Religion, and free sex

So what are we going to do?

Per France alone, almost 13 kids get molested a day by clergy, if you do the math over the last 70 years. Multiply that by the world of Christianity, and imagine what it actually is per day... And nobody cares. Worshippers just go about their business.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who are immune to this.

To the others, I feel for you, and wish you can find peace in correcting this. And hope you can give thanks for what you still have.

How many poor children have suffered in the hands of clergy since the previous post? And their parents gave their thanks to God in the meantime.

Nobody religious probably cares... It's all make-believe lemming-like followers, who are scared shitless of questioning authority.

Everyone sexually abuses kids, right? It should be the same rate for Christian clergy appointed by God... right?

Friggin perverts...

Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.
you can see it my way

All you perverted people, just keep sucking each other. But don't mess with the kids. Suck your adult dicks, and just let it go from there.

Stop abusing little kids, you fucks! You fucks! God should put you down in fire and smoke, if He existed.

But He doesn't exist, so perverts keep sucking away little kids dicks, with absolutely no punishment. The Church loves it! And promotes it!

And you keep sending your money over there, to keep the perversion alive. They make billions of dollars, don't pay tax, and they have sex with your children with your consent!

I mean dang, is that not something wrong?

I think peeps are afraid to reply, because of what it may mean. Those peeps are cowards. And belong in hell, if there is such a thing.

I'm going to log out for a few minutes so you can all reply, you cowards. I'll be back in about 15 minutes.

Ok i'm back! Nobody replied... You must all be getting pretty and perfumed to go to church, and listen to your neighborhood potential pedophile cocksucker tell you about being righteous. Well, of course, it's not your priest, it can't be.... it's other people's priests. You just have to deny that stuff. I'm sure your particular priest is a good one. But your priest knows everything about it, and doesn't do a thing and won't say a word about it. He allows it, even if he doesn't do it.

Just ask him.

Shame on you all today, if you don't.

Last edited:
You have been given the facts and the statistics that shows it is more rare for abuse to occur in the Catholic Church than in any other group. To keep focusing on this one group and painting with such a broad brush may indicate another underlying anger with the Catholic faith. Is there?

Keep in mind that one person's bad experience does not mean that everyone else should have an equally bad experience. For example, if I went off on marriage like you have been doing on your topic, what would you say if I angrily maintained everyone else should leave their marriage and were horrible people if they did not?

Following Christ leads to roadblocks. Ask the Apostles who faced Judas, prison, and martyrdom. Instead of focusing on these roadblocks, they remained focused on Christ. Perhaps something to think about because very good things also occur in the Catholic Church, the Catholic faith.

wtf does that mean? This is not political, it is religious.

Abstaining sex is like a PSI valve that has to be released once in a while. Catholicism does not allow that.

They attract homosexual religious men, who think their lack of interest in women is a sign from God to join the priesthood. But really they're attracting homosexual men, and that PSI valve has to get released at times.

And unfortunately it's released on our unwitting children, instead of themselves.
So stop going to church and giving them money, problem solved.

So stop going to church and giving them money, problem solved.
His mission may seem greater than just himself--for example, he leaves but sees the problem as still there. He is after the problem, but let's face it: We can tear down every church, every school, every institution, but the problem of pedophilia will still exist. What we don't have stats on is how any or all these institutions may have prevented some from acting on their desires.

His mission may seem greater than just himself--for example, he leaves but sees the problem as still there. He is after the problem, but let's face it: We can tear down every church, every school, every institution, but the problem of pedophilia will still exist. What we don't have stats on is how any or all these institutions may have prevented some from acting on their desires.
Starting with tearing down all the churches would be great. Gotta start somewhere...

Money has already been given to the victims. What I mean is with what would you replace celebrating ones faith?
People are still going to have faith, just not in that one. Plenty more to choose from. All bad choices, but it is what it is, people want to believe.

Forum List

Back