Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

Prosecutor idiot in Rittenhouse case is a prime example of the cluelessness of liberals when it come to guns.

1. He said >>
‘You Lose The Right To Self-Defense When You’re The One Who Brought The Gun’
EARTH TO BIRDBRAIN PROSECUTOR: Millions of Americans bring a gun every day, everywhere they go (banks, supermarkets, department stores, post offices). They don't lose ANY right to self-defense, by doing that - a right guaranteed to them by state law (as long as they have a permit to carry), and the Constitution's 2nd Amendment.

2. The utter fool has no idea how to properly handle a gun. You never point it at people, unless you intend to shoot them (he pointed an AR15 at the jury). And you never put your finger on the trigger, unless you intend to shoot somebody. Damn fool had his finger on the trigger, when he pointed the gun at the jury. He might have little talk with Alec Baldwin.

1637034264924.png

He called him a “white supremacist”. Funny they checked his phone. Zero evidence of anything even remotely resembling white supremacist views.
Are you talking about Bidens tweet using Kyles photo and attacking Trump for not disavowing white suprematists?

It’s stupid stuff like that why so many are turning on the Democratic Party. Jacob Blake is a criminal a worst kind of criminal at that. Rittenhouse shot three white people who were looting and one was yelling the “N” word while running down the street. The media and the Democratic Party are full of dishonest race baiters. Independents are finding it very difficult to vote for their candidates and their policies.

It’s stupid stuff like that why so many are turning on the Democratic Party. Jacob Blake is a criminal a worst kind of criminal at that. Rittenhouse shot three white people who were looting and one was yelling the “N” word while running down the street. The media and the Democratic Party are full of dishonest race baiters. Independents are finding it very difficult to vote for their candidates and their policies.
I listened to all of the trial.

The Prosecution was very dishonest in trying to paint Kyle as the one that instigated the mess and as some kind of Right Wing Reactionary militia member hell bent on killing Blacks.

Of course we have ignorant assholes like Joe Potatohead spouting off his mouth about the case.

I bet these stupid Moon Bats are really pissed that Kyle was legally able to carry the AR under Wisconsin law and the charge was dropped. They would probably have wanted him convicted of that more than of murder being the anti Constitutional shitheads that they are.

The Prosecution was very dishonest in trying to paint Kyle as the one that instigated the mess and as some kind of Right Wing Reactionary militia member hell bent on killing Blacks.

Of course we have ignorant assholes like Joe Potatohead spouting off his mouth about the case.

I bet these stupid Moon Bats are really pissed that Kyle was legally able to carry the AR under Wisconsin law and the charge was dropped. They would probably have wanted him convicted of that more than of murder being the anti Constitutional shitheads that they are.

Lie after lie after lie that Kyle was illegally in possession of the gun.

Its so ridiculous.

Lie after lie after lie that Kyle was illegally in possession of the gun.

Its so ridiculous.

The thing is that the filthy ass Democrat led Prosecution (who suppose to know the law) erroneously charged Kyle with illegally in possession of the AR and let the GG asshole skate on illegally concealed carrying that Glock after his permit was taken away for crimes he committed. Typical for Democrats all around the country.

That just shows us how dishonest these Democrats in the leadership in Kenosha are.

The thing is that the filthy ass Democrat led Prosecution (who suppose to know the law) erroneously charged Kyle with illegally in possession of the AR and let the GG asshole skate on illegally concealed carrying that Glock after his permit was taken away for crimes he committed. Typical for Democrats all around the country.

That just shows us how dishonest these Democrats in the leadership in Kenosha are.

Sheep. Total sheep. Lefties on this site are examples of sheep.

Vigilante you can make an argument for. White Supremacist? Biden owes him an apology.
yea, he fits vigilante. can't fault paski for that one as it fits. however, if the local police will not stop the violence, you can expect people to eventually stand up for themselves. to get mad at kyle and not all the people creating chaos is to me, agenda driven. you can't excuse violence regardless of the cause and expect those being impacted to remain quiet.

if you do, you have some serious emotional issues. this is a VERY juvenile response. you don't get you way, throw a tantrum. i don't care the reason, it's what you are doing. grow up and stop picking fights you have zero intention of actually fighting.

He called him a “white supremacist”. Funny they checked his phone. Zero evidence of anything even remotely resembling white supremacist views.
he knows. he's backing up to go into troll mode where he can disavow or rewrite what was said. silly ass game of his.

I never figured out how he could be charged as a minor on the gun possession, and an adult on murder.

Forum List

Back