Religion, and free sex

Let me tell you gay religion believing mofo's... That shit doesn't happen on my watch.

You can't forgive your religion for their sins, because "everyone does it". That's really sad!

The better option is to study the Bible, using the original language as your guide, and the intent of the authors for the original audience. It is a book of lessons.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing how part of the world considers those who work at loving actions and avoiding evils acts as "perverts".
I'm using the language our popular bible is written in. Is your bible written differently, and if so, who wrote it, and what does it say? Does it say they're not perverts? If so, please quote those same passages.

I know the original texts don't say that, but that's not your bible. You believe in the bible. The word of God.

And your Word of God commands you to be perverts and allow it for your children.

You should be so lucky to learn where your bible came from, but believers now are so stuck in it that it doesn't make a difference. You're perverts through and through now, and you don't give a flying shite.

All you believers should be very ashamed of yourselves.

If there is a heaven, you have to question if you belong there based on your abusive beliefs.

But you can fix it!

Fight the Vatican, fight the clergy, bring them down and remove them from the power that they have, that allow them to molest our children!!!

It is the power they have that allows them to do this willy-nilly, but you gave the power to them. So remove the power.

Become a truly righteous person. And not someone who pretends...

Except....most child molesters are not priests. When it comes to listing professions/groups by order of child molestations, priests are at the bottom of the list. Using your criteria, it seems those who do not have sex are the least likely to molest children.
I'm not going to argue your statistics. I'm just going to say that God supposedly appointed the priests that have molested children. And allows it under His watch. It is a system that perpetuates gay molestation. And God seems to approve. Because none of them have been smited so far.

We not only have to fight the Vatican, we have to fight all the other religious nuts, take all of religion down so we can actually start something new and good.

All of religion is just trying to make money from you.

We can have faith and love and realize being good is how we all get along, but we don't need someone seeking money and power to tell us how to do it.

We can do it ourselves, but it requires a revolution in thinking, and doing something about it.

So are you excusing your religion because it just happens everywhere?
No. Pointing to a fact is not excusing anyone, no more than you focusing on one entity is not you excusing all other entities who are even more apt to engage in that behavior.

I'm using the language our popular bible is written in.
And that is your limitation. I go back to the way the original texts were written and what the the language of that day was conveying to the people of of that time. That language was not modern English viewed through the lens of Western culture.

I'm not going to argue your statistics. I'm just going to say that God supposedly appointed the priests
Judas represents eight percent of the Apostles and he betrayed his calling as well. That is a greater percent than the priests who betrayed their own calling. Let's not blame that on God, but on human failing.

No. Pointing to a fact is not excusing anyone, no more than you focusing on one entity is not you excusing all other entities who are even more apt to engage in that behavior.
No, you're wrong, you're trying to hide behind other deviants, when religion should be better? Since it's being supervised by God?

Did any single one of the multitude of priests who have abused children throughout the almost 2 thousand years of Christianity, ever get smited? Did any single one?!?

Has the Church done anything to correct this at all, throughout its history?!?

Or has the policy been to ignore and forget?

Seems to me that they are ok with it...

"You can't bang women, but you can do kids all you want..." Seems like a male homosexual's dream! And therefore many become priests.

It really disgusts me that you folks are even arguing this obvious problem... in order to defend your religion... I mean, that's really terrible. And it makes me wonder about you folks...

Why not just shut me up, and fix it, and allow priests to marry?

And let's see where the numbers go then. What's the worry about allowing priests and nuns to marry?

Judas represents eight percent of the Apostles and he betrayed his calling as well. That is a greater percent than the priests who betrayed their own calling. Let's not blame that on God, but on human failing.
Your percentages of child molestation by priests are highly suspect. We have no idea how high it could be, because people are afraid and ashamed to come forward. And the percentage is very, very likely to be waaay higher than you're willing to accept. Judas has nothing to do with this. Again, you're accepting the evils of God's religion, by pointing out failures of others as an excuse to be evil.

There should be no excuses needed. This is the religion of "God". If this stuff is happening under "His" watch, then "He" is allowing it, and doesn't give a fuck...

It's national news, not like it's something only a few people know, it's EVERYWHERE! God should know! Yet not ONE of those bastards have ever been smited....

They just keep sucking along... and you keep supporting them...

Shame on you religious folks who allow this behavior in the name of your God. Just because you're afraid that your religion may be wrong, and are afraid to seek something else and realize the truth. Shame on you!!! You may as well be terrorists! Which... you have been... and that was OK too!

If there's a heaven... I dunno, I hope you all still go there... But I don't think that's somewhere I would like to be if it's filled with this scared mindset blindly following their religion and not doing anything about violations against humanity, and basic morals and ethics... And defending the religion that sponsors it!

Last edited:
Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.
The Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church does allow some priests to be married.

If anyone had asked me what I thought about Eastern Orthodoxy before I converted, I would have said it was basically a popeless Catholic Church, except that its priests can marry.

My presumption was mostly wrong. While there are certainly important similarities between the theologies of world’s largest and second-largest Christian Churches—for example, our understanding of the nature of Communion—there are also crucial differences that still impede reunification more than a thousand years after the tragedy of the Great Schism.

Moreover, it is a misnomer to say that Orthodox priests can marry. They can be married, and indeed, most Orthodox priests are. But a priest can’t marry while a priest. If he wishes to have a family life, he must get hitched before he is ordained to the deaconate, the penultimate step before becoming a priest.

I bring this up because of the ongoing debate within Catholic circles—pushed energetically by the Church’s internal and external critics—about whether to revoke the rule requiring priest celibacy. The regulation was formally established at the Council of Trent in 1563 after centuries of controversy over the issue of priests and marriage. Prior to Trent, the Catholic Church took the same approach to the question of priestly marriage as the Orthodox Church did (and does today). If the priestly celibacy were no longer required, the Catholic Church would likely return to its former practice. To understand better what that would be, let’s look at the Orthodox approach to this important question.

An Orthodox man who feels called to the priesthood has two options. The first, as mentioned above, is to receive the necessary education and, if he is single, delay being ordained until after he is married. The other priestly track requires the aescetic sacrifice of celibacy, perceived in the Church as a form of martyrdom. Almost all such unmarried priests are or become monastics, known in the Church as “Hieromonks.”

The Orthodox Church follows St. Paul’s instruction that our spiritual leaders be married to only one woman. Thus, if a priest’s wife dies (or there is a divorce), he can never remarry and remain a priest; in such circumstances, he is also expected to be celibate. Bishops in the Orthodox Church must be Hieromonks. Some bishops have been married, and entered monastic life after being widowed.

That is a way more normal approach to things, i think... Still some issues, but definitely heads and shoulders above the status quo. TY Batcat!

Now why isn't that common practice?

They should allow priests to marry women.

Not allowing the priests to marry a women and having to abstain from sex is unnatural.

It is natural for human beings to want sex, what is wrong is the Catholic church saying priests can never marry.

Forum List

Back