Record bonuses on Wall Street in 2021, at the same time a lot of Americans are struggling.

It's been a process over 40 years. LOL thinking a mammoth shift in wealth happened in 11 months. You're a fucking lunatic.
thee hasn’t been a shift in wealth. Not sure what you are talking about. There has been lots of new wealth created in 40 years…but that’s true of the last 200 years

At different times throughout history, and this is one of them, some have gotten much more wealth while others have lost a great deal…no worries though, once the demafascist are out of power, the xiden inflation policies will end and dolks will start having buying power back

thee hasn’t been a shift in wealth. Not sure what you are talking about. There has been lots of new wealth created in 40 years…but that’s true of the last 200 years

At different times throughout history, and this is one of them, some have gotten much more wealth while others have lost a great deal…no worries though, once the demafascist are out of power, the xiden inflation policies will end and dolks will start having buying power back
You've obviously been brainwashed. The wealth has been shifted to the upper 1%. The wealth gap is a the widest point this country has ever seen. You must be blind to that fact. And I'm not blaming dems or repubs for that. This country has become a corptocracy controlled by corporations. LOL you blaming Biden and calling dems fascists. Looks like I have to put another mentally ill right wing nut job on ignore.

So having a job now isnt enough for you animals, is it?

That's not how it works, shithead. If your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, you have less buying power. Your work performance has nothing to do with your pay keeping up with inflation. That should be the BARE MINIMUM anyone gets as a pay raise.
The fuck are you talking about? Having a job or a business is the fucking MINIMUM that you should have. Keeping up with inflation is YOUR FUCKING problem, not your employers.

What a spoiled, whiny little bitch you are. "Mommy, he won't give Me more!"

:206::206::206::206:

The fuck are you talking about? Having a job or a business is the fucking MINIMUM that you should have. Keeping up with inflation is YOUR FUCKING problem, not your employers.

What a spoiled, whiny little bitch you are. "Mommy, he won't give Me more!"

:206::206::206::206:

I don't know how you even bother to joust with these indoctrinated Commie's!
It's like someone, I don't remember who, put up one of the most true posts on this board recently when they said, "Dimm's are Commie's, and they don't even know it!".

Those mask and vaccine manufacturers aren't the only ones enjoying the fruits of everyone else's struggling these days. The average Wall Street bonuses for traders and brokers is over $180,000, more than most family households bring in all year ....Big Pharma isn't hurting either...... Pfizer made $36 billion on vaccines alone this year,

An interesting phenomenon happened in mid-to-late 2020 and during 2021. A large number of people who were bored and stuck at home resorted to day trading. The stock-buying frenzy sent prices to all-time record highs.

Well the stock market is doing well. That’s what leftists keep telling us. Thanks Joe!

Well you're still batting 1000% @ being wrong.

I just happen to have an open minded view on how to save this country, economically and in many other ways. I'll send you a copy of my book.

What's the title?

"The Quickest Way to Drive Innovation Into the Ground and Kill Production to the Benefit of No One" , ??

House Speaker Pelosi's salary is about 225,000 per year but she is worth about 120 million and her husband is being investigated for insider trading. Let's clean up the politicians who live off the taxpayer dole before we attack the people on Wall Street who make the economy work.

Those mask and vaccine manufacturers aren't the only ones enjoying the fruits of everyone else's struggling these days. The average Wall Street bonuses for traders and brokers is over $180,000, more than most family households bring in all year ....Big Pharma isn't hurting either...... Pfizer made $36 billion on vaccines alone this year,

An interesting phenomenon happened in mid-to-late 2020 and during 2021. A large number of people who were bored and stuck at home resorted to day trading. The stock-buying frenzy sent prices to all-time record highs.

Those Wall St. executives deserve their fat bonus checks. After all, it's very difficult work convincing their middle-class clients they aren't being screwed while they are being royally screwed to make the very rich much, much richer.

I like how you just accept it as de facto that a lot of Americans have to economically struggle. Disgusting.
I have read many posts on the people of West Virginia by progs on the forum after the Manchin issue. I got the gist that the citizens had no teeth, ripped and dirty clothes to wear, begging for gruel, crawling on the ground for all the ailments they have, and bless a highway overpass as a roof over their heads.

Forum List

Back