Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Old Joe called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist". Red Jen called him a "vigilante".

These people are garbage.

1637008521740.png

The only reason you get civilians patrolling the streets is because LIBERAL politicians keep the actual police or national guard from doing their jobs.

Its amazing to me that the national guard is on stand by right now due to the likelihood of the left not getting their way in the verdict of this trial, but couldn't be bothered to use the national guard to prevent the rioting and looting in the first place.

The only reason you get civilians patrolling the streets is because LIBERAL politicians keep the actual police or national guard from doing their jobs.

Its amazing to me that the national guard is on stand by right now due to the likelihood of the left not getting their way in the verdict of this trial, but couldn't be bothered to use the national guard to prevent the rioting and looting in the first place.

Why is it amazing?

Haven't you heard?
"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for "good" men to do nothing" .....So TRUE, so true

The Right continues it's tyrant pleasing failure to act.
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Old Joe called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist". Red Jen called him a "vigilante".

These people are garbage.

View attachment 564475

The Cunservatives score card on complaining........100,000
The Cunservatives scorecard on doing anything OTHER THAN complaining......0

Why are Cunservatives surprised at all they are being kicked around and made fun of?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Why are Cunservatives surprised at all they are being kicked around and made fun of?
That is brutal. However, most of the violence is Prog. By Progs. Permitted by Progs. When it comes to Psaki, she is of the real privilege. Men in our nation still protect women or believe in their protections through Western customs. To their own detriment if they are Progressives. We are skidding down hill and many things will change when he we hit bottom because it has to. Look at prog ghettos. Prog women involved in political power and living there. Yet they have little say with the male violence and gangs. This is getting worse. And it is expanding. Republican women and women of political power are shredded constantly by Progs. The poverty game is an enriching one.

Look at you! Coming up with the cunservative thingy! You’re are role model to every leftist that wants to achieve great things in life.

Forum List

Back