Remember When Obama Said......You Can Keep......

Your monthly health insurance premium will be less than your cell phone bill

Lying Big Eared Jackass

Well, we'll put that in the round file right next to the Orange Roughy's "You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it is going to be so easy". At least Obama put forth a plan. It was a starting point..if not for the fact that Republicans didn't have any kind of plans of their own. But Trump? Repeal and replace. Then just repeal. Then when that didn't work, dismantle (and use the courts to do it).

Who's the lying Jackass again? :)

Well, we'll put that in the round file right next to the Orange Roughy's "You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it is going to be so easy". At least Obama put forth a plan. It was a starting point..if not for the fact that Republicans didn't have any kind of plans of their own. But Trump? Repeal and replace. Then just repeal. Then when that didn't work, dismantle (and use the courts to do it).

Correct, Trump did say repeal and replace, however he didn't get to step 1 which was repeal. How do you expect him to get to step2?

Correct, Trump did say repeal and replace, however he didn't get to step 1 which was repeal. How do you expect him to get to step2?

Well, I don't know what projects you've had to work on in your career, but in mine, I always had to have a detailed plan to replace the systems that I was retiring...before I retired those systems.

Well, I don't know what projects you've had to work on in your career, but in mine, I always had to have a detailed plan to replace the systems that I was retiring...before I retired those systems.

And you planned those systems before you even knew if you could remove the old system? Seems like a lot of work for nothing if you ask me. Who pays you to do that?

And you planned those systems before you even knew if you could remove the old system? Seems like a lot of work for nothing if you ask me. Who pays you to do that?

Uh..yeah. Is that a trick question?
After planning, we set the new systems (replace) up alongside the existing ones until we migrated to the new ones.
Point is, you have to have an actual plan and infrastructure in place before you can just retire (repeal).

The ACA was a clusterfuck from the start.

Six people I know who had high deductible plans prior. Now have no plan. They can't afford it (and they certainly can't afford the deductables).

I don't know anyone who feels they benefitted from the ACA.

I do know people who now have insurance but who can't afford to use it.
I benefited from the ACA. My kids got to stay on my plan while they went to college. Staved me thousands and cost the ins. companies nothing. My son has a pre-existing condition and was able to get insurance immediately.

Those were the good points...and frankly points that pissed me off that the GOP never addressed.

I don't necessarily agree with forcing companies to keep your kids on their plans.

But this business of pre-existing conditions....really irritated me that nobody would address it. I don't like the blanket approach of the ACA, but it was something (not worth what it cost us otherwise....but it was something).

The other things was getting canceled. I figure that if you are with a company 15 years and they decide to cancel you (and you don't agree), they should add up all your premiums, compute interest on them (monthly), take away any claims, and pay you the difference. It is therefore important that you know what your company and you paid for your premiums.

And while this was good.

It still took away inexpensive catastrophic plans.

If added way to much bullshit to plan.

Prices took a huge hike.

Your monthly health insurance premium will be less than your cell phone bill

Lying Big Eared Jackass

You.

But I thought that was settled.

Six people I know who had high deductible plans prior. Now have no plan. They can't afford it (and they certainly can't afford the deductables).

But 8.5 millions of poor Americans applied in 2019 that some are using right now during the pandemic. Right now millions of poor Americans lost their health insurance from their jobs because of the crisis he created.

Trump has been promising his Health plan since early this year. So far nothing. NADA. They asked him about Pre existing coverage. His answer was his plan covered preexisting.

But he doesn’t have a plan so the answer is NADA.

But 8.5 millions of poor Americans applied in 2019 that some are using right now during the pandemic. Right now millions of poor Americans lost their health insurance from their jobs because of the crisis he created.

Trump has been promising his Health plan since early this year. So far nothing. NADA. They asked him about Pre existing coverage. His answer was his plan covered preexisting.

But he doesn’t have a plan so the answer is NADA.

1. He didn't create any crisis. You fuckers did and you own it.

2. I'll be they are using it right now. With fucking deductibles equal to the overpriced preimium...they'll be headed to bankruptcy court.

3. We don't want a plan. We want NADA.

After planning, we set the new systems (replace) up alongside the existing ones until we migrated to the new ones.
Point is, you have to have an actual plan and infrastructure in place before you can just retire (repeal).

Not really, it depends on the situation. The point is you on the left keep bringing this up as if Trump told a lie when in fact, it wasn't a lie at all. We had people like McCain who I'm sure Trump couldn't trust, and a few other RINO's in our party that occupy the Senate. So he really didn't know if it could be pushed through.

But let's say it did and Trump nor the Republicans had a replacement yet. Just because you vote out a system doesn't mean it ends that day. I could be written it will expire in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, however long it would take them to write a replacement.

I seriously doubt that if it did pass, the Republicans would just tell the Americans tough turkey, you're out on your own. It would guarantee a defeat of the Congress and no chance at reelection for President Trump.

If you look at the first system that went in.

It was a planning nightmare and has been a load of bullshit ever since.

I benefited from the ACA. My kids got to stay on my plan while they went to college. Staved me thousands and cost the ins. companies nothing. My son has a pre-existing condition and was able to get insurance immediately.

Those were the good points...and frankly points that pissed me off that the GOP never addressed.

I don't necessarily agree with forcing companies to keep your kids on their plans.

But this business of pre-existing conditions....really irritated me that nobody would address it. I don't like the blanket approach of the ACA, but it was something (not worth what it cost us otherwise....but it was something).

The other things was getting canceled. I figure that if you are with a company 15 years and they decide to cancel you (and you don't agree), they should add up all your premiums, compute interest on them (monthly), take away any claims, and pay you the difference. It is therefore important that you know what your company and you paid for your premiums.

And while this was good.

It still took away inexpensive catastrophic plans.

If added way to much bullshit to plan.

Prices took a huge hike.
It would have been nice if the Dems and GOP could have worked on the ACA together but they didn't. I'm still waiting to see Trump's plan:

Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act.​
But, in the 3½ years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver.​
In his early days on the campaign trail, circa 2015, he said on CNN he would repeal Obamacare and replace it with “something terrific,” and on Sean Hannity’s radio show he said the replacement would be “something great.” Fast-forward to 2020. Trump has promised an Obamacare replacement plan five times so far this year. And the plan is always said to be just a few weeks away.​

Who was his VP ?

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the U.S. (well, beside Camel-A Harris is smart).

Have at it America.....you can start dying in the streets for all I care.

I also remeber when pussygrabber said he would replace obamacare first day in office, pussygrabber is clueless...

1602893215955.png

Who was his VP ?

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the U.S. (well, beside Camel-A Harris is smart).

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the US?

Repeal and Replace.

I'm trying to get a policy through them but it's impossible. First of all you can't communicate with these foreigners, which it seems they all are. You don't understand them and they don't understand you.

I want to stay with the facility I've had all of my life which is the Cleveland Clinic. I told them (since I had to speak to more than one person) that I'd like a policy that covers the clinic. They ask me which Cleveland Clinic? There is only one!

No. They have it divided into the several buildings and departments. I don't want coverage for one department or building because I have no idea which department or building I'm going to need in the future. I just want a policy that covers all of Cleveland Clinic no matter what department I need to go to. They can't do it.

Now I'm on the phone trying to get somebody at the Clinic who could help me. They said with government, there is no real solution. Government Fs everything up to the point you can't even get an insurance policy. And these are the same jokers that want to take care of all our healthcare? Not in your life.

There is more than one Cleveland clinic.

Cleveland Clinic is a 6,026-bed health system that includes a 165-acre main campus near downtown Cleveland, 18 hospitals, more than 220 outpatient facilities, and locations in southeast Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; Toronto, Canada; Abu Dhabi, UAE; and London, England.

Last edited:
When Republicans come up with a plan of their own (not something scribbled on the back of a napkin), get back to me. They've had a decade and come up with bupkus.
Because that's pretty much the Republican mantra. Repeal but don't replace. We don't care if people die.

So how many Democrats gave a shit about us working folks when Commie Care caused us to lose our insurance?

The ACA didn't cause you to lose your insurance. Your employer threw a hissy fit and dropped it. If that employer actually gave a crap about their employees, they would have found a way to make it work.
There are several options for small business health insurance. I have zero idea what you had before but it couldn't have been anywhere near a Cadillac plan.
Still doesn't change the fact that Republicans have had ample time to offer an alternative of their own. Hell, the ACA went through 15 months of negotiations and voting.
Republicans got something like 100 or so amendments they were looking for in it....So what happened? Oh yeah, didn't want to give the guy in WH any victory.
Obama was not voted in for the ACA. He was voted in for his Color. There was not national mandate for that. Something like that has to be approved of by most of the Congress. No split by pure party lines. But that is what you want. So for now on do you believe that when one party has a slight difference in plurality on another, that a common bipartisan approach will be made? Even when Repubs ruled they accomadated Progs a lot.

There is more than one Cleveland clinic.

Cleveland Clinic is a 6,026-bed health system that includes a 165-acre main campus near downtown Cleveland, 18 hospitals, more than 220 outpatient facilities, and locations in southeast Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; Toronto, Canada; Abu Dhabi, UAE; and London, England.

But it's one company is the point. Trust me, I've been going there all my life, and my sister has worked there most of her adult life.

Who was his VP ?

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the US?

Repeal and Replace.

Not by a long shot dummy.

He didn't intrude on anything existing and screw it up.

Unlike Obama and your petrified POS.

I benefited from the ACA. My kids got to stay on my plan while they went to college. Saved me thousands and cost the ins. companies nothing. My son has a pre-existing condition and was able to get insurance immediately.

Who paid for it? You don't really think it was free do you.
Young, college age kids are generally at the lowest risk and are a small cost to insurance companies.

Who pays for our current universal healthcare now? It is not efficient so it is expensive and the results are mediocre at best.

Don't think we have universal healthcare? Walk into an ER without insurance and see what happens (hint: pretty much the same thing as if you did have insurance).

Forum List

Back