Reality

Victims don't fight the system.

You're not fighting the system. You're complaining on an internet forum.
You don't know what I do in my life. And the system is maintained by people who use these forums. Besides whites like you need to shut the fuck up about victimhood. All you bitches do is play victim. The white race is victims of everything according to those like you. We still do face racism coming from trifling whites like you. And low on the totem pole, ignorant, uneducated white losers like you take your ass fucking from rich whites who tell your stupid asses we are taking from you, that our complaints are based on eternal victimhood and you're stupid enough to repeat that.

I am mixed, but mostly hispanic. You don't know anything about me. You're awfully hostile for somebody that's not wrong.

So? If I am hostile I have right to be.

I imagine you feel entitled to a great many things.

Do you think that hostility is useful to you?

Whites such as yourself need not talk about feeling entitled. Whatever hostility I am supposed to have carried me to a masters degree, 32 years of work, 20 of those years at executive management level and helped build or restructure 3 organizations. It changed city polies to help provide equitable funding for all communities. It help formulate state policy to help highly vulnerable populations, so I believe I will continue with my "hostility".

Because unlike whites such as you, I do not imagine being discriminated against.

What We Get Wrong About Closing the Racial Wealth Gap

Yesterday you were shown that the opinion many of you here hold that - Greater educational attainment or more work effort on the part of blacks will close the racial wealth gap- is folly and that-"The pattern is evident: studying hard and working hard clearly is not enough for black families to make up for their marginalized financial position."

So now we will examine another reality.

Myth 2: The racial homeownership gap is the “driver” of the racial wealth gap

A 2017 New York Times Magazine article by renowned sociologist Matthew Desmond stated what he thought to be obvious (and uncontroversial): “[d]ifferences in homeownership rates remain the prime driver of the nation’s racial wealth gap.” Desmond is far from alone in perpetuating this misperception. A 2015 report from the think tank Demos claimed “[e]liminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap,” while the Institute on Assets and Social Policy at Brandeis University wrote an entire report on how interest deductions for home-owners “drive” the racial wealth gap. After all, the typical household, regardless of race, holds most of its wealth in home equity. Since black families own homes at substantially lower rates than their white counterparts, the argument has it that if blacks only achieved rates of home ownership similar to whites, the racial wealth gap would be eliminated.

The word “drive” suggests a causal link between homeownership/home equity and intergenerational wealth. However, a major flaw in this reasoning is that, by definition, homeownership/home equity is a componen t of wealth. Hence, the statement that “homeownership drives wealth” is equivalent to saying that “wealth drives wealth.”

As discussed below under Myth 5, blacks with positive wealth do tend to have a greater share of their asset portfolio in homeownership than whites, since a home is the largest (usually) non-depreciating major asset held by most American households, regardless of race. Nonetheless, in the aggregate, whites have considerably more resources than blacks, greater home equity and also higher values in every other type of asset.

Furthermore, empirically, the evidence simply does not support the claim that the racial homeownership gap explains the racial wealth gap. Figure 4 shows median household wealth by homeownership rates. For those house holds who do not own a home, wealth levels are low for both white and black households; however black non - homeowner households have a mere $120 in net worth – insufficient to feed a family for a week. The data indicates that white households who are not ho me - owners hold 31 - times more wealth than black households that do not.

Among households that own a home, white households have nearly $ 140,000 more in net worth than black households. While the wealth ratio between whites and blacks may narrow somewhat among those who own a home, a six-figure wealth differential remains. Clearly increased homeownership is far from sufficient to close the racial wealth gap.

Homeownership and wealth are clearly correlated, but it is a severe misstatement to claim that if blacks owned homes at the same rate as whites the racial wealth gap would be closed. To be sure, a sizeable difference in ownership rates exists, as well as a dramatic difference in home equity across black and white homeowners.

Figures from the 2017 U.S. Census indicate that 72.5 percent of whites own a home compared with 42 percent of blacks.3 Nevertheless, substantial regional variation exists. For instance, in Los Angeles, blacks have slightly higher homeownership rates than Asian Indians; however, using data from the National Asset Scorecard for Communities of Color Project ( NASCC), Asian Indian households in Los Angeles have substantially greater levels of wealth than blacks despite, statistically, having no greater likelihood of owning a home (De La Cruz-Viesca et al. 2016).

While closing the gap in homeownership rates may have some benefits, the story is complicated. Indeed, there are various pathways to wealth and assets in which wealth is stored, and these pathways and assets will vary across context, including geographic location. Nonetheless, a major underlying difference in homeownership rates is an initial difference in endowments.

Broad-based homeownership in the United States as a means to achieve economic security was brought about through public policy reforms, starting with New Deal legislation. The New Deal created relatively sound long-term mortgage markets and down payment capital finance. It also reduced down payment requirements for homeownership. This transformed the housing landscape, allowing many working-class households to move from the rental lifestyle to obtaining a piece of the American dream - owning a home.

Yet the path to homeownership has been riddled with entrenched racism, as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) systematically refused loan applications to black families through the policy of redlining.5 Richard Rothstein (2017) has made the following observation in a recent book on the racialized character of post-World War II social mobility policies:

"[My book] The Color of Law is concerned with consistent government policy that was employed in the mid-twentieth century to enforce residential racial segregation. There were many specific government actions that prevented African Americans and whites from living among one another, and I categorize them as unconstitutional... For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants.

Further, the racialized history of housing policy in the U.S., including residential segregation, redlining, and discriminatory credit practices, have exacerbated inequality in wealth and homeownership rates and have alsso contributed to the rate of return on the asset itself. Part of the persistent wealth-gap across homeownership status may be explained by the fact that a home is one of the only assets in which the race of the owner affects the rate of return."

Further, the idea that homeownership creates wealth simply may put the relationship backward. Rather than homeownership creating wealth, having family wealth in the first place leads to homeownership, particularly high equity homeownership. As we discussed in the introduction, blacks have minimal initial wealth to invest in homes or pass down to their children to assist with down payments. Research by Gittleman and Wolff (2004) suggests that when black households do obtain some wealth, one of the first assets they purchase, similar to other Americans, is a house. But without sufficient wealth in the first place, households have limited means to invest in homeownership. Wealth, after all, begets more wealth.

While achieving parity in homeownership and rates of return on housing is certainly a worthwhile goal that might improve economic security, stability and fairness, it is a widely held myth that improving homeownership rates amongst black households will close the racial wealth gap.

Today, simply advocating the purchase of a new home will not overcome the existing gap produced by national policies. As illustrated above, even blacks who own their home encounter a large racial disparity in home values. If the goal truly is to eliminate the racial wealth gap, policymakers should be concerned with providing, at the very least, an initial, significant financial endowment to black young adults to invest in an asset like a new home, as well as an aggressive campaign against housing and lending discrimination, which limits the asset appreciation of the housing stock and financial products available to blacks.

Myth 3 tomorrow.

alvyeanno0yipfv1yrio.png

Reality.
Whose ancestors, not mine. And if you can't forget the past, you are a sorry excuse for a mature adult.

Whatever type of racism you are asking about IM2
it happens where there is UNFORGIVENESS of past issues
and these get projected forward.

Yes, you can blame it on "white racism" but where
people forgive this, the cycle can be broken instead of retribution.

FORGIVENESS = ending and healing the wounds of racism
so problems can be corrected without the hostility attached

UNFORGIVENESS = continuing the projecting of blame
back and forth which you trace back to white racism.
No matter what the source, unforgiveness enables racism to continue.

No Emily it doesn't. Number 1, the racism is not in the past. Number 2, it has been forgiven. Number 3, Jesus forgives but demands us every day to stop sinning. Whites who practice racism need to stop doing that. You sit on your butt telling me to forgive when you should be telling these racists to stop committing the sin.

Start doing that.
So you have forgiven racism when you think you see it? And which of the deadly sins is racism-I forget-or I never heard it. Sounds like you judge a lot. Forgive him, Emily.

Yawn.

You better check your bible son.

The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”

I am no judge. But I can say that whites who practice racism must stop. And that what you call black racism happens because that's what whites have sown. Since everybody wants to excuse white racism and demand we keep forgiving while things don't change , whites like you need to learn this also:

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Proverbs 22:8 Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.

Job 4:8-9 My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same. A breath from God destroys them. They vanish in a blast of his anger.

Sounds like Emily spoke for you perfectly. What you do say sounds like excuses and accusations.

Nope and the other blacks here would agree with me 100 percent. Emily doesn't speak for me and you, well reality is a difficult thing for you to accept.
Don't think the bible is a good guide, only a good quote reference-as in the devil quotes scripture to suit himself. Why must whites listen to you? What do you know about them that they don't know themselves? And did you poll other blacks to see if they agree with you about Emily? From what I read here, they don't agree with you about much of anything.. Emily does not speak for you, but she schooled you pretty good. And, no, I don't accept YOUR reality-I accept mine.

Emily is not black. And I don't need to poll blacks because you did not like what I said. And you don't live in reality. So what you don't accept is irrelevant.
Does Emily's color matter? I liked what you said-because it was wrong and I can point that out to you. You should poll blacks so you know you were wrong. And you don't know where I live, though speaking with you is like a trip to unreality. And what I don't accept may be irrelevant to you, but what you won't accept, that you are NOT a victim, is relevant to everyone else.

Reality. I actually just watched a documentary on slavery produced by public television.

Seems that slave trade was BIG BUSINESS in Africa.

And of all the slave traffic, 97% of it went ELSEWHERE than America.

That said, in the early days of the 13 colonizes, slave labor was absolutely essential to their economy.

The transport of slaves across the ocean was brutal. But then, so were a hundred-thousand other things in Earth's history.

Once here, there were two schools of thought: while some slave owners were harsh, many others realized that a happy slave was a more productive slave. A lot of them actually had far better lives here than in Africa.

T R U T H

Last edited:
We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

No increase of hate-it is just coming out now due to jerks like Kaepernick, and Tlaib, and Omar. The more they say, the more reaction-there is your lesson.

Reality. I actually just watched a documentary on slavery produced by public television.

That said, in the early days of the 13 colonizes, slave labor was absolutely essential to their economy.

The transport of slaves across the ocean was brutal. But then, so were a hundred-thousand other things in Earth's history.

Once here, there were two schools of thought: while some slave owners were harsh, many others realized that a happy slave was a more productive slave. A lot of them actually had far better lives here than in Africa.

T R U T H

To IM2, Your're welcome!

Learn to accept reality.

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

What is black racism and why does it happen?

White folks kill more white folks than anyone else does. And no, racism has not been around since caveman times.

Oh you are wrong there bucko. It even happens in your mother land (which you refuse to return to) just like it does in Chicago every weekend. Except they kill each other with machetes. But yeah, from cqbe men, to the plains Indian racism has been around for ever.

No, I am not wrong. Murder goes on In Europe just like everywhere else. We've had 2 world wars because whites couldn't get along. Hitler was not black. Neither was Mussolini, Lenin or Stalin.
None of whom were Americans so why are you bringing them up unless your willing to admit that racism outside of America does in fact count.

IM2 you going to justify this -->
Notice all the news reports say "teenagers" did this. "black teenagers did this" show me a video showing me white teenagers do this.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

What is black racism and why does it happen?

White folks kill more white folks than anyone else does. And no, racism has not been around since caveman times.

Oh you are wrong there bucko. It even happens in your mother land (which you refuse to return to) just like it does in Chicago every weekend. Except they kill each other with machetes. But yeah, from cqbe men, to the plains Indian racism has been around for ever.

No, I am not wrong. Murder goes on In Europe just like everywhere else. We've had 2 world wars because whites couldn't get along. Hitler was not black. Neither was Mussolini, Lenin or Stalin.
None of whom were Americans so why are you bringing them up unless your willing to admit that racism outside of America does in fact count.

" What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does."

" Oh you are wrong there bucko. It even happens in your mother land (which you refuse to return to) just like it does in Chicago every weekend. Except they kill each other with machetes."

Learn to read what everyone says please.

T R U T H

Not truth. Look at what you have said.

Slave labor was never essential.

'The Road Not Taken', by Lerone Bennett

And then we have this jewel:

" Once here, there were two schools of thought: while some slave owners were harsh, many others realized that a happy slave was a more productive slave."

And you really think this makes your argument logical.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Learn to accept reality.
You're not fighting the system. You're complaining on an internet forum.
You don't know what I do in my life. And the system is maintained by people who use these forums. Besides whites like you need to shut the fuck up about victimhood. All you bitches do is play victim. The white race is victims of everything according to those like you. We still do face racism coming from trifling whites like you. And low on the totem pole, ignorant, uneducated white losers like you take your ass fucking from rich whites who tell your stupid asses we are taking from you, that our complaints are based on eternal victimhood and you're stupid enough to repeat that.

I am mixed, but mostly hispanic. You don't know anything about me. You're awfully hostile for somebody that's not wrong.

So? If I am hostile I have right to be.

I imagine you feel entitled to a great many things.

Do you think that hostility is useful to you?

Whites such as yourself need not talk about feeling entitled. Whatever hostility I am supposed to have carried me to a masters degree, 32 years of work, 20 of those years at executive management level and helped build or restructure 3 organizations. It changed city polies to help provide equitable funding for all communities. It help formulate state policy to help highly vulnerable populations, so I believe I will continue with my "hostility".

Because unlike whites such as you, I do not imagine being discriminated against.
So you call the mostly Hispanic guy white then pick on him because you feel entitled to be hostile? What a piece of work you are! Would you throw your education and work years in the face of a "boy from the hood"?

Not truth. Look at what you have said.

Slave labor was never essential.

'The Road Not Taken', by Lerone Bennett

And then we have this jewel:

" Once here, there were two schools of thought: while some slave owners were harsh, many others realized that a happy slave was a more productive slave."

And you really think this makes your argument logical.

HEY PIG FART,

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF (what little of it there is):

A). I never said the first thing.

B). My post wasn't about anything I ever said.

C). I don't represent myself as an expert on the subject. You certainly are not.

D), My second statement was just a quote from actual historians and experts from a PBS documentary which unlike you, have no axe to grind.

Go F yourself and your "reality."

Whatever hostility I am supposed to have carried me to a masters degree, 32 years of work, 20 of those years at executive management level and helped build or restructure 3 organizations. It changed city polies to help provide equitable funding for all communities. It help formulate state policy to help highly vulnerable populations, so I believe I will continue with my "hostility".

Weird flex but okay.

I didn't call you stupid or speak to you as if you're filth. That's exactly what you did and I'm not even one of the white people you hate. Do you think that hostility is useful?

Whatever hostility I am supposed to have carried me to a masters degree, 32 years of work, 20 of those years at executive management level and helped build or restructure 3 organizations. It changed city polies to help provide equitable funding for all communities.
:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::clap::cuckoo::cul2::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::laughing0301::laugh2::mm::sleeping-smiley-015::poop::sleeping-smiley-015::mm::laugh2::laughing0301::laugh::lmao::laughing0301::laugh::cul2::cuckoo::clap::badgrin::auiqs.jpg::21:
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif

Yeah, you are definitely unbiased, non-bigoted and not discriminating against white people everywhere simply because of their skin pigmentation!

Turd, you have CHANGED nothing, you DO nothing, all you've accomplished here and anywhere is to make others dislike you and other Blacks MORE with your selfish stupidity.

Negros in the last week assaulted and shot more individuals than all the crazy so-called White serial killers in the past ten years.

Forum List

Back