Reality

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

Last edited:
The Negro and assorted non-White savagery is off the charts. Do Negros and assorted savages hate Whitey? Jewish lawyers and other dem politicians who insist on welcoming non-White savages into the West don't think so, so it must be so!

Black lives matter! The ones that are not violent felons (rapists, murderers, etc) sure. Which is a low percentage of them based on reality.

The inbred savages all look the same. Sorry, it is racist to acknowledge reality. My bad! :p

Last edited:
We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

Black pastor at the end reaches out to the White Supremacist and changes his life. White Supremacist now sees individuals, not monolithic race. So, there's a win.

Maybe a lesson for you, but probably not.

The Negro and assorted non-White savagery is off the charts. Do Negros and assorted savages hate Whitey? Jewish lawyers and other dem politicians who insist on welcoming non-White savages into the West don't think so so it must be so!

Black lives matter!

White-On-White Crime -- Will White Culture Ever Grow Up?

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

Black and white racists are idiots?

What is black racism and why does it happen?

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

I’m pretty sure it was you that stated
blacks aren’t racist and whites created racism

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.

Black and white racists are idiots?

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.

Laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

Dismissed, like I said.

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

I believe you are asserting that blacks cannot be racist.

That is ridiculous, especially when you are advising us to "grow up".

Dismissed.

I am asserting nothing and you do need to grow up.

You can't even answer a question.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

Laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of racial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

“I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly. “

David Hume, “Of National Characters”

Forum List

Back