Referring to Trump as being "Orange" shows the left's racism

I don't have a single nazi flag, book, or other piece of memorabilia in my house.

I do have a confederate flag though. Do you even know the difference?
One lot thought there were inferior races?

Trump paints himself orange. Doesn't he like being white?

And??

13140138.jpg

Nobody exposes you leftists better than I do.

Now kiss the ring.

All you've exposed is your ability to quote Hannity and Alex Jones.

Who the hell is "Alex Jones"? I am not knowing. Hannity is pretty good too, but I couldn't recite a single word he's said.

Don't be modest. Your Nazi propaganda is getting quite good too.

Give me a farking break, yer killin me. :laugh:

I don't have a single nazi flag, book, or other piece of memorabilia in my house.

Don't care what flags you might have. You support all the same things the Nazis support. You're a Nazi. Why else would they be so happy with your favorite president?

Do you even know how stupid that sounds? Let's put that into perspective and pretend Obama is still in office:

"Don't care what flags you might have. You support all the same things the Communists support. You're a Communist. Why else would they be so happy with your favorite president?"

All you've exposed is your ability to quote Hannity and Alex Jones.

Who the hell is "Alex Jones"? I am not knowing. Hannity is pretty good too, but I couldn't recite a single word he's said.

Don't care what flags you might have. You support all the same things the Nazis support. You're a Nazi. Why else would they be so happy with your favorite president?

Do you even know how stupid that sounds? Let's put that into perspective and pretend Obama is still in office:

"Don't care what flags you might have. You support all the same things the Communists support. You're a Communist. Why else would they be so happy with your favorite president?"

You might have a point if self professed communists were his strongest supporters. Self professed Nazis and white supremacists are a large part of trump's base.

You might have a point if self professed communists were his strongest supporters. Self professed Nazis and white supremacists are a large part of trump's base.

That tops it. If you're going to go full-moron on me I'm not going to play with you any more.

Who was worst? Nazis or Communists? Chose wisely now...

<insert Jeopardy theme here..>

And??

13140138.jpg
Which one do you think is president?

Whut? Those are African natives. Why would I think one of them is a "President"?
What was your point in posting the picture?

The point is, would you call the African natives "white-painted morons" and claim they don't like being black?

More liberal double standards. You're on a roll here.

And??

13140138.jpg

Whut? Those are African natives. Why would I think one of them is a "President"?

The point is, would you call the African natives "white-painted morons" and claim they don't like being black?

Different culture. Different body decoration. Different reason for the decoration.

Different culture. Different body decoration. Different reason for the decoration.

I think you need some cultural enrichment. I see no difference between someone using a spray tan and some tribal Bushmen decorating their faces with paint.

Cultural Face Painting information | Tribal Face & Body painting

So which of them thought some races to be inferior and based policy on that idea?

I think you need some cultural enrichment. I see no difference between someone using a spray tan and some tribal Bushmen decorating their faces with paint.
Absolutely, the cultural inheritance of pasty white men, after all.

So which of them thought some races to be inferior and based policy on that idea?

I'm not into race. I meant which one has the biggest historical body count. The one represented by a handful of Nazi-wannabe's or the one represented by those who fly hammer & sickle flags at leftist protests?

Keep in mind, one of those sides also has an extra 50 million to their body count, if you count Roe vs. Wade.

The one represented by a handful of Nazi-wannabe's or the one represented by those who fly hammer & sickle flags at leftist protests?
Oh. Well, Russia lost 20 million odd to the Nazis. Is that what you meant?

I'm not into race.
Really? That's strange, the Confederacy based their entire government on the inferiority of the black man. You didn't know? They wrote about it and made speeches about it enough times. I thought everyone knew.

The one represented by a handful of Nazi-wannabe's or the one represented by those who fly hammer & sickle flags at leftist protests?
Oh. Well, Russia lost 20 million odd to the Nazis. Is that what you meant?

Not entirely. Communism has an estimated body count of 149,469,610.

Communist Body Count

Nazism has a total body count of 20,946,000

Nazi Body Count: 20,946,000 Non-Battle Deaths

So why are neo-nazi rallies such a big deal when the entire liberal/progressive/Democrat Party has been assimilated by the Communist ideology?

Both ideologies are bad, but one seems to be alot worse then the other.

I'm not into race.
Really? That's strange, the Confederacy based their entire government on the inferiority of the black man. You didn't know? They wrote about it and made speeches about it enough times. I thought everyone knew.

The Confederacy was not about slavery. It was about state's rights against a tyrannical and oppressive federal government. Even though Lincoln was a republican, he was a dick.

Forum List

Back