Religion, and free sex

They're like "Oh i don't like women, i guess i must love God..."

Meanwhile they like MEN, but are exposed to little kids. And they have sexual relations with them.

Is this not obvious?

Any parent who gives their children to sexually repressed people, deserves the same fate as their children.

Reem up the asshole! And in the mouth! Fuckin parents!

They're the worst! They allow this shit!

It's getting close to church time, you'll all be returning for your annual butt-fuck.

What are you going to say to your priest? Are you going to ask the true questions? Or ignore it?

Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.
I don't think priests are child molesters more than other professions. When my kids were young, the general rule was to watch out for single unfamiliar men waiting in cars or talking to a child or group of children near school or bus stops. I went to a Catholic elementary school.

If someone we knew turned out to be a child molester, then that would be shocking and word would get around pretty quick.

If somebody was gay and discovered, then that would be right up there with sex perversion and they would be beaten to a pulp at the high school I went to. That happened more often.

That's taken out of context. The full post was...

What percentage are you talking about based on that post?
Truth: 100% have sexual desires, its innate to being human with the need to reproduce and sustain the bloodline. Repression is the problem. You either have the will power required or you do as the Holy Spirit of God advised if you can't control your natural lusts........enter into a lawful marriage and enjoy sex as it is intended.

Engaging in any sexual relationship of any type outside of marriage is against God's Law. (Matthew 19:1-10, 1 Cor. 6:9-11, Gal. 5:19-21). As the writer of Hebrews warned, "...Fornicators and Adulterers God will judge." (1 Cor. 5:10).

Free sex? Who are the one's that are really suffering because of their sexual activities........those who obey God's Laws or those who believe in free sex and a promiscuous lifestyle? Facts: According to the CDC, center for disease control more than 65 million US citizens are living with one or more "incurable" STDs.....that's over 22% of the total population.

In truth its the sexually immoral who suffer from various forms of disease and mental issues that stim from licentious behavior. Those who refuse to abide by God's advise in relation to sexual activity risk becoming one of these statistics who are forever doomed to suffer from such things as.......lesions, warts, genital inflammations, pain while urinating, pain during sexual intercourse........infecting others, sometimes disease that leads to cancer...etc.,

Another truth: If one lives as advised by God's Law there is no chance of becoming infected with an STD....etc., one can enjoy a long and healthy sexual life.

If anyone does not have the willpower to abstain from sex.....its Best to Marry instead of Burn. (1 Cor. 7:1-9)

So enough blaming... The solution is to allow clergy to have normal sexual lives. No matter what preference. Just let them live like people do in real life. Don't break laws, and do whatever floats your boat. Has nothing to do with religion...

^^^^^^ You know nothing of God

So back to the OP, is religion an excuse for free sex for perverts?
Actually its the inverse..........sexual perversion and or the concept of free sexual promiscuity is an excuse used not to obey the Laws of God. Face it........those who engage in such sexual activity would have you believe there is no consequence for sexual relationships outside of God's ordinances. Sex has become an industry in the United States, thus the propaganda that free sex is the best thing since sliced bread. When in reality the result is the destruction of the nuclear family......fatherless teens, teen pregnancy......ending with children that have never had to answer to any authority figure in their lives as the mother usually has to work, often 2 jobs just to survive (is it any wonder the US has the greatest prison (slavery) population per capita in the world?)........not to mention the 22% of the US population that suffers from incurable STDs and the current Covid scare.........

Turns out.......free sex is anything but FREE......this includes any type of sexual activity, as the laws of logic/reason and physics apply to everyone equally regardless of how one wishes to identify. Then you have groups such as Man/Boy love groups being protected by the American Communist Lawyer Union (ACLU)........under the pretense of sex being a CIVIL RIGHT.....even perverted sex. Then of course you have the perversion within some Religious Groups......being bought out in order to prevent justice from being served....... with money. Question? Just how much is the innocence of a Child worth these Days? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Gosh, you peeps are just making up excuses to allow it, and not do anything about it.

Let's say, it's your child that is involved in priest molestation? I hope not, but think about it.

It IS a problem peeps, ignoring it is not going to make it go away. There's issues there that need to be addressed.

And it may involve rethinking your ideas about your clergy.

They should be allowed to marry and have normal sexual relationships. It's real simple... Instead, we attract deviants.

If you disagree, tell me why?

Last edited:
The difference between Catholicism, and other businesses, is that we trust and release our young children to sexually repressed men and women. We leave them alone with them for extended periods of time. And they are scared and obey what they are told by these deviants.

And the parents continue to allow it. And deny the reality. The Church does nothing to change it, and continues to perpetuate it.

The predatory actions continue, and the kids continue to suffer, even in adulthood, and you people continue to deny it is a problem. And maintain that the status quo is perfect.

What is wrong with you?!? Why are you not fighting this?!?

Or are you perverts too?!?

Christianity is a secret society of perverts, that condones molestation of children in the name of God, to satisfy the clergy that are willing to give up normal sex, as a reward.

Parents don't care, because to question their religion is unfathomable. Of course, their kids are ok in the hands of perverts, because God is watching over them and appointed the perverts... And God wouldn't allow them to be harmed, right? Never, ever...

So all the stories and cases against priests and nuns and Christianity, are all bullshit, because they can't be true. God would not allow that.

Constantine was a cock sucking and butt-fucking pervert. He was a deviant, that made your religion. And he was cool with having relations with minors too! And to this day, it happens.

Except only he could suck cocks and fuck butts, and suck little boys off..

And priests could too... if they were high enough.

Forum List

Back