Remember When Obama Said......You Can Keep......

I'm trying to get a policy through them but it's impossible. First of all you can't communicate with these foreigners, which it seems they all are. You don't understand them and they don't understand you.

I want to stay with the facility I've had all of my life which is the Cleveland Clinic. I told them (since I had to speak to more than one person) that I'd like a policy that covers the clinic. They ask me which Cleveland Clinic? There is only one!

No. They have it divided into the several buildings and departments. I don't want coverage for one department or building because I have no idea which department or building I'm going to need in the future. I just want a policy that covers all of Cleveland Clinic no matter what department I need to go to. They can't do it.

Now I'm on the phone trying to get somebody at the Clinic who could help me. They said with government, there is no real solution. Government Fs everything up to the point you can't even get an insurance policy. And these are the same jokers that want to take care of all our healthcare? Not in your life.

• Banned
The ACA was a clusterfuck from the start.

Six people I know who had high deductible plans prior. Now have no plan. They can't afford it (and they certainly can't afford the deductables).

I don't know anyone who feels they benefitted from the ACA.

I do know people who now have insurance but who can't afford to use it.

Six people I know who had high deductible plans prior. Now have no plan. They can't afford it (and they certainly can't afford the deductables).

My employer dropped our plan the day Commie Care started. For reasons I don't want to get into, I could only work at small companies. When I started to inquire with other small companies who were looking for help, nobody else offered insurance either.

The ONLY people who like the ACA are the people the rest of us are paying for. Everyone else got screwed. Hell my costs went up by 60% and I'm not the only one.

I know many who had great plans at reasonable cost. Now they have all they can do to pay for what they have and it sure isn't what they had before that POS the ACA came along.

Who was his VP ?

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the U.S. (well, beside Camel-A Harris is smart).

Have at it America.....you can start dying in the streets for all I care.

When Republicans come up with a plan of their own (not something scribbled on the back of a napkin), get back to me. They've had a decade and come up with bupkus.
Because that's pretty much the Republican mantra. Repeal but don't replace. We don't care if people die.

The ONLY people who like the ACA are the people the rest of us are paying for. Everyone else got screwed. Hell my costs went up by 60% and I'm not the only one.

I know many who had great plans at reasonable cost. Now they have all they can do to pay for what they have and it sure isn't what they had before that POS the ACA came along.

After a few months I talked to one of my tenants who worked at Pizza Hut. I was telling her how Commie Care Fd us out of insurance where I worked. She never had health insurance at Pizza Hut, but said how she had great insurance now because of it. So now I got screwed so people like her could have coverage.

When Republicans come up with a plan of their own (not something scribbled on the back of a napkin), get back to me. They've had a decade and come up with bupkus.
Because that's pretty much the Republican mantra. Repeal but don't replace. We don't care if people die.

So how many Democrats gave a shit about us working folks when Commie Care caused us to lose our insurance?

So how many Democrats gave a shit about us working folks when Commie Care caused us to lose our insurance?

The ACA didn't cause you to lose your insurance. Your employer threw a hissy fit and dropped it. If that employer actually gave a crap about their employees, they would have found a way to make it work.
There are several options for small business health insurance. I have zero idea what you had before but it couldn't have been anywhere near a Cadillac plan.
Still doesn't change the fact that Republicans have had ample time to offer an alternative of their own. Hell, the ACA went through 15 months of negotiations and voting.
Republicans got something like 100 or so amendments they were looking for in it....So what happened? Oh yeah, didn't want to give the guy in WH any victory.

My employer dropped our plan the day Commie Care started. For reasons I don't want to get into, I could only work at small companies. When I started to inquire with other small companies who were looking for help, nobody else offered insurance either.
Felonies can do that to a person

After a few months I talked to one of my tenants who worked at Pizza Hut. I was telling her how Commie Care Fd us out of insurance where I worked. She never had health insurance at Pizza Hut, but said how she had great insurance now because of it. So now I got screwed so people like her could have coverage.

Anyone with benefits had to pay more so those without could have benefits. As I said. The ONLY people who like the ACA are the people the rest of us are paying for. Good deal for them but everyone else got screwed.

The ACA didn't cause you to lose your insurance. Your employer threw a hissy fit and dropped it. If that employer actually gave a crap about their employees, they would have found a way to make it work.
There are several options for small business health insurance. I have zero idea what you had before but it couldn't have been anywhere near a Cadillac plan.
Still doesn't change the fact that Republicans have had ample time to offer an alternative of their own. Hell, the ACA went through 15 months of negotiations and voting.
Republicans got something like 100 or so amendments they were looking for in it....So what happened? Oh yeah, didn't want to give the guy in WH any victory.

No, when Commie Care started, his rates went through the roof and that's why he dropped it. I believed him because at the time it was reported on our local news. Also when I went to find another job later, I found that nobody was offering insurance any longer. That never happened before because everybody had to provide some kind of insurance to get employees.

No, our plan was not great, but it was sufficient. When I called Commie Care, they wanted $650.00 a month, a $7,000 deductible, $7,000 out of pocket, no dental, no prescription, and a $50.00 office copay. I never had that crappy of insurance in my entire working life. It was useless unless I decided to run in front of a moving bus.

Commie Care was designed for two things: to create more government dependents since that's the main goal of the Democrat party, and to shore up votes with low income people who typically vote Democrat. So middle-class workers like myself got screwed while french fry makers got great insurance for pennies on the dollar.

In desperation I contacted a Facebook friend of mine who's wife was an agent for several companies. She called me and explained that everything is Obama Care now. Because I have preexisting conditions, nobody would offer me a plan for any price. I only had one place to get insurance in the entire United States, and that's Commie Care.

Who was his VP ?

The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the U.S. (well, beside Camel-A Harris is smart).

Have at it America.....you can start dying in the streets for all I care.

I KEPT MY HEALTHCARE AND SAVED MONEY WHILE DOING SO..

Anyone with benefits had to pay more so those without could have benefits. As I said. The ONLY people who like the ACA are the people the rest of us are paying for. Good deal for them but everyone else got screwed.
I did not have to pay more!

I benefited from the ACA. My kids got to stay on my plan while they went to college. Staved me thousands and cost the ins. companies nothing. My son has a pre-existing condition and was able to get insurance immediately.

Being VP under Obama is certainly nothing to brag about nor put on a resume, if you want to get hired that is.

Forum List

Back