Religion, and free sex

And that's still christianity, and the problems today. And fuck, who cares?!? Let them do it! As long as the parents are into it, fuck, let them have at it... Rape those kids!!!

Or maybe that's wrong, but I don't see anybody willing to admit that going forward.

The bible does condone raping the kids.... That's so sad that peeps nowadays still think that's ok to do...

The first incident involving Lot’s daughters appears in Genesis 19:1–11. Two men who were supposedly angels appeared in Sodom where Lot lived with his family. The wicked men of the city surrounded Lot’s house seeking to have homosexual relations with the angels. Lot begged the men of the city not to do this evil thing, and he offered up his two virgin daughters to them instead. So virgin daughters are apparently not as important as two questionable strangers.

After Lot and his daughters had fled Sodom just before its destruction. Lot’s wife was destroyed for her disobedience during the journey, and Lot and his two daughters fled to live in a cave in a mountain. Afraid they would never have husbands or children in their hideout, Lot’s daughters plotted to make their father drunk so they could sleep with him and thereby assure that they would have children.

Geez?!? Of course we're going to allow deviant sex among practitioners!!! The whole religion is based on crazy deviant sex!!

Because technically, that's how you roll. Your bible commands it.

If you don't follow your bible, then what else do you reject, and what are you? And why do you get to say what to accept and reject, when reading God's word? Who made you the editor?

You either accept the bible, or reject it outright.

If you reject it, then you're a heathen. Period.

So you're either a pervert, or heathen... pick one...

Priests tend to be perverts, because the Bible promotes that behavior. And so does the Vatican. If you can't get laid normally in the Church, you still have to find a way to release, and kids are fair and easy game.

You either accept the bible, or reject it outright.
The better option is to study the Bible, using the original language as your guide, and the intent of the authors for the original audience. It is a book of lessons.
If you accept it, you're a pervert... period.
Yeah, it's kind of amazing how part of the world considers those who work at loving actions and avoiding evils acts as "perverts".

Priests tend to be perverts
Broad brush. You are condemning 96 percent of priests because of the acts of four percent of Catholic priests. Using this criteria, you should be avoiding doctors like the plague and urging condemnation of all because over fifty percent of doctors are accused of malpractice. Further, in the list of child molesters, teachers, neighbors, doctors, grandparents are the top four offenders. This is according to Psychology Today who notes that priests/clergy are an extremely small percent--but are always given the spotlight when one emerges.

If you can't get laid normally in the Church, you still have to find a way to release, and kids are fair and easy game.
Except....most child molesters are not priests. When it comes to listing professions/groups by order of child molestations, priests are at the bottom of the list. Using your criteria, it seems those who do not have sex are the least likely to molest children.

Forcing recruits to abstain from sex, is not going to bring normal human beings forward. Many, if not most, will be repressing deviant sexual desires, which eventually will break through. And the unfortunate victims are innocent children.

I'm sorry, but if you don't see that, you're a religious shrill... You're part of the problem... Move to France...
1. you never know who you are recruiting
2. 99% of humans ''''''''NEED""" sex ..sex is a ''need'''--without it-no life of sexual species
a. you can't repress sexual desires
3. lots of murders/rapes/crimes are committed by men who are free to have sex
a. lots of pedophiles are not repressed sexually
etc

The whole religion is based on crazy deviant sex!!
1636894272825.png

~S~ :dev3:

Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.

I think they should allow the priests to marry.

I heard right now, that priests cannot marry a woman.

Except....most child molesters are not priests. When it comes to listing professions/groups by order of child molestations, priests are at the bottom of the list. Using your criteria, it seems those who do not have sex are the least likely to molest children.

Yup.

From what i heard most child predators are mostly family members or little league/special olympics coaches,or strangers that a girl met over at a convention or on the internets.

From what i heard most child predators are mostly family members or little league/special olympics coaches,or strangers that a girl met over at a convention or on the internets.
Yes, and isn't it heartbreaking (from all angles) the ones we are expected to keep a close eye on are family members, family friends, and neighbors.

I don't think priests are child molesters more than other professions. When my kids were young, the general rule was to watch out for single unfamiliar men waiting in cars or talking to a child or group of children near school or bus stops. I went to a Catholic elementary school.

If someone we knew turned out to be a child molester, then that would be shocking and word would get around pretty quick.

If somebody was gay and discovered, then that would be right up there with sex perversion and they would be beaten to a pulp at the high school I went to. That happened more often.
No, no, no... you gave your children to the perverts, and allowed them to be molested. And ignored what's really going on. And if you want to beat someone up, let's start with your church.

EVERYWHERE people hold power, it will be abused. Not just churches
True, but we're talking about the Catholic Church here. They should be better than that!!!

And you're making excuses for them... like it's bound to happen!

No! It's not bound to happen! You let it happen!!

Forum List

Back