Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

To date, Biden has given them over $1 trillion in aid.

Is this Ok with you as well?

BTW, both parties love this sort of thing, I reckon you do also.
You moron. The number is south of 100 billion

Not even CLOSE to a trillion

Jesus you people are fucking blatant liars or incredibly stupid

This goes to show how far to the extreme right republicans like yourself have gone. You don’t even realize how unhinged you’ve all become.
The establishment GOP has never been very conservative... but their base is and that has crated liars like the Bush's....

Well now he is.

So, was Biden right? Is this World War 3 now?

Biden's dementia makes it impossible to remember what he said before he finishes the sentences. Congress has not exercised Amendment 25 to prevent a dementia victim from getting the country into needless war(s). Pelosi should've exercised the 25th amendment the third time the President fell down a staircase. Rumor has it he fell a lot more than that, but the MSM quit showing the vids for fear of Pelosi's timing to orchestrate the destruction of the Republican Party. What is in charge these days? Political expedience that benefits one party or doing the right thing that benefits the common persons in America? Has Congress forgotten that the Constitution means we have a government of the people, by the people and for the people?

Bill O'Reilly's new No Spin Zone is on a new Channel right now with a guest discussing political manipulation to the left in business. Oh, my achin' back. The New Station is called "The First" what else they publish is likely online. If you have Direct TV, it's on channel 349. Oops the information available is here: Roku

Last edited:
You must be kidding... look at the left and what they and you support... the crazies are all on the left....
Sure buddy. You run with that.

The right isn’t all QKrew or nothing.

They’re not making up nonsense about Pelosi and cheering that attack.

They’re not shooting at at politicians homes

Nahhhh

I am not interested on your partisan hopes and dreams.

I only find it a bit embarrassing for you that you blame Biden for what Putin does.
I am not in favor of Putins invasion of Ukraine but I wish to have a totally sane and rational President sitting in the Oval Office to handle this complicated issue and avoid getting us into an all out nuclear war.

Joe Biden doesn't not qualify as totally sane and rational since he is obviously in the early stages of dementia.

I am not in favor of Putins invasion of Ukraine but I wish to have a totally sane and rational President sitting in the Oval Office to handle this complicated issue and avoid getting us into an all out nuclear war.

Joe Biden doesn't not qualify as totally sane and rational since he is obviously in the early stages of dementia.
Stop listening to Tuckems and the idiocy of gatewaypundit

Come-at-me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Big talk.

Keep your no evidence garbage anti American disrespect for our president and our institutions and shove them where the sun don't shine, brainwashed functional seditionist and Russian....
I maintain that in the situation we are in today I want a man sitting in the Oval Office who is at his peak mentally, not in mental decline.

If one day you are sitting at your computer and notice a sudden flash and look out to see a mushroom cloud you may better appreciate my concern.

The last time we were on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia was back during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Fortunately we had JFK in office at that time and he negotiated our way out of an all out nuclear war. I was alive then

Forum List

Back