amendment.

I bet DeSantis might play ball.

Blah...blah...blah.

In other words......

Democrats have hypocritically blocked the legislation they have been calling for, have prevented kids from being more protected, have allowed women and children to be slaughtered in cities like Chicago, have facilitated and enabled terrorists to commit burning / destroying / murdering / bombings, and have personally incited political assassinations, illegal threats to USSC Justices, and called for seditious 'Insurrection' against the US...

And all your criminal / terrorist / seditious traitor defending, TDS-suffering ass can respond with is 'Blah, blah, blah".

'Nuff said, snowflake. You've said all people need to hear from you.

But...

Well, we are waiting.

And I remember Trump's kissing the ass of the nra and wayne LaPeww

And I remember Trump's kissing the ass of the nra and wayne LaPeww

Good, cause I wasn't on his side when he stood up to them. Were you?

If so, didn't see any of you support it. What's that say about you?

Don't worry though. Blame the guns. It's all the law ABIDIING AMERICAN fault.

Democrats have hypocritically blocked the legislation they have been calling for, have prevented kids from being more protected, have allowed women and children to be slaughtered in cities like Chicago, have facilitated and enabled terrorists to commit burning / destroying / murdering / bombings, and have personally incited political assassinations, illegal threats to USSC Justices, and called for seditious 'Insurrection' against the US...

And all your criminal / terrorist / seditious traitor defending, TDS-suffering ass can respond with is 'Blah, blah, blah".

'Nuff said, snowflake. You've said all people need to hear from you.
So, again, Rump talked a big talk but did absolutely nothing against the NRA and guns? Yeah, we got that the first time. :itsok:

But...

Well, we are waiting.

Keep holding your breath

yes he stood up to them and ended the obama/xiden era bump stock rule that lead to so many mass shooting under obama

So, again, Rump talked a big talk but did absolutely nothing against the NRA and guns? Yeah, we got that the first time. :itsok:
Yeah, we got the fact that you defend hypocrites, liars, seditious traitors, terrorists and terrorist supporters, and Insurrectionists but hate Trump because he did NOTHING.

Way to go, obsessed, TDS-suffering snowflake.

:p bwuhahahaha

Forum List

Back