Record bonuses on Wall Street in 2021, at the same time a lot of Americans are struggling.

And if we'd been smart, the American people would have nationalized some of our resources as well as our pharmaceutical industry.
Jay had a good idea 22 years ago - nationalize Microsoft.
3:45 to 4:15

The nation al debt was under $5 trillion at the time of this interview.
$29 fucking trillion now ! Are you fucking kidding ? And nobody gives a shit.

You should've bought stock in Coleman tents 1.5 years ago, at the latest.
I have 38 acres and a house that's paid for with the best well water east of Tasmania,
ready to live off the land.....enjoying low taxes in Arkansas. My wife and I both work our own hours...... doing better than some folks I guess.

The only time I ever get caught peeing in my front yard is when the Fed Ex lady pulls up the driveway.

I have 38 acres and a house that's paid for with the best well water east of Tasmania,
ready to live off the land.....enjoying low taxes in Arkansas. My wife and I both work our own hours...... doing better than some folks I guess.

The only time I ever get caught peeing in my front yard is when the Fed Ex lady pulls up the driveway.

Start a co-op and share your bounty with lumpenproletariats!
Or otherwise, :anj_stfu:.

I don't know how you even bother to joust with these indoctrinated Commie's!
It's like someone, I don't remember who, put up one of the most true posts on this board recently when they said, "Dimm's are Commie's, and they don't even know it!".
Its mostly so that any passerby who happens on this forum understands that they are wrong. I don't really care what they think, I just want to make sure that other viewpoints are out there to counter their crazy.

A good many posters here love the Uber wealthy. They worship those people. They believe the Uber wealthy should be in charge of everything. Scary.

john doe 101
This is the conversation you liar.

I said:
If you're getting paid $10.00 an hour, look for a job that pays $15.00 or more. they are out there,
and a lot of them.

The difference between you and me is that I don't believe the cradle to the grave approach.
Stand on your own two feet and take responsibility for yourself.

You responded with:
Why are you against people getting paid more? Is it because you fear they are catching up to you and you wont get paid more? Or is it because why should anyone after you see improvements in wages since you didnt?

Keep dancing :dance:

Forum List

Back