Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Stop listening to Tuckems and the idiocy of gatewaypundit
So do you suggest I listen to CNN and read The New York Times?

You get to pick the propaganda you like to watch and read and so do I.

So do you suggest I listen to CNN and read The New York Times?

You get to pick the propaganda you like to watch and read and so do I.
You admit it’s propaganda. And still you fall for it

:auiqs.jpg: I only appear to post like one to you because you're too stupid to know the difference between someone who knows a little more than you because I don't pay attention to the shit you do.

Who does Russia export gas to?

And what's your source that Russia is losing 11 billion bottle caps, CNN? :laughing0301:
You prattle on with your shit but don't back it with a source.

Tell me, how is Russia able to amass brand-new military hardware 10s of thousands of them and troops on the Ukraine border? Did they apply for a personal loan from their local Credit Union?

However, you don't know any of this because you're a chugger sock puppet of MSM bullshit, aren't you? You have no personal opinion, only the one given to you.

You put your nose up and claim you are "educated" but you are too helpless to look up even basic facts. How does that add up? Wtf were you getting educated in?

Look up Nordstream II project investment - it's 11 billion.

Look up how much gas it transported - it's zero.

Understand that Putin lost a lot of money on it and have nice hot cup of stfu.

You put your nose up and claim you are "educated" but you are too helpless to look up even basic facts
You still don't understand, and probably never will, but I'll rub your face in it. Educated as in rather than listening to all of MSM's white noise rhetoric, I'll look and see what independent, non-corporate investigative journalists say. Not scripted bullshit.
How does that add up?
The US blowing up Nordstreams 1 & 2 on fucked up the EU. The EU is now in the midst of paying through the nose for US LNG. Russia is still profiting from its LNG sales, just not as much since the sanctions. Russia had in place already other major markets such as the two I mentioned previously. China and Turkey as the distribution hubs.
Look up how much gas it transported - it's zero.
:auiqs.jpg: It's you that needs to do this. I provided you with a link already dickhead, yet you still carry on like a pork chop thinking you have it in the bag.
Understand that Putin lost a lot of money on it and have nice hot cup of stfu.
It's you who has no fucking idea. Russia is still rolling in it, just not as much as before. You truly are deluded, aren't you?

Russia Exports of Natural Gas - 2022 Data - 2023 Forecast - 1992-2021 Historical
Factbox: Russia's oil and gas revenue windfall
Russian LNG supplies to Europe increased significantly over the year

Reality genius, reality.

Where in the world do you get your wealth of knowledge, the sewage treatment plant?

You still don't understand, and probably never will, but I'll rub your face in it. Educated as in rather than listening to all of MSM's white noise rhetoric, I'll look and see what independent, non-corporate investigative journalists say. Not scripted bullshit.

The US blowing up Nordstreams 1 & 2 on fucked up the EU. The EU is now in the midst of paying through the nose for US LNG. Russia is still profiting from its LNG sales, just not as much since the sanctions. Russia had in place already other major markets such as the two I mentioned previously. China and Turkey as the distribution hubs.

:auiqs.jpg: It's you that needs to do this. I provided you with a link already dickhead, yet you still carry on like a pork chop thinking you have it in the bag.

It's you who has no fucking idea. Russia is still rolling in it, just not as much as before. You truly are deluded, aren't you?

Russia Exports of Natural Gas - 2022 Data - 2023 Forecast - 1992-2021 Historical
Factbox: Russia's oil and gas revenue windfall
Russian LNG supplies to Europe increased significantly over the year

Reality genius, reality.

Where in the world do you get your wealth of knowledge, the sewage treatment plant?

Moron, nothing I've said has shit to do MSM.

Tell me one single thing you've said that refuted that Nordstream II was a big loser for Russia. Tell me one single thing that contradicts the fact that they are losing revenues due to the invasion.

You are not contradicting anything, you are just pretending to.

There is clearly an emotional investment for you with Russia putting some sort of "win" on the board, which is exactly why I'm calling you a Russian sock puppet.

Last edited:
Anyone who disagrees or questions the Biden actions is labeled a Russian sympathizer.

Bullshit, it's anyone who obviously cheers/shills for Russia, while pretending to be some sort of freethinker.

FcjB-1SX0AA5wKx.jpg

Well now he is.

So, was Biden right? Is this World War 3 now?

Well, he did add "with American crews", so it wasn't just the American offensive weapons, but those weapons crewed with Americans. However, I agree with the notion that sending these weapons to Ukraine for the purpose of killing Russians, prolonging the war, and forcing Russia to fight a much harder battle, is indeed an act of war by the US vs Russia.

Last edited:
Bullshit, it's anyone who obviously cheers/shills for Russia, while pretending to be some sort of freethinker.

FcjB-1SX0AA5wKx.jpg
Yeah, freethinkers recognize that NATO expansion into Eastern Europe and American-led coups like the one in Ukraine in 2014, is what caused this war between Russia and Ukraine. A freethinker doesn't blindly trust governments or the media, to believe otherwise is lunacy. Do you grant your unconditional support to your government and MSNBC?

He said he would not be sending American tanks in the clip.

Tanks are an offensive weapon.

Like it or not, the US is at war with Russia, the only question becomes, how far will it escalate?

Do you support this?

You scared?

Moron, nothing I've said has shit to do MSM.

Tell me one single thing you've said that refuted that Nordstream II was a big loser for Russia. Tell me one single thing that contradicts the fact that they are losing revenues due to the invasion.

You are not contradicting anything, you are just pretending to.

There is clearly an emotional investment for you with Russia putting some sort of "win" on the board, which is exactly why I'm calling you a Russian sock puppet.
What a fuckwit you are. You really show how much of an idiot you really are.

You state what you have, that it has nothing to do with MSM, well, what the fuck does it have to do with, why don't you cite anything? All you have is your opinion and conjecture retard.

If you bothered to look at the fucking links I provided, you'd see your statement is full of SHIT! Because you haven't provided squat, yet you state I haven't. Are you another on this forum that has selective reading?

And finally, you still have no clue, do you? You lost the argument the moment you began your course of slander. Russian sock puppet? :auiqs.jpg: Is that your go-to for someone clearly more intelligent than yourself, one who can think and present facts to the argument rather than calling someone a Russian sock puppet? Do you know why? Because you're a baby's pram. Full of shit and broken biscuits. You have nothing to contribute to this because your head is so far up your ass that you can see daylight out of your mouth.

So when are you going to whip out where you get your bullshit from that Russia is losing 11 billion bottle caps or the fact that they are losing. I've shown you mine, are you too embarrassed to show yours?
I guess you are, because of all of our back and forth, you've provided nothing but verbal diarrhea.

Your turn loser.

Last edited:
Sorry moron. There is objective truth. You just refuse to see it. You PREFER propaganda
All propaganda. Someone playing someone, the objective is to find the truths from it

Yeah, freethinkers recognize that NATO expansion into Eastern Europe and American-led coups like the one in Ukraine in 2014, is what caused this war between Russia and Ukraine. A freethinker doesn't blindly trust governments or the media, to believe otherwise is lunacy. Do you grant your unconditional support to your government and MSNBC?

American led coup? Wtf are you talking about?

What American led the Maidan revolution?

War in Ukraine is caused by Ukraine wanting to be it's own open democratic country, instead of living under Kremlin's corrupt boot.

Putin knows damn well that a successful westernization of Ukraine will be the end of his repressive kleptocratic regime. The moment Russians start to ask how come Ukranian brothers are living better then they are is the moment the floor starts to shift in Kremlin.

Russian propaganda chugging idiots like you don't know right from wrong, up from down.

Last edited:
American led coup? Wtf are you talking about?

What American led the Maidan revolution?

War in Ukraine is caused by Ukraine wanting to be it's own open democratic country, instead of living under Kremlin's corrupt boot.

Putin knows damn well that a successful westernization of Ukraine will be the end of his repressive kleptocratic regime. The moment Russians start to ask how come Ukranian brothers are living better then they are is the moment their game is up.

Russian bullshit chugging idiots like you don't know right from wrong, up from down.
He's worse than that.

He's GOT to be an actual Russian troll

He's worse than that.

He's GOT to be an actual Russian troll

You talking about this FBI agent who did the Trump/Russia investigation?

Justice News​

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Monday, January 23, 2023

Former Special Agent in Charge of the FBI New York Counterintelligence Division Charged with Violating U.S. Sanctions on Russia​

A Russian Court and Government Interpreter Also Charged with Violating U.S. Sanctions on Russia​

A former Special Agent in Charge of the FBI New York Counterintelligence Division and a former Soviet and Russian diplomat were arrested Saturday on criminal charges related to their alleged violating and conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) and conspiring to commit money laundering and money laundering.
According to court documents, Charles F. McGonigal, 54, of New York City, and Sergey Shestakov, 69, of Morris, Connecticut, are charged in a five-count indictment unsealed today in the Southern District of New York with violating and conspiring to violate the IEEPA, and with conspiring to commit money laundering and money laundering.

Dude, he's implicated in Durhams go nowhere investigation......

Forum List

Back