Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

yea, he fits vigilante. can't fault paski for that one as it fits. however, if the local police will not stop the violence, you can expect people to eventually stand up for themselves. to get mad at kyle and not all the people creating chaos is to me, agenda driven. you can't excuse violence regardless of the cause and expect those being impacted to remain quiet.

if you do, you have some serious emotional issues. this is a VERY juvenile response. you don't get you way, throw a tantrum. i don't care the reason, it's what you are doing. grow up and stop picking fights you have zero intention of actually fighting.
I do find it rather pathetic that the same people who applauded removing the police decry someone being a 'vigilante.'

That is what happens when the government fails to uphold its end of the bargain - providing basic safety and security. People have to do it on their own.

Biden shouldn’t have used Kyle as an example in his tweet but you do understand where the WS term comes from when armed vigilantes show up at race riots in the fashion that Kyle and his buddies did, don’t you?
No, no you do not get to declare that because people are burning and looting over racial issues that protecting property is suddenly an indicator of racism. Sorry, that shit don't fly.

Biden shouldn’t have used Kyle as an example in his tweet but you do understand where the WS term comes from when armed vigilantes show up at race riots in the fashion that Kyle and his buddies did, don’t you?
Don’t be a condescending prick. One of the persons he killed was yelling the N word as he was looting and rioting. Why not use him as an example. Maybe you don’t say anything until you have the full story?

What Kyle did was because the police were handcuffed by your party and could not do their job. Do you really believe Jacob Blake is a victim? He is a rapist, you know that don’t you?

Truth over Facts

The only reason you get civilians patrolling the streets is because LIBERAL politicians keep the actual police or national guard from doing their jobs.

Its amazing to me that the national guard is on stand by right now due to the likelihood of the left not getting their way in the verdict of this trial, but couldn't be bothered to use the national guard to prevent the rioting and looting in the first place.

What you stated is 100% correct. If government would have done their job in the 1st place, most of this would have never happened. State government is 100% responsible for NOT doing their jobs, and leaving it to the citizens to use their own devices.

This is exactly why in every state that does NOT want this to happen in their community, it would behoove them to remove Leftists and install law and order candidates ASAP! Look at New York! BLM is already threatening the new mayor with pillaging and burning down stuff if he doesn't see it their way. Is that how America wants to live? Do you feel safe that way?

People need to wake up, if they haven't already. These people need to be removed from office ASAP that allow this type of nonsense. If you can't bring yourself to do it, do NOT come to red states with your crazy ideas, stay where you are and reap what you have sown, because we do NOT want your ideas here!

No, no you do not get to declare that because people are burning and looting over racial issues that protecting property is suddenly an indicator of racism. Sorry, that shit don't fly.
Let’s do a reading comprehension test… What exactly do you think I declared?

The only reason you get civilians patrolling the streets is because LIBERAL politicians keep the actual police or national guard from doing their jobs.

Its amazing to me that the national guard is on stand by right now due to the likelihood of the left not getting their way in the verdict of this trial, but couldn't be bothered to use the national guard to prevent the rioting and looting in the first place.
Nothing stopping Leftwing civilians patrolling the streets with guns now.

Don’t be a condescending prick. One of the persons he killed was yelling the N word as he was looting and rioting. Why not use him as an example. Maybe you don’t say anything until you have the full story?

What Kyle did was because the police were handcuffed by your party and could not do their job. Do you really believe Jacob Blake is a victim? He is a rapist, you know that don’t you?

Truth over Facts
I don’t know Jacob and I don’t know Kyle and to be frank I don’t really care about either of them.

If somebody was running around a race riot yelling the N word then I see how the WS term could be used there as well.

Im what way do you think im being condescending?

Let’s do a reading comprehension test… What exactly do you think I declared?

Falls right in line with my response. You, any you be it you personally or anyone that deems to bring up WS and applies it to Rittenhouse. do not get to declare him a WS because people are burning and looting over racial issues and he went out with the intent of protecting property. Your post directly defends that action, one that almost all of the left leaning propaganda, excuse me 'news,' outlets did over and over again.

So no, I do not understand where the WS term comes from in relation to this case. It was NEVER justified and those using it are doing so in a deeply immoral manner.

Kyle was in LEGAL possession of the gun.
Kyle did not shoot black people.
Kyle was not a lone wolf white supremacist triggered by Trump rhetoric.

Can you lefties STOP lying?

Last edited:

Falls right in line with my response. You, any you be it you personally or anyone that deems to bring up WS and applies it to Rittenhouse. do not get to declare him a WS because people are burning and looting over racial issues and he went out with the intent of protecting property. Your post directly defends that action, one that almost all of the left leaning propaganda, excuse me 'news,' outlets did over and over again.

So no, I do not understand where the WS term comes from in relation to this case. It was NEVER justified and those using it are doing so in a deeply immoral manner.
First of all I didn’t declare Kyle a WS. My quote that you posted shows that. I’m asking if you can understand how the manner in which they engaged in the race riots gives that impression. You don’t understand… that’s fine. Answers my question

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

The "vigilantes" were the filthy ass BLM/ANTIFA protesters that were burning down the city, ignoring the laws, attacking citizens, illegally carrying weapons and taking the law in their on hands for demented "social justice" reasons.

You really need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass because you really embarrass yourself when you post your silly shit.

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

The "vigilantes" were the filthy ass BLM/protesters that were burning down the city, ignoring the laws, attacking citizens, illegally carrying weapons and taking the law in their on hands for demented "social justice" reasons.

You really need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass because you really embarrass yourself when you post your silly shit.
Hahaha, the vigilantes were the rioters?! And you think I’m confused?! Get a dictionary

Kyle was in LEGAL possession of the gun.
Kyle did not shoot black people.
Kyle was not a lone wolf white supremacist triggered by Trumo rhetoric.

Can you lefties STOP lying?
facts and evidence dont matter.

only a guilty verdict because of "feelings" matters.

Peaceful arson and peaceful destruction of buildings and vehicles?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You lefties are fucking liars…why?

Hahaha, the vigilantes were the rioters?! And you think I’m confused?! Get a dictionary
They were the ones that were armed just as much as Patriots like Kyle. In fact on the night of the Kyle incident they were the shitheads that fired the first shots after spending several days burning down shit and attacking the people in the city.

They were the ones that ran down Kyle to beat him up or even kill him to punish him for helping to put out a fire and that sure as hell meets the definition of vigilantes.

Your confusion is amazing. Even after me explaining it to you then you are still confused. Typical stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat.

1637076975170.png

Forum List

Back