A Mother Was Given Thousands of Tax Dollars to Help Lift Her Out of Poverty. Guess How She Spent It.

I have gone against city governments for economic develpoment dollars. You have to get past the individual racism of some of the city council members.
Instead of your usual tactic of hurling the racism™ canard, have you considered that you don’t present well, that you don’t make a well thought out, carefully considered plan, that you don’t have facts and and figures well represented, that “going against city governments” might suggest you come across as arrogant and entitled?

I don't watch Joy Reid. I have done the work. Unlike you. The case for reparations will be against the gvernment. The payment will be made wth funds the government already has. I guess they didn't teach you things like this in school and you should have stopped listening to race bait right wing victimhood radio. Noody is going to your house to ask you for a check.

Right. The government gets money it already has because the government has lots of money… from somewhere.

Where did the government get the money it already has?

I have gone against city governments for economic develpoment dollars. You have to get past the individual racism of some of the city council members.
I knew you were weak! Can’t speak truth

Instead of your usual tactic of hurling the racism™ canard, have you considered that you don’t present well, that you don’t make a well thought out, carefully considered plan, that you don’t have facts and and figures well represented, that “going against city governments” might suggest you come across as arrogant and entitled?
Come on girl, it’s because

Guess what will happen to this thread? Even though it's a mirror image of another thread. Oh well.....

I'm not going to make any pronouncements on this. I'll leave it up to you. Read it.

A Washington, D.C. mother-of-three was given nearly $11,000 through a taxpayer-funded program for impoverished families. She spent the majority of it on a luxurious five-day vacation to Miami.
You expected anything else from black welfare recipients? Really?

A single individual takers advantage and the Right goes nuts on all assistance, however the corporations who spend their stimulus millions on stock buy backs instead of investing or increasing the workers pay, were what?

You left out the part about not trusting anyone who is a teacher because you think students are being indoctrinated.
well right, if the teacher is playing with their peepee, then it isn't a good thing, doesn't change the lesson.

A single individual takers advantage and the Right goes nuts on all assistance, however the corporations who spend their stimulus millions on stock buy backs instead of investing or increasing the workers pay, were what?
so you think that was only done under trump's one stimulus? Not obammy's or creepy's? hilarious hypocritical statement.

Guess what will happen to this thread? Even though it's a mirror image of another thread. Oh well.....

I'm not going to make any pronouncements on this. I'll leave it up to you. Read it.

A Washington, D.C. mother-of-three was given nearly $11,000 through a taxpayer-funded program for impoverished families. She spent the majority of it on a luxurious five-day vacation to Miami.
A person who has made poor decisions her entire life made another poor decision.
This is something the leftists feelings won’t allow them to believe.

Forum List

Back