the majority of military recruits over the past year in Krasnoyarsk (Siberian) city were Prisoners, Homeless ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿท people, and ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿท Alcoholics.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
WHERE ARE OUR WOKE , BLM, AND OTHER SELF - proclaimed Human rights activists , where is UN , AND Global South ?

BBC: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average PUTINยดS ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests."

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."โ€”gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.โ€” thomas gomart, 20062 "

the majority of military recruits over the past year in Krasnoyarsk (Siberian) city were Prisoners, Homeless people, and Alcoholics.

tigrbn.jpg

Then why can't Ukraine beat them?... maybe its because the Ukrainians of military age split the nation.... average age of a Ukrainian soldier is 40...

Then why can't Ukraine beat them?... maybe its because the Ukrainians of military age split the nation.... average age of a Ukrainian soldier is 40...
Ukraine is down to the Volksturm and the Hitler youth, and five thousand Women some captured were pregnant, others press ganged off the streets and places of work, and some deluded Rambo fantasists from other Countries many had their balls fried when they found out real combat isn't fighting some sandal wearing peasant with a rusty AK and a prayer mat.

Err, alcoholics? I thought that would be 98% of the Russian military.

yes ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บalchotrash and PEDERASTS ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

The ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บDefense Ministry is recommending that new recruits' bodies, especially their sexual organs and buttocks, be examined for tattoos indicating homosexual orientation.

The recruits would also be asked to describe their sexual history....
Tattoos indicating homosexuality are uncommon among Moscow gays, Igor Kochetkov, a representative of the LGBT community, told The Moscow Times.

But the Moscow prison system has a long history of such tattoos. Most of the markings, however, are applied by force.

"This is a form of 'lowering,' basically degrading an inmate, forcing him to become a passive homosexual who could be ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆraped,

AN average ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆUkrainian soldier HAS AT LEAST 10 LARGER BALLS THAN YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED OF , SEMI - ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บIVAN (SLAVE )

Ukraine is down to the Volksturm and the Hitler youth, and five thousand Women some captured were pregnant, others press ganged off the streets and places of work, and some deluded Rambo fantasists from other Countries many had their balls fried when they found out real combat isn't fighting some sandal wearing peasant with a rusty AK and a prayer mat.
IVAN PEDERAST AS USUAL FULL OF RT๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ.RU CRAP

THE REALITY :

AN average ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆUkrainian soldier HAS AT LEAST 10 LARGER BALLS THAN YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED OF , SEMI - ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บIVAN (SLAVE )

Obviously he is not anywhere near the action or he would not be smoking.... and let me tell you something... I've been in situations where you don't dare fart let alone light up a smoke...

Forum List

Back