Records Set On Obama's Watch

And which policy of his do you think produced negative results?
All his economic policies.

And yet you can't name even one.

Hmm.
His Green Jobs policies have been an absolute disaster.....It's not even debatable......Nor are:

His economic policies.

Cash For Clunkers.

Shovel Ready jobs.

Stimulus.

Mortgage relief.

All, have been abject failures.

Christ, do all of you Obamabot loons live with blinders on?

That's not the same as TARP repayments, bub. And you won't find me nor any rational fiscal conservative argue in defense of the role of the GSEs.

You didn't read the links. The GSEs took the toxic assets from the banks and that wasn't considered in the accounting.

There are other accounting frauds.

Zero Hedge: The Amazing TALF Bait And Switch

There are lies, damned lies, statistics, and accounting.

I read it, and you are not looking at the fuller picture.

Try reading "Reckless Endangerment" and get back to us.

I will give you $1,000,000 if you produce a video of Obama promising this so we can all hear it.

I'm providing proof - although not a video. Obama supported the Romer analysis in a weekly radio and internet address.

Well wait now. Did he come and say that he promised no higher than 8%? Or did he support a report that had estimates as high as 11%? Big difference between the two. Especially with Foxfyre claiming "ANYBODY with half a brain should have been able to hear the President PROMISE".

So which is it? Did he say it? Or not?

That's not the same as TARP repayments, bub. And you won't find me nor any rational fiscal conservative argue in defense of the role of the GSEs.

You didn't read the links. The GSEs took the toxic assets from the banks and that wasn't considered in the accounting.

The implication that the GSEs didn't know they were purchasing "toxic assets" doesn't pass the laugh test. That was a fundamental component of the Democrat's sub-prime scam. If they didn't know, they are incompetent. If they did know, they are criminals. Either way, they aren't off the hook.

Hmm.
His Green Jobs policies have been an absolute disaster.....It's not even debatable......Nor are:

His economic policies.

Cash For Clunkers.

Shovel Ready jobs.

Stimulus.

Mortgage relief.

You can't be an Obamabot and have a firm grasp on reality.

Hmm.

His economic policies.

Cash For Clunkers.

Shovel Ready jobs.

Stimulus.

Mortgage relief.

Shovel ready jobs took longer than expected. All the rest worked fine, except those blocked since 1/2010, or ruined by hoarding, unpatriotic (Pub?) banks and corps. But you dittoheads never hear about the actual news...

Wow. francoHFW really is one of the stoopidest noobs in quite awhile, and the competition for that distinction is rather fierce.

As for Obamacare, you guys keep bringing this up and still have yet to show what parts of Obamacare have been put into place that have adversely affected the economy. I'd ask you to do it now, but I won't hold my breath.

and you were wondering why no one would answer you?

They won't answer because they can't answer.

It's been answered repeatedly via the regulatory burden issue.

Businesses are not going to hire people when there is uncertainty regarding regulatory burdens and the costs of complying.

If ObamaCare were not already causing problems, then why have 1,400+ organizations (many of them UNIONS which supported Obama) been granted waivers?

Shovel ready jobs took longer than expected. All the rest worked fine, except those blocked since 1/2010, or ruined by hoarding, unpatriotic (Pub?) banks and corps. But you dittoheads never hear about the actual news...

"Ruined by hoarding?" Any plan that depends on people not "hoarding" (ie, acting in their self interest) is doomed to failure. That's like saying it would have worked if people didn't act like normal human beings!

Furthermore, none of them worked.

and you were wondering why no one would answer you?

Businesses are not going to hire people when there is uncertainty regarding regulatory burdens and the costs of complying.

If ObamaCare were not already causing problems, then why have 1,400+ organizations (many of them UNIONS which supported Obama) been granted waivers?

Temporary waivers have been granted to give people time to make the necessary adjustments. It's not due to the regulations, but the time in which they had to be implemented. I am aware of no one who has a permanent waiver.

So, you think there are regulatory burdens that are keeping businesses from hiring. Such as which regulations?

The implication that the GSEs didn't know they were purchasing "toxic assets" doesn't pass the laugh test. That was a fundamental component of the Democrat's sub-prime scam. If they didn't know, they are incompetent. If they did know, they are criminals. Either way, they aren't off the hook.

There is no such implication. The GSEs swallowed the toxic assets at Treasury's command. That's exactly what I was saying.

You need to stop reading your partisanship into others' posts.

There is no such implication. The GSEs swallowed the toxic assets at Treasury's command. That's exactly what I was saying.

You need to stop reading your partisanship into others' posts.

If they were ordered to do it, then where's the fraud? Furthermore, Treasury has no such authority.

Hmm.

His economic policies.

Cash For Clunkers.

Shovel Ready jobs.

Stimulus.

Mortgage relief.

Yep, I called it.

"Ruined by hoarding?" Any plan that depends on people not "hoarding" (ie, acting in their self interest) is doomed to failure. That's like saying it would have worked if people didn't act like normal human beings!

Furthermore, none of them worked.
That's the reason leftist schemes are always doomed to failure. They think they can legislate human behavior.

People, however, refuse to cooperate.

I will give you $1,000,000 if you produce a video of Obama promising this so we can all hear it.

I'm providing proof - although not a video. Obama supported the Romer analysis in a weekly radio and internet address.

Well wait now. Did he come and say that he promised no higher than 8%? Or did he support a report that had estimates as high as 11%? Big difference between the two. Especially with Foxfyre claiming "ANYBODY with half a brain should have been able to hear the President PROMISE".

So which is it? Did he say it? Or not?

Dittohead pub dupes have their own BS "facts". Goebbels would be proud of the big lie "debt horror" etc etc Rush, Fox, Heritage, Rev Moon blah blah have concocted for the now loudmouth braindead dupes....LOL

Temporary waivers have been granted to give people time to make the necessary adjustments. It's not due to the regulations, but the time in which they had to be implemented. I am aware of no one who has a permanent waiver.

So, you think there are regulatory burdens that are keeping businesses from hiring. Such as which regulations?

IOW, you are an economic and business illiterate, although we really did not require any additional proof.

As to regulations, here's a set of what small businesses face:

Business Law & Regulations

As a small business owner, you are subject to the same regulations as large corporations. Even if you’re starting out on a small level and planning to grow, you must comply with business laws and regulations from the day you open for business.

Advertising Law

You’ve got a great product or service to sell, and you’re anxious to begin promoting it to potential customers. To make sure the claims you make about your offerings are truthful and to protect consumers, all businesses have to...

Employment & Labor Law

Bringing employees on board to work in your business is an exciting milestone. You’ll want to ensure that you are conducting employment processes in accordance to the laws. To help you understand and comply with federal and state...

Finance Law

Healthy markets—where businesses can thrive—depend upon fair and open competition. In order to protect the financial interests of small businesses and individual investors, antitrust, bankruptcy, and securities laws have been...

Intellectual Property

If you’ve got a great idea, invention or trade secret, you need to protect it. The steps involved in filing for patents, trademarks or copyrights are covered in this section, along with additional resources that can help you safeguard...

Online Business Law

Doing business online can literally open your business to a world of potential customers. It can also expose your business to legal and financial liabilities, particularly in the areas of privacy, security, copyright and taxation. That’s...

Privacy Law

The promises you make to customers should include how you are going to protect their personal information and reduce the risk of identity theft. In this section, SBA gives you an introduction to privacy laws to make sure your business...

Environmental Regulations

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and state environmental agencies regulate the impact of businesses on the environment. EPA develops and enforces regulations that implement environmental laws enacted by Congress. Likewise, state...

Uniform Commercial Code

If you are conducting business transactions outside of your state, such as borrowing money, leasing equipments, establishing contracts and selling goods, you need to comply with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). In this section, you’ll...

Contact a Government Agency

Contact government agencies to learn about small business programs and how to comply with government regulations. The resources below will help point you in the right direction.

Workplace Safety & Health

As an employer, you are responsible for protecting the safety and health of your employees. Over the last several decades, laws have been passed to ensure workers are protected from hazards in the workplace. Examples are the...

Foreign Workers, Immigration, and Employee Eligibility

As you prepare to hire employees, be sure that you understand all laws and regulations surrounding employee eligibility. In particular, the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) governs immigration and citizenship in the United...

Business Law & Regulations | SBA.gov

Last edited:

Forum List

Back