A record breaking Black Friday for gun sales......good job Americans....

More guns will neither increase or decrease the hugely growing rate of mass shootings in America.

We've all agreed months ago: It's not the gun's fault.

It is the American people who pick up their guns to use for killing their fellow Americans.

But still no willingness to discuss what has gone wrong in the minds of gun owners who were good guys with guns, but decided to be the bad guys with guns.

Stop blaming the guns!

More guns will neither increase or decrease the hugely growing rate of mass shootings in America.

We've all agreed months ago: It's not the gun's fault.

It is the American people who pick up their guns to use for killing their fellow Americans.

But still no willingness to discuss what has gone wrong in the minds of gun owners who were good guys with guns, but decided to be the bad guys with guns.

Stop blaming the guns!
BORING!!!!

The only way to stay free is for your people to be armed........history has taught this bloody lesson over and over again, and those who forget it pay the price in the blood of millions murdered by their governments and criminals...

All I want for Christmas is a break-open 12 gauge Remington (or comparable) Double-Barrel shotgun.

DSCN0794.JPG

Last edited:
The only way to stay free is for your people to be armed........history has taught this bloody lesson over and over again, and those who forget it pay the price in the blood of millions murdered by their governments and criminals...

I guess all those doom and gloom tales of people being too poor to buy groceries were not real.

Democrats generally do wonders for gun sales. A few years back I bought an AR on sale just for the wife as an introduction to the platform. When we upgraded her and our Governor “Coonman” started talking about restrictions on firearms I made a nice profit off a sale. It was a great investment

The Law is on the clerk's side.

39hvucmkymma1.png

One less that people of the area will have to worry about putting a gun to their head while they're trying to earn a living to feed their families.
Her complaint summarized...

"How can we be expected to commit armed robbery in safety if our victims are allowed to be armed! Just call the police. You having a gun when we come in to rob you with a gun should be illegal!"

Forum List

Back