Religion, and free sex

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.

Pedophiles will always seek positions of trust no matter what. It's not just the Catholic church either. Every faith you can think of is a haven for predators. This one church I attended as a young teen had a deacon who had been there long enough to have molested three generations of girls. He died peacefully in his bed surrounded by weeping people who knew for a fact what he was.

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

You don't know who you recruit or who is a preacher.

If the churches that allowed their clergy to have sex were free of sexual abuse, you might have a point. They aren't. You don't.

Forcing recruits to abstain from sex, is not going to bring normal human beings forward. Many, if not most, will be repressing deviant sexual desires, which eventually will break through. And the unfortunate victims are innocent children.

I'm sorry, but if you don't see that, you're a religious shrill... You're part of the problem... Move to France...

wtf does that mean? This is not political, it is religious.

Abstaining sex is like a PSI valve that has to be released once in a while. Catholicism does not allow that.

They attract homosexual religious men, who think their lack of interest in women is a sign from God to join the priesthood. But really they're attracting homosexual men, and that PSI valve has to get released at times.

And unfortunately it's released on our unwitting children, instead of themselves.

If priests were given the OK to blow each other, then we wouldn't have so much of a problem.

Or, if they were allowed to marry and have sex with women, maybe it wouldn't attract deviants.

But the way it is now, it's a breeding ground for suck-frenzy homos that cannot suck men publicly.

I have no problem with an openly gay person, man or woman. I'll trust my kids with them.

I have problems with repressed gay people, and they shouldn't be around kids, because that valve is gonna blow eventually.

And many priests are about the most repressed gay men, that I have ever seen. And Catholics let their boys hang out with them... Shame on you parents!!!!

If they didn't see that coming, no pun intended, then the religiously blind parents are part of the problem too.

Pedophiles will always seek positions of trust no matter what. It's not just the Catholic church either. Every faith you can think of is a haven for predators. This one church I attended as a young teen had a deacon who had been there long enough to have molested three generations of girls. He died peacefully in his bed surrounded by weeping people who knew for a fact what he was.

Then they need to put things in place to stop it. One good way is to allow them to marry, that's one of the big problems for the Catholics.

So enough blaming... The solution is to allow clergy to have normal sexual lives. No matter what preference. Just let them live like people do in real life. Don't break laws, and do whatever floats your boat. Has nothing to do with religion...

Easy enough fix. ALL people going into religious practices must be spayed and neutered.

That would solve a lot of problems right there, on so many levels.
1633674832263.png

:) jus sayin...

That's taken out of context. The full post was...

If priests were given the OK to blow each other, then we wouldn't have so much of a problem.

Or, if they were allowed to marry and have sex with women, maybe it wouldn't attract deviants.

But the way it is now, it's a breeding ground for suck-frenzy homos that cannot suck men publicly.

What percentage are you talking about based on that post?

and poor children are forced into their path, by stupid religiously-blinded parents...

So it's the system, and the stupid lemming-like parents, leading the kids into the trap and ignoring the obvious...

New Topics

Forum List

Back