Regarding AOC and climate change

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
MSNBC on Twitter

Now I must admit I don’t know much when it comes to the topic of climate change. But one thing I pretty sure of AOC is an idiot. Why should I believe she knows what she’s talking about when it comes to science? She’s telling me we’re all doomed in 12 years, and I’m sorry but I happen to think that’s bullshit. A couple reasons why I’m highly skeptical is I’ve been on this planet for forty years now, and I honestly haven’t felt like I’ve experienced a dramatic difference in weather pattens. It’s cold as a bitch here on the east coast during the winter and during the summer it’s hot as balls. It’s always been that way. If the climate is changing, I haven’t noticed one bit. Now if I was going to die in twelve years because of climate change, I think I would have noticed the climate changing at some point during my lifetime by now. I admit that I have to educate myself on this topic more, and I will try, but why should I trust someone like AOC, who doesn’t have a background in science and is proven to be unprecedented idiot on other matters? And liberals, don’t say she insignificant, she’s leading the charge when it comes to climate change legislation. Virtually everyone running for President on the Democratic side has voiced their support for her bill. I don’t trust she knows what she’s talking about and I am skeptical when it comes to the true motives of democrats, therefore I’m against all climate change legislation.

I'm really hoping for that 12 years.

That's just about right for me to go out before I start drooling onto my shirt every time I try to smile.

MSNBC on Twitter

Now I must admit I don’t know much when it comes to the topic of climate change. But one thing I pretty sure of AOC is an idiot. Why should I believe she knows what she’s talking about when it comes to science? She’s telling me we’re all doomed in 12 years, and I’m sorry but I happen to think that’s bullshit. A couple reasons why I’m highly skeptical is I’ve been on this planet for forty years now, and I honestly haven’t felt like I’ve experienced a dramatic difference in weather pattens. It’s cold as a bitch here on the east coast during the winter and during the summer it’s hot as balls. It’s always been that way. If the climate is changing, I haven’t noticed one bit. Now if I was going to die in twelve years because of climate change, I think I would have noticed the climate changing at some point during my lifetime by now. I admit that I have to educate myself on this topic more, and I will try, but why should I trust someone like AOC, who doesn’t have a background in science and is proven to be unprecedented idiot on other matters? And liberals, don’t say she insignificant, she’s leading the charge when it comes to climate change legislation. Virtually everyone running for President on the Democratic side has voiced their support for her bill. I don’t trust she knows what she’s talking about and I am skeptical when it comes to the true motives of democrats, therefore I’m against all climate change legislation.
She didn't say that, the UN climate change report did.

Global Warming of 1.5 ºC —

It says 12 years is the point of no return.

That's just about right for me to go out before I start drooling onto my shirt every time I try to smile.

I mean seriously though, 12 years is not a lot of time. If we’re at the point where the world is close to ending then conventional wisdom says there isn’t much we can do about it at this point. Am I looking at it the wrong way?

MSNBC on Twitter

Do you believe it?

I mean seriously though, 12 years is not a lot of time. If we’re at the point where the world is close to ending then conventional wisdom says there isn’t much we can do about it at this point. Am I looking at it the wrong way?

There is only one thing we can do ...

best-party-planner.jpg

MSNBC on Twitter

Do you believe it?
Seems reasonable to take it seriously.

Donkey Face is an insane actress who simply spews idiotic talking points The Young Turk douchebags taught her. It is important not to waste time even being drawn into the arguing what is fake news, fake science and logical fallacy. This presentation is how to deal with the fake "new deal." :p

MSNBC on Twitter

Do you believe it?
Seems reasonable to take it seriously.

But their predictions have been wrong on numerous occasions, haven’t they?

MSNBC on Twitter

No one is saying we are doomed in 12 years.

Will you please learn the read, become better informed & for Christ's sake, get an education.

MSNBC on Twitter

Will you please learn the read, become better informed & for Christ's sake, get an education.
AOC said that or more specifically that she was told that and repeated it as fact.

MSNBC on Twitter

Yes she did say that and she made no reference to the UN which is not a reliable body of expertise if she had cited them.

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says

Ocasio-Cortez: "The World Is Going To End In 12 Years If We Don't Address Climate Change"

Also " the point of no return " is not the same as the world coming to an end as she claimed.

MSNBC on Twitter

So in other words, she doesn't understand the difference between a point of no return and the death of the entire human race. Who is the bigger dumbass then?

MSNBC on Twitter

Oh, the irony!

MSNBC on Twitter

Oh so those changes we don't need, thanks for letting us know it's all bullshit....

MSNBC on Twitter

Oh so those changes we don't need, thanks for letting us know it's all bullshit....

The NGD does not say the world ends in 12 years.

MSNBC on Twitter

True.
It's author AOC said that the world will end in 12 years and used that idiotic claim to justify the NGD

MSNBC on Twitter

Oh, the irony!
RTgis from an
MSNBC on Twitter

True.
It's author AOC said that the world will end in 12 years and used that idiotic claim to justify the NGD
AOC did not write the NGD. I see you are yet another dumbass Trumpette.

MSNBC on Twitter

Oh, the irony!
RTgis from an
MSNBC on Twitter

True.
AOC did not write the NGD. I see you are yet another dumbass Trumpette.
True she did not actually wrote it hut she is credited as the author as it was her bill introduced under her name.

Like most left wingers you are too much of a drooling fool to grasp that fact

Forum List

Back