How Long to FIX the Damage From OLD Joe?

It will take a while. The money for the border wall will have to be reallocated. If Trump wins in 2024 he will have to start over draining the swamp. Trump will have to do some work to get Congress to repeal Obamacare.

OP is talking about Joe Biden signing a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill into law and the stock market at all-time highs.

The border could be fixed in a week.

Decrease focus on COVID and just live with it could be adopted in a month.

We will have to live with Obiden doing nothing regarding Ukraine or Taiwan. Russia and China will be moving the Chess pieces very quickly in the next two years.

National debt will eventually take America down.... nothing we can do about it. It's a ticking clock on the dollar.

The border could be fixed in a week.

Decrease focus on COVID and just live with it could be adopted in a month.

We will have to live with Obiden doing nothing regarding Ukraine or Taiwan. Russia and China will be moving the Chess pieces very quickly in the next two years.

National debt will eventually take America down.... nothing we can do about it. It's a ticking clock on the dollar.
The Dollar is DOOMED

1638720368718.png

Do you speak of the “drama” induced by Mexicrats, media and social media?
Are you aware of Trumps accomplishments while in office? Do you need me to post the list for your confused ass?
Social media yes media drama queen that started a riot on Jan the 6th which was started by trump he has also been named as a friend of a pedo in a plane of a ritch pedo ( court case at the moment of a ritch perdos wife who helped her husband in getting underage girls for that pedo ) yea i know what you mean i wouldn't more post accomplishment of trump but he has an history of those oh but that fake news i forgot ooops

Can We Recover? 3 More Years of this shit...
YES WE CAN!

The beauty of our country, and our founding documents, is that we can in fact overcome this sort of trainwreak...and rather quickly.

Forum List

Back