Referring to Trump as being "Orange" shows the left's racism

So you admit to being here to troll...

Why anyone finds it funny to refer to him as orange really has a warped sense of humor.
Anyone else see how racist liberals are without even knowing it? Every other anti-Trump post refers to him as the "orange-this" and the "orange-that".

Orange must be the new black or something.
His obsession with physical appearance, including whatever fake tanning lotion he uses, highlight his shallow value set.
. Yeah, yeah, and if a white woman was to show shock over a hair style of a black women, she would be burned at the stake of racism, and branded a racist for her opinion.

I didn't know you were so obsessed with women's hair. Are you a hairdresser?
. You got something adult to add to the conversation or are you just gonna show your true age of 3 ?? It's amazing how childish and petulant the left is, and then they are actually taken serious in this country ?? Sad situation.

Your only purpose here is to entertain me. Say something else stupid so I can laugh at you some more. Dance monkey.

Last edited:
His obsession with physical appearance, including whatever fake tanning lotion he uses, highlight his shallow value set.
. Yeah, yeah, and if a white woman was to show shock over a hair style of a black women, she would be burned at the stake of racism, and branded a racist for her opinion.

. You got something adult to add to the conversation or are you just gonna show your true age of 3 ?? It's amazing how childish and petulant the left is, and then they are actually taken serious in this country ?? Sad situation.

Your only purpose here is to entertain me. Say something else stupid so I can laugh at you some more. Dance monkey.

I'm here to be amazed and laugh at right wing lies and propaganda. I'm never disappointed.

Trolling...
Which, if I recall is against the rules.

It is childish to refer to him as orange.

I'm here to be amazed and laugh at right wing lies and propaganda. I'm never disappointed.

Trolling...

Then report me bitch.

Anyone else see how racist liberals are without even knowing it? Every other anti-Trump post refers to him as the "orange-this" and the "orange-that".

Trump is mocked for being orange with orange hair because he is afraid to show his pasty old man look with white hair

The orange face with white spots around the eyes and Trumpian comb over is just bizarre

That's something I don't do.

Now, back to the subject. Does anyone really think he is bothered with it? I rather doubt it. It is simply for ones own amusement.
Trolling...

Then report me bitch.

That's something I don't do.

Now, back to the subject. Does anyone really think he is bothered with it? I rather doubt it. It is simply for ones own amusement.
Trolling...

Then report me bitch.

Of course it bothers him. Almost as much as having his hand size discussed.

Since you call liberals communists, are you implying liberals are looking for a body count? Is that your accusation? If not, what is your point?

I'm just saying that before you accuse someone of a violent, bloody history, look at the blood on your own hands. You may not be a card-carrying Communist but your entire ideology and party is ate up with it.

Ohh, don't forget the extra 50 million murdered though abortion. You do support abortion right? And you do know that the majority of those murdered through abortion since the 70's, were black, right?

Go wash your hands and say a prayer.

Obviously, you don't understand communism, or you don't understand liberalism. Good chance that it's both.
I support a woman's right to choose. I know you don't understand the difference.

How utterly selfish. You have your silly "right to choose", another loses their right to life. Your priorities are screwed up.

I don't blame you for not understanding. I blame you because you are too selfish to understand.

Murder of an unborn child is the ultimate form of selfishness. May God have mercy on you.
God killed LIVING children in the flood
God killed the firstborn children of Egypt

Who is he to complain about the unborn?

Why is that childish?

He IS orange...

DonaldTrumponCNN.jpg

Oh? What race is orange?
. Matters not if a race is black, orange, white, yellow or any other in anyone's eyes, we all bleed red. The left figures that it can use the color orange to assalt Trump, in which is no different than the KKK using the color black to attack American blacks or African black people in the same ways.

Oh? What race is orange?
. Matters not if a race is black, orange, white, yellow or any other in anyone's eyes, we all bleed red. The left figures that it can use the color orange to assalt Trump, in which is no different than the KKK using the color black to attack American blacks or African black people in the same ways.
Of course it matters. Don't be ridiculous. One cannot be accused of racism for making fun of Trump being orange since orange isn't a race.

Oh? What race is orange?
Poor snowflakes crying because people call Trump orange

Oh? What race is orange?
Of course it matters. Don't be ridiculous. One cannot be accused of racism for making fun of Trump being orange since orange isn't a race.
. Falls under the same principles of verbally assaulting an individual as based upon his skin color whether painted on or natural. The person still feels the sting of bullyism, and that is what the left has now become.

Oh? What race is orange?
. Well quit all the crying that you do when the roles reverse. Ever think that you could actually be the bully, and not Trump ??

Oh? What race is orange?

The real snowflakes here were the ones who woke up the morning after the election, and found out Hillary lost.

Evidently Trump beat you snowflakes at your own game. Pretty smart, ain't he?

Oh? What race is orange?
. Well quit all the crying that you do when the roles reverse. Ever think that you could actually be the bully, and not Trump ??
Awwwww........Snowflake
Can I find you a safe space ?

Oh? What race is orange?

The real snowflakes here were the ones who woke up the morning after the election, and found out Hillary lost.

What does that have to do with our President being orange?

Oh? What race is orange?

No. That would require liberals to be open-minded, to think critically, and to think for themselves.

Those qualities are sadly lacking in them. I blame their parents and their teachers.

Oh? What race is orange?

What does that have to do with our President being orange?

What does using a spray tan have to do with anything? Aren't you open-minded, tolerant, and inclusional leftists the ones who supposedly believe in not judging a person by their looks?

Or was that just a lie?

Obviously it was. Thank you for proving that to the world.

Forum List

Back