Psaki says that Biden will not apologize for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist

The frightening thing is that Dagosa reveals the hateful and deluded thinking of what passes for a liberal today: criminal thugs, even as they are attempting to kill someone, will be defended, especially if they are black or are supporting a racist and violent black movement.

No that does not look like instigation to anyt one you fucking moron.

it was not a crowd it was a mob riot which is what instigated the entire shooting. That isfact boy you are a fool who needs to grow the fuck up.

It works the way he said and nothing you post can take back the egregious and cowardly lies which have been proven here.
Wrong. It was no where near as violent. There was looting by the fringe crowd and hundreds of people and no one was shot and killed other then by Retennhouse. There were handguns aplenty, and no one else was shot and killed.....only the idiot who paraded around with an AR15 was involved, pretending he was an EMT yet carrying an AR15 with his right hand one the pistol grip, appearing ready to shoot first. He’s a toy soldier wannabe and a fraud. Even cops armed to the hilt Dont do what Retennhouse did. Look at this fkin* idiot. An EMT ? You fall for that shit ?
1639664025276.jpeg

Last edited:
Wrong. It was no where near as violent. There was looting by the fringe crowd. Other then Retennhouse, there were handguns aplenty, and no one else was shot.
Aee you f‘n kidding me? Your BLM heroes were setting the place on fire! I hope these BLM barbarians come to YOUR house and set IT on fire, and we’ll see if you still love these savages.

The BLM savages learned a lesson: try to kill someone, and you risk getting killed as he tries to defend himself.

We should have put a stop to this type of shit back when blacks were “knocking out” innocent whites, including killing some of them. Why weren’t THEY put on national TV for their trial?

Wrong. It was no where near as violent. There was looting by the fringe crowd and hundreds of people and no one was shot and killed other then by Retennhouse. There were handguns aplenty, and no one else was shot and killed.....only the idiot who paraded around with an AR15 was involved, pretending he was an EMT yet carrying an AR15 with his right hand one the pistol grip, appearing ready to shoot first. He’s a toy soldier wannabe and a fraud. Even cops armed to the hilt Dont do what Retennhouse did. Look at this fkin* idiot. An EMT ? You fall for that shit ?
View attachment 576405
It was a violent mob riot inspired by lies,.

That is the proper carry you moron and he was attacked which is why he shot people.

The first man, Joseph Rosenbaum, chased Rittenhouse and attempted to take his firearm from him. If he would have succeeded he would have been armed and Rittenhouse would not have been.

If I have a weapon in my hand and you tried to disarm me and I had reason to believe if you acquired my firearm you would shoot me — I would be in fear for my life or health and shoot you to stop your attack.

If you are close to a person and have training it is not all that hard to take their weapon from them. Unfortunately if you screw up you may end up shot.

The situation can be compared to what happens if someone tries to disarm a police officer.

***snip***

Trying to disarm a peace officer is not only a felony offense in most jurisdictions, but it is a serious threat of being killed or seriously injured. You don’t have to wait until you are disarmed to take appropriate action to defend yourself. It is reasonable to assume that if they are bold enough to try and disarm you, they are likely intending to use that firearm against you. Using deadly force at that point would be a reasonable response.

Idiot. Retennhouse is not a cop. He’s a domestic terrorist.THIS IS what domestic terrorism looks like fool.
No one tried to intimidate or take the weapon from a cop that night.

1639664876557.jpeg

Idiot. Retennhouse is not a cop. He’s a domestic terrorist.THIS IS what domestic Terri’s looks like fool.

View attachment 576412
Antifa declared a part of a city a new nation in their riots. That is terrorism. They had the Village mentality and were starting to starve and die begging for comforts send to them. Most Progs who bleed for the cause, have moved from their own city ethnic neighborhoods to the suburbs when the first black people moved in. Some faster than others. That is truth. That is terrorism inducing eventually. They spout from beyond city lines we are with you with their arms raised high and their hands in a fist mode. For the revolution....And then they go back home to their comforts for all of the suffering they endured spouting that.

Idiot. Retennhouse is not a cop. He’s a domestic terrorist.THIS IS what domestic terrorism looks like fool.

View attachment 576412
The domestic terrorists are the BLM savages who wreaked havoc on dozens of American cities for months on end. But no….you be angry at whitey.

Antifa declared a part of a city a new nation in their riots. That is terrorism. They had the Village mentality and were starting to starve and die begging for comforts send to them. Most Progs who bleed for the cause, have moved from their own city ethnic neighborhoods to the suburbs when the first black people moved in. Some faster than others. That is truth. That is terrorism inducing eventually. They spout from beyond city lines we are with you with their arms raised high and their hands in a fist mode. For the revolution....And then they go back home to their comforts for all of the suffering they endured spouting that.
Yes. The ANTIFA savages on the far-left invaded an American city and claimed it to NOT be American land. Trump would have called out the National Guard, who could have handled these traitors in 15 minutes and restored some semblance of civilization, but the Democrats are so afraid of offending anti-American barbarians that they wouldn’t allow it.

Democrats are actually condoning and enabling the takeover of America by adversaries that would see it destroyed, and idiots like Dagosa cheer them on - and calls anyone who tries to stop them a terrorist.

View attachment 576412
The domestic terrorists on the scene that day were the rioters who were busy looting and burning the city down. Rittenhouse is not a domestic terrorist.

The jury did not convict Rittenhouse because they agree with me that all three shootings involved legitimate self defense.

I used a cop as an example because often cops are shot by an unarmed individual who manages to take the cop‘s firearm away.

The video I posted showed how easy it is to take a rifle away from an individual. Once an aggressive opponent has your weapon your life is obviously in danger. Therefore you have the right to use lethal force to prevent your weapon from being used against you.

***snip***

Wisconsin’s self-defense law is standard in putting the burden on prosecutors to disprove self-defense, according to Tali Farhadian Weinstein, a former New York state and federal prosecutor.

"In the end, his argument which prevailed is that his own gun … is what put him in danger and what justified him using deadly force," she said. "The [jurors] did not accept the theory that him just being there with a deadly weapon was provocative and when they broke it down with each of the three victims, they stepped into his shoes and they agreed with Rittenhouse that he was in danger and that he was justified in taking the violent actions that he did.

The gop hasn’t had a president who wasn’t a blow hard bragging BS er.

They out number criminal convictions in their admin in recent years 200 plus to one. GOP are a bunch of
Hypocritical a holes. Biden doesn’t have to apologize for anything. Retennhouse cavorted with low life’s.
The true low lIves were the rioters.

I fully support peaceful protests but not riots.

I did, several times. Biden was right. He associated with Proud boys before the trial. He admitted it, along with admitting he lied about him being an EMT during the night of the protest. He admitted giving money to his friend to be used to buy an AR15 because he wasn’t able to buy it in his state. He claimed the money was a gift to his friend. How does that work ? You give money to a friend and tell him to buy a gun for him to use, which you later take possession of.. Its typical straw buyer enlistment by low life’s avoiding being held accountable for breaking federal firearms putchas laws. He’s a loser...
YAWN…. Link. He’s a “ White Supremacist “ yet he was helping his Black Friend? It’s been proven the gun was legal which is why the DA dropped the charges
Say he was attested for being a Serial Killet. A politician especially one who wants to have the top Job in the World 🌎 is not supposed to stand before the International Community declare him GUILTY before trial and especially knowing the upcoming Jury selection could be compromised.
Of course you don’t understand this

YAWN…. Link. He’s a “ White Supremacist “ yet he was helping his Black Friend? It’s been proven the gun was legal which is why the DA dropped the charges
Say he was attested for being a Serial Killet. A politician especially one who wants to have the top Job in the World 🌎 is not supposed to stand before the International Community declare him GUILTY before trial and especially knowing the upcoming Jury selection could be compromised.
Of course you don’t understand this
Wow, he has a black acquaintance and that wipes the slate clean. All O ever said ways he hangs with proud boys…..which he did. It’s the proud boys who are white nationalists. That was Biden’s complete unadulterated and correct thesis. The gun was legal because of weak firearm laws that allow you to gift anything to anybody even an underage not wit.
it’s laughable for you to call it legal. You’d be pissing your pants if a BLM supporter was walking around with an AR15 he acquired in exactly the same way. You guys have been supporting getting guns to criminals and the underaged for decades with these “gift” and ”ignorance“ exceptions. Hilarious,

First man was unarmed. Retennhouse said he heard a gun shot, turned around and shot him five times.

Four times.
Then he cry’s on the stand recounting the events like a puzzy who realizes gee,

What's a "puzzy"?

I could have gotten hurt because I was pissing people off carrying and shooting and ar15.

Who did he piss off by carrying the AR-15?
All the while, lying about being athere to help people as a real EMT. No shit.

He never said he was an EMT.

So this trial was about the demonstration ? What are you talking about ? The trial is about the shooting. Dah.
My post was in response to your post that said:

That’s Retennhiuse version. Typical liar. The truth comes out when he sobs while lying about an event he instigated.

Rittenhouse did not instigate the riot nor did he instigated any of the confrontations.

***snip***

The complaint outlining Rittenhouse’s criminal charges which include murder and first-degree reckless homicide as well as bystanders’ videos, explained what happened next, shortly before midnight: For some reason, Rittenhouse started running in the auto shop parking lot, while his first shooting victim, Rosenbaum, followed him at a close distance, and a journalist trailed Rosenbaum.

At one point, Rosenbaum — who appeared to be unarmed in at least one video — threw what appeared to be a plastic bag in the teen’s direction while running, and it landed short of Rittenhouse. And within seconds, shots rang out, and Rosenbaum fell to the ground, according to the complaint. It was unclear who fired first.

Rittenhouse’s legal team has said the teen didn’t open fire first — but rather he heard a gunshot behind him as he ran, turned around, and saw Rosenbaum lunging toward him and reaching for the rifle.

***snip***

According to cellphone footage, a group of people followed Rittenhouse, yelling “Beat him up!” and “Hey, he shot him!” The teenager continued running, tripped, and then fell to the ground — from where he fired four shots.

Per the complaint, several people rushed toward the teen and hit him or tried to disarm him while he was lying on the ground. Among that group was Rittenhouse’s second victim, Huber, who had apparently hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard during the scuffle. Then, the complaint stated:

The defendant then fires one round … Huber staggers away, taking several steps, then collapses to the ground

Rittenhouse sat up and pointed his gun at Grosskreutz, who ducked, put his hands in the air, and stepped back. Seconds later, when Grosskreutz moved toward the teen — apparently while holding a handgun — Rittenhouse fired one shot and struck Grosskreutz in the arm, the complaint alleged.

Kyle is being used and abused by the right wing, from Tucker to the proud boys....cameras rolling. You should be ashamed of your comrades.

Inviting the vulnerable Kyle for a proud boy photo op, having him make the white power gesture, and photographing him doing such, and spreading it on the net, did Kyle no favors!

You're assholes!

You are truly human excrement.

Forum List

Back