Relationship between the Eurasian steppe and the Great Plains

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
There is no doubt that now many traces have been deliberately destroyed, but a huge number of common signs still remain, and everything converges to one point.

The fact that the Americans genetically are related to the Siberian peoples of the Altai and Chelyabinsk regions is not an accident.

The early religions of America and Siberia coincide, this is shamanism.

The art of the rider remained in the USA, this is the same as that of the Cossacks

In both cases, it is customary to consider traditional art of these peoples, and modern borrowing is not assumed. That is, they come from ancient common roots.

Probably America is the birthplace of the horse, it seems archeology confirms this.

The cowboy's clothes are similar to the national clothes of the Hungarians.

It is for this reason that American right policy actually repeats the policy of Austro-Hungaria.

There are too many signs of commonality to write off this as a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • Banned
it was this region, where the male genetics of Americans and Siberians coincide (haplogroup Q), was the primary focus of the spread of Aryan war chariots across Eurasia

220px-Chariot_spread.png

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

• Banned
And therefore, it is very likely that the movement was the opposite: it was from America that the Arias with horses came to Andronovo

• Banned
And I believe that anthropologically Americans much closer to Asians like those in the north of India and central Asia than to Europeans.

• Banned
Of course the cowboys and the Aryan cattle herders are self-evident coincidences. The main occupation of the Aryans was the breeding of cows.

• Banned
The Great Plains did not join the federation for a long time, this in itself suggests that this is a separate cultural and historical region.

If you are writing about Native Stock of North to South America being related to the people of Central Asia, well that has been the theory since I was born…

I am Scottish\Norwegian\French\German that was born in Canada and can tell you for a fact my bloodline does not come from Central Asian stock or Slav stock…

• Banned
If you are writing about Native Stock of North to South America being related to the people of Central Asia, well that has been the theory since I was born…

I am Scottish\Norwegian\French\German that was born in Canada and can tell you for a fact my bloodline does not come from Central Asian stock or Slav stock…
Yes, Canadians are from Europe, I did not say otherwise
Ecology of Canada and Area of New England just coincides with the European one. I'm talking about the Great Plains

Yes, Canadians are from Europe, I did not say otherwise
Not all Canadians are from Europe and just like in the U.S. there are indigenous groups throughout from Canada down to Argentina, so when discussing this you must note you are discussing the indigenous tribes and not the European Bloodlines that live here…

Not all Canadians are from Europe and just like in the U.S. there are indigenous groups throughout from Canada down to Argentina, so when discussing this you must note you are discussing the indigenous tribes and not the European Bloodlines that live here…
Of course, we are talking about the majority and not about all.

Also you may not know this but in Texas there was a massive influx of settlers from Germany in the 1800’s but there was also a smaller influx of Eastern Europeans to the region at the same time from areas like Poland and Czech Republic…

Modern historians underestimate the role of ecological niches in the settlement of ancient peoples. This is probably done for the sake of stimulating multiculturalism, mixing peoples.

It is quite obvious that peoples settled in accordance with the form of economy and looked for niches that suited their way of life. Accordingly, those who lived in horse breeding and cow breeding were looking for free steppes.

Modern historians underestimate the role of ecological niches in the settlement of ancient peoples. This is probably done for the sake of stimulating multiculturalism, mixing peoples.

It is quite obvious that peoples settled in accordance with the form of economy and looked for niches that suited their way of life. Accordingly, those who lived in horse breeding and cow breeding were looking for free steppes.
My Grandmother family name is MacEachern which mean Sons of the Horse Lords and we were the Horse People to the Romans in Scotland, and we migrated from Ireland for the fertile lands of low land Scotland even though we are considered Highland Scots…

Horse people transcend many cultures and you can find them in many myths…

And it is obvious that when the steppes were inhabited by pastoralists, agricultural empires claimed their pastures, since these are the most fertile lands. There was a displacement, wars associated with this, starting at least since the wars of Assyria and Babylon, and this process was still very active until the 20th century.

Horse People to the Romans
In Rome, after the period of the kings, there were practically no cavalry troops. There seems to be confusion with Romania.
In general, the European landscape is not suitable for large-scale horse breeding. There were only knights horsemen who came from the Danube steppe.
400px-Kalandozasok.jpg

And it is obvious that when the steppes were inhabited by pastoralists, agricultural empires claimed their pastures, since these are the most fertile lands. There was a displacement, wars associated with this, starting at least since the wars of Assyria and Babylon, and this process was still very active until the 20th century.
Food production, grazing and so on are important to any empire, so yes your land would be targeted just like over here the rich fertile lands were targeted and stolen…

In Rome, after the period of the kings, there were practically no cavalry troops. There seems to be confusion with Romania.
In general, the European landscape is not suitable for large-scale horse breeding. There were only knights horsemen who came from the Danube steppe.
400px-Kalandozasok.jpg
Scotland had it own Horse People and the U.K. History of horse breeding and raising is way before Roman times:

Do not confuse Scotland with England because during the time of the Romans the two were separated by a wall and the Scots were considered barbaric savages by the Roman people.

Food production, grazing and so on are important to any empire, so yes your land would be targeted just like over here the rich fertile lands were targeted and stolen…
For agricultural empires, it was the breeding of slaves that was important, on the contrary, cattle breeding was supplanted. They tried to destroy the past of the lands on which they settled, because it was a loophole for the reverse process. Now this is exactly what is happening, equestrian culture is dying right before our eyes, it is being destroyed as soon as possible. They even removed the cavalry from the army, as if soldiers with bare asses were more efficient in movement than horses.

Forum List

Back