Remember when the incredible man of science said this about masks? TikTok

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This is where the left will claim I got this from social media and not from one of their gods and they when fauci said masks don't work, he didn't really say it, even though they hear him clearly say it.

Yes, that is a confusing statement and yet perfectly describes the left wing voting apparatus.

I wonder how much money hospitals waste every year buying masks. And of course they add that expense on to our hospital bill.

I don't believe masks do much of anything but when I play that video the sound does not match the video so it's pretty worthless.

This is where the left will claim I got this from social media and not from one of their gods and they when fauci said masks don't work, he didn't really say it, even though they hear him clearly say it.

Yes, that is a confusing statement and yet perfectly describes the left wing voting apparatus.
It's not about "science"...it's about control. If they can force you to wear a mask even though studies have made it quite clear that masks do very little to stop the spread of Covid then you're one step closer to letting them force you to get an untested "vaccine" and yearly booster shots!

I don't think that is his voice.
Having said that, yes Fauci has been all over the place on many things.
But to make a fake video and put it out there.... not cool. Just adds to the confusion and can cast doubt on legitimate information

I don't think that is his voice.
Having said that, yes Fauci has been all over the place on many things.
But to make a fake video and put it out there.... not cool. Just adds to the confusion and can cast doubt on legitimate information

No, it isn't quite fake voice.

No, it isn't quite fake voice.

Thanks.... I had my doubts in the TikTok video, the audio didn't match the video and the quality was horrible.

Well... upon seeing this video, once again, we can see YET ANOTHER instance of Fauci's unreliable statements.
The man has been all over the map. TRUE scientist only change an opinion when new data convinces them to.
Fauci is not a real scientist. He is a political operative with a Science degree and background.
He became a politician under Obama, and has remained one ever since. Trump couldn't fire him because of what the reaction would have been, but nevertheless he should have.
Fauci is unreliable, switches his opinions literally hourly.

I don't believe masks do much of anything but when I play that video the sound does not match the video so it's pretty worthless.

I don't believe they do much either in terms of pathogens, however, you wouldn't catch me without one on if I were using a spray painter or laying insulation. They do keep those particles out.

It is aggravating to me that a thread like this gets ignored.
And it shows how Carl Sagan, in one of his last writings in his last book, wrote (paraphrase) - "I unfortunately see a future in America where knowledge will be discouraged.... where there is a celebration of ignorance... a media of enormous influence where we will choose our sides, clutch our crystals and unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true"

This thread shows that.
The left WANTS to wear masks. I see this in Bloomington, IN everyday. A liberal "oasis" surrounded by miles of conservatism in a red state.
Wearing a mask is like wearing a gold star given to them by a teacher - "look how awesome I am".... ignoring the fact that mask is useless and will not stop them or anyone else from getting sick.

And it shows how Carl Sagan, in one of his last writings in his last book, wrote (paraphrase) - "I unfortunately see a future in America where knowledge will be discouraged.... where there is a celebration of ignorance... a media of enormous influence where we will choose our sides, clutch our crystals and unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true"

This thread shows that.
The left WANTS to wear masks. I see this in Bloomington, IN everyday. A liberal "oasis" surrounded by miles of conservatism in a red state.
Wearing a mask is like wearing a gold star given to them by a teacher - "look how awesome I am".... ignoring the fact that mask is useless and will not stop them or anyone else from getting sick.
The only time I want to wear a mask is when I am dry-cutting cement or bricks.

Missouri Withheld Data Showing Effectiveness of Mask Mandates​

Mask requirements prevented Covid-19 cases and deaths in Missouri, the state found, but data supporting that conclusion was not released until a month later.

This thread shows that.
Wearing a mask has become another form of "virtue signaling"! They think that because they're wearing a mask that they "care" more than someone who doesn't wear one which makes them a better person! You don't wear a mask...therefore you're a bad person. Doesn't matter if you've already had Covid and have natural immunity. Doesn't matter if you're the least likely person to get someone else sick. You're not CONFORMING therefore you're dangerous and need to be controlled! Thank God I live in Florida and not New York or Michigan! We're back to having a near normal life again and our Covid rates are some of the lowest in the nation.

Forum List

Back