Record bonuses on Wall Street in 2021, at the same time a lot of Americans are struggling.

Worker co-ops will be a growing trend probably...the government SHOULD have stepped in starting in the 80's when these vulture hedge fund managers swooped in and started shutting places down, our government was busy making bad trade deals in the east to compensate for the loss of production here with cheap wages in China and everywhere else.

What they should have done was loaned the employers of these companies the money to operate the businesses on their own....as democratic co-ops in which the employees actually have ownership in the enterprise.....Everyone has a say in the decisions that affect everyone else.

Farming co-ops in the Ukraine under Stalin led to mass starvation, you dumb Commie!!

Worker co-ops will be a growing trend probably...the government SHOULD have stepped in starting in the 80's when these vulture hedge fund managers swooped in and started shutting places down, our government was busy making bad trade deals in the east to compensate for the loss of production here with cheap wages in China and everywhere else.

What they should have done was loaned the employers of these companies the money to operate the businesses on their own....as democratic co-ops in which the employees actually have ownership in the enterprise.....Everyone has a say in the decisions that affect everyone else.
Average Joe pay has remained stagnant for 40 years while CEO pay has outpaced gains in the Dow. How in any way is that fair?

Yeah if government wont step in and enforce changes, yes, I love the idea of new forms of company organization starting. The way companies are run now is pretty antiquated IMO.

Why are you against people getting paid more? Is it because you fear they are catching up to you and you wont get paid more? Or is it because why should anyone after you see improvements in wages since you didnt?
Here you go again, you always resort to saying that I said something that I didn't.
When you resort to this, you have lost. I SAID NO SUCH THING. So stop your fucking lying!

And if we'd been smart, the American people would have nationalized some of our resources as well as our pharmaceutical industry.

Jay had a good idea 22 years ago - nationalize Microsoft.
3:45 to 4:15

Yeah pharma should have been nationalized decades ago.

Here you go again, you always resort to saying that I said something that I didn't.
When you resort to this, you have lost. I SAID NO SUCH THING. So stop your fucking lying!
You said if a person doesnt make enough they should get a 2nd job, not get paid more ie a fair living wage. I didnt lie about anything.

Average Joe pay has remained stagnant for 40 years while CEO pay has outpaced gains in the Dow. How in any way is that fair?

Yeah if government wont step in and enforce changes, yes, I love the idea of new forms of company organization starting. The way companies are run now is pretty antiquated IMO.
I remember not long ago - 70's to 90's even, when minimum wage was under $3 an hour and virtually nobody complained.

But it's been $7.25 since 2009 or something and next to the cost of living it should be $20 probably ( I'm not saying it's realistic at this point - just comparing the numbers )

You know in France and many EU countries everyone is guaranteed 5 WEEKS paid vacation a year. In Germany you can move there and attend free college.

You ever hear of inflation, dipshit? So if you dont get a raise, you're getting a wage decrease and people should just be ok with that? Fuck you.
Have you ever heard of personal responsibility, dip-shit? If you don't do more to increase your worth, you don't get a raise.

Fuck you.

Yeah, one hundred chiefs and no indians. That's a winning business model.

Have you ever heard of personal responsibility, dip-shit? If you don't do more to increase your worth, you don't get a raise.

Fuck you.
So having a job now isnt enough for you animals, is it?

That's not how it works, shithead. If your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, you have less buying power. Your work performance has nothing to do with your pay keeping up with inflation. That should be the BARE MINIMUM anyone gets as a pay raise.

Those mask and vaccine manufacturers aren't the only ones enjoying the fruits of everyone else's struggling these days. The average Wall Street bonuses for traders and brokers is over $180,000, more than most family households bring in all year ....Big Pharma isn't hurting either...... Pfizer made $36 billion on vaccines alone this year,

An interesting phenomenon happened in mid-to-late 2020 and during 2021. A large number of people who were bored and stuck at home resorted to day trading. The stock-buying frenzy sent prices to all-time record highs.

not surprised…xiden and the demafacist policies have made wall street boom, by killing main street…same thing they did back in 2009

not surprised…xiden and the demafacist policies have made wall street boom, by killing main street…same thing they did back in 2009
Wait who gave the tax cuts to the corps so the corps could make massive stock buybacks with all these extra profits? Who did that again?

Wait who gave the tax cuts to the corps so the corps could make massive stock buybacks with all these extra profits? Who did that again?
the issue isn’t wall street doing well, and investors getting a return on their investments…the issue is the inflation, lock downs, and mandates.

the tax cuts are the only reason people have a little extra money to save during these dark times…and the only reason the govt has record tax revenue

but i do agree those tax cuts are the only reason the market is still doing well

the issue isn’t wall street doing well, and investors getting a return on their investments…the issue is the inflation, lock downs, and mandates.

the tax cuts are the only reason people have a little extra money to save during these dark times…and the only reason the govt has record tax revenue

but i do agree those tax cuts are the only reason the market is still doing well
Wall street bankers doing well, corps doing well, CEOs doing well, US Treasury Dept doing well, politicians doing well. Who isnt doing well? About 340 million people arent doing well. I'll let you figure out why that is.

Wall street bankers doing well, corps doing well, CEOs doing well, US Treasury Dept doing well, politicians doing well. Who isnt doing well? About 340 million people arent doing well. I'll let you figure out why that is.
oh i know that’s the point of my prior post.

but folks were warned about who they were voting for back in 2020…

oh i know that’s the point of my prior post.

but folks were warned about who they were voting for back in 2020…
You think all of this came about because Biden was put in office less than a year ago? Jesus, you're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back