Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

I have to wonder. Does somebody pay you to post things that dishonestly partisan and convoluted? Do have a great afternoon.

What did I say which was factually incorrect? Is this really the best you got? You can't rebut a single thing I said because you know it's all true. Now reply back to this with an emoji, because that's your exit strategy out of this conversation.

Turkstream pipeline and China are the biggest markets, then they sell it off. Russia isn't making huge losses as most might want to think. Russia 1, sanctions 0.

11 billion dollar loss on a pipe that will never deliver gas is 11 billion dollar loss. You can't spin that.

And how does "isn't making huge losses" turn into a win on a board? You sure seem to post like a Russian sock puppet account.

Last edited:
I am not in favor of Putins invasion of Ukraine but I wish to have a totally sane and rational President sitting in the Oval Office to handle this complicated issue and avoid getting us into an all out nuclear war.

Joe Biden doesn't not qualify as totally sane and rational since he is obviously in the early stages of dementia.

Biden seems to be doing everything I would want him to do on Ukraine and striking the right balance between helping Ukraine win this war and building consensus to isolate Russia but deterring Russians from escalating into using nukes.

You say he is not sane and rational, but given he is conducting very sane, rational and effective policy why should anyone take your fantasies seriously?

I am not in favor of Putins invasion of Ukraine but I wish to have a totally sane and rational President sitting in the Oval Office to handle this complicated issue and avoid getting us into an all out nuclear war
You mean, accede entirely to putins nuclear threats. But you just can't get yourself out of the "dumb zone" where you blame your boogeyman for Putin's actions. So you have to manufacture these nuggets of crap.

11 billion dollar loss on a pipe that will never deliver gas is 11 billion dollar loss. You can't spin that.

And how does "isn't making huge losses" turn into a win on a board? You sure seem to post like a Russian sock puppet account.
Unlike you, I am educated enough to do my research and uncover the truth. Just because it's not in line with your paradigm doesn't make me a Russian. Think for yourself rather than have the media give you your perspective.

Unlike you, I am educated enough to do my research and uncover the truth. Just because it's not in line with your paradigm doesn't make me a Russian. Think for yourself rather than have the media give you your perspective.

What "thinking for yourself" made you think that losing 11 billion on pipe that will never transport anything is not losing?

What media told you that Russians losing energy revenues is a win?

You say you are not a Russian sock puppet, but you keep posting like one. They love to tell everyone how no media can be trusted and how superiorly educated they are as a non-response to getting smashed on facts.

Last edited:
What "thinking for yourself" made you think that losing 11 billion on pipe that will never transport anything is not losing?

What media told you that Russians losing energy revenues is a win?

You say you are not a Russian sock puppet, but you keep posting like one. They love to tell everyone how no media can be trusted and how superiorly educated they are as a non-response to getting smashed on facts.
:auiqs.jpg: I only appear to post like one to you because you're too stupid to know the difference between someone who knows a little more than you because I don't pay attention to the shit you do.

Who does Russia export gas to?

And what's your source that Russia is losing 11 billion bottle caps, CNN? :laughing0301:
You prattle on with your shit but don't back it with a source.

Tell me, how is Russia able to amass brand-new military hardware 10s of thousands of them and troops on the Ukraine border? Did they apply for a personal loan from their local Credit Union?

However, you don't know any of this because you're a chugger sock puppet of MSM bullshit, aren't you? You have no personal opinion, only the one given to you.

You mean, accede entirely to putins nuclear threats. But you just can't get yourself out of the "dumb zone" where you blame your boogeyman for Putin's actions. So you have to manufacture these nuggets of crap.
JFK did not “accede entirely“ to Khrushchev’s nuclear threats, however he did negotiate. It takes a mentally sharp man to negotiate with the Russians. Khrushchev ended the situation by pulling his nukes out of Cuba.

We were very close to a nuclear war with Russian at that time just as we are today. The man we have in the Oval Office is no JFK.

Biden seems to be doing everything I would want him to do on Ukraine and striking the right balance between helping Ukraine win this war and building consensus to isolate Russia but deterring Russians from escalating into using nukes.

You say he is not sane and rational, but given he is conducting very sane, rational and effective policy why should anyone take your fantasies seriously?
There are people who take my “fantasies” serioiusly. …

You best hope we solve this Ukrainian mess before it turns into an all out nuclear war. Perhaps some Russian generals will launch a coup against Putin.

Forum List

Back