Remember When Straws and Plastic Bags Were Destroying Earth?

If you want to see lots of trash, head to Seattle or Portland, those homeless camps are full of garbage.

My wife and I realize that some people are homeless but at least pick up after yourselves and take pride in where you live.
Yeah! And stop being mentally ill, would ya?!?! Geez!

If you want to see lots of trash, head to Seattle or Portland, those homeless camps are full of garbage.

My wife and I realize that some people are homeless but at least pick up after yourselves and take pride in where you live.
Yeah! And stop being mentally ill, would ya?!?! Geez!
You believe all homeless are mentally ill? I suggest you read up on the reasons people could be homeless, geez!

Coyote, take a look at the debris left after a progressive rally, and compare that to the venue after a repub one.

There is NO comparison. The progressive rallies look like pig stys

Westwall. I take a look at what's around me here where I live. I live in one of the reddest states in the union. There is litter everywhere. The redder the county, the more the dumping. I see tires, mattresses and old appliances dumped off into the brush on gravel roads. I walk along a bit of our road and pick up empty beer cans, bottles, paper, McDonalds bags of trash to clean up. So don't tell me about comparisons. This isn't progressive territory.

It's the exact opposite out here. Carson City is pretty repub and clean. Reno is progressive, and a dump. Not as bad as San Franshitsco, but getting there.

Scandinavia and northern Europe are exceedingly progressive and absolutely spotless. But it has NOTHING to do with politics. Keeping your place clean depends mostly on whether or not you're happy with where you live and respect it. If you love it, you'll work to keep it nice. If you hate it, you'll shit on it when given the chance. Trying to say fascists are filthy or communists are pigs is ignorant and a waste of time.

Coyote, take a look at the debris left after a progressive rally, and compare that to the venue after a repub one.

There is NO comparison. The progressive rallies look like pig stys

Westwall. I take a look at what's around me here where I live. I live in one of the reddest states in the union. There is litter everywhere. The redder the county, the more the dumping. I see tires, mattresses and old appliances dumped off into the brush on gravel roads. I walk along a bit of our road and pick up empty beer cans, bottles, paper, McDonalds bags of trash to clean up. So don't tell me about comparisons. This isn't progressive territory.

It's the exact opposite out here. Carson City is pretty repub and clean. Reno is progressive, and a dump. Not as bad as San Franshitsco, but getting there.

Scandinavia and northern Europe are exceedingly progressive and absolutely spotless. But it has NOTHING to do with politics. Keeping your place clean depends mostly on whether or not you're happy with where you live and respect it. If you love it, you'll work to keep it nice. If you hate it, you'll shit on it when given the chance. Trying to say fascists are filthy or communists are pigs is ignorant and a waste of time.
“Scandinavia and northern Europe are exceedingly progressive and absolutely spotless.”

You’ve obviously never been there and read lefty loony websites.
“The Baltic Sea is one of the most polluted seas in the world.”

I have been there on multiple occasions (note the avatar image) and we were talking about littering,

The recent discussion concerned the difference in littering between red and blue populations.

Forum List

Back