Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

If that is the case, then I have no idea how this ruling could stand. It is already bordering on absurd and this would just push it over the edge.
easiest answer I can come up with is TDS is more severe than previously thought and could already be past pandemic status,,,

56js8w628srb1.jpg

if it were political persecution, it would be so very easy for a defense lawyer to defend

Very few people pay taxes based on the market value of their property, particularly if the property was not recently purchased. Maybe you don't own property and are not aware of this fact.

It would be very easy to defend if not for an activist judge in a left wing-nut city.

Very few people pay taxes based on the market value of their property, particularly if the property was not recently purchased. Maybe you don't own property and are not aware of this fact.

It would be very easy to defend if not for an activist judge in a left wing-nut city.
28fim7g8pdrb1.png

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

This is the latest attack Trump strategy, under value his real estate and claim he LIED about the value of his holdings. Just another day in the never-ending GET TRUMP shit show.

If activists judges are allowed to get away political persecution against private citizens, our country is in for some tough days ahead.
Political persecution. How is Trump being persecuted. He over inflated the value of his property by 2000%. He did it and it considered financial fraud. Trump thinks that he can get away with anything.

Trump committed financial fraud. He is over valuing his properties, submitting false financial statements . etc.

Activist judges try to set aside government acts. Going against the government. Trump is not the government. Just becomes Trump cries that this is not fair does not mean it judicial activism.

Its more like Activist Trump " I am a real estate genius" Sorry you just inherited it .

Trump valued his property by over 2000 percent than what he pays taxes on. Now I am not saying that the two numbers need to be the same. But if its a wide number like 2000 percent then questions can be asked if he is over valuating his property.

Gee the skies the limit. Anyone can go to the bank and tell them my property value is some ridiculous figure and lend me some money.

Political persecution. How is Trump being persecuted. He over inflated the value of his property by 2000%. He did it and it considered financial fraud. Trump thinks that he can get away with anything.

Trump committed financial fraud. He is over valuing his properties, submitting false financial statements . etc.

activist judges try to set aside government acts. Going against the government. Trump is not the government. Just becomes Trump cries that this is not fair does not mean it judicial activism.

Trump valued his property by over 2000 percent than what he pays taxes on. Now I am not saying that the two numbers need to be the same. But if its a wide number like 2000 percent then questions can be asked if he is over valuating his property.

Gee the skies the limit. Anyone can go to the bank and tell them my property value is some ridiculous figure and lend me some money.
he also had a clause in the contract that said "BUYER BEWARE" all estimations are not accurate and the lender should do their own due diligence,,,

If Trump keeps on loosing his court cases then he may need more money.

Trump garage sale and take it on the road. Will visit your town soon.

the lender is buying the deal,,

its a standard clause in all contracts like that you stupid fuck,,,,
Buying the deal okay ,okay what part of lender seems to allude you. The deal is paying back the money with interest. Foreclosure also works.

The discrepancy is huge but if Trump believes that it is wrong then he should go to the appraisal office and say what the value is and pay the taxes. Just because home owners want to believe their property is worth more than the appraisal is common but it will be appraised by a third party.

The issue of what a buyer is willing to pay is not the issue. The issue is if Trump uses the property as collateral for a loan. Then defaults on that loan.

Two things. First, NOBODY goes to the tax appraisers office and ask them to raise the value of their tax value. I mean NOBODY. Second, Trump didn't default on this loan.

But if its a wide number like 2000 percent then questions can be asked if he is over valuating his property.

That is up to the company or individual lending the money. Trump gave a good faith estimate of what he believed to be the fair market value of Mar-a-Largo. As it turns out, he was very much in the ball park of that value. If the lending institution didn't trust his evaluation, they should have vetted it at the time. The thing is, they didn't have a problem with it nor do they do this day to my knowledge.

Two things. First, NOBODY goes to the tax appraisers office and ask them to raise the value of their tax value. I mean NOBODY. Second, Trump didn't default on this loan.

That is up to the company or individual lending the money. Trump gave a good faith estimate of what he believed to be the fair market value of Mar-a-Largo. As it turns out, he was very much in the ball park of that value. If the lending institution didn't trust his evaluation, they should have vetted it at the time. The thing is, they didn't have a problem with it nor do they do this day to my knowledge.

I not arguing that the lender should have a trusted source to verify the appraisal quoted by Trump.

I am not arguing that the lender ultimately decides if he wants to make a deal.

The issue is what is legal. Fraud is illegal.

Over inflating property value by 2000% is questionable .

Good faith estimate is laughable.

Fraud is committed by two people, the one providing the information and the person relying on the information.

The lender is just loaning whatever amount of money Trump was asking for. Trump puts his empire up for collateral.

The judge point that there is a huge difference between what its appraised at and what Trump is saying its worth is valid.

in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million. Trump at that time was claiming that it was worth 1.8 Billion

Trump who likes to exaggerate or lie and that is his mode of operation for years.

falsification of business records, false financial statements, insurance fraud and conspiracy. These things will be the focus. He has inflated square footage in other properties. So its not just this one location but most of his properties in NY.

That is where the trail is at in NY.

Overinflating his other locations in Florida just adds to what is the main focus and that is his empire in NY.

It shows a pattern of behavior. The focus on his Florida location is unavoidable as it was so outrageous.

Trump has property in NY and that is where the trial is.

So don't focus on Florida as it just a diversion and showing a pattern of behavior.

Last edited:
I not arguing that the lender should have a trusted source to verify the appraisal quoted by Trump.

I am not arguing that the lender ultimately decides if he wants to make a deal.

The issue is what is legal. Fraud is illegal.

Over inflating property value by 2000% is questionable .

Good faith estimate is laughable.

Fraud is committed by two people, the one providing the information and the person relying on the information.

The lender is just loaning whatever amount of money Trump was asking for. Trump puts his empire up for collateral.

The judge point that there is a huge difference between what its appraised at and what Trump is saying its worth is valid.

in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million. Trump at that time was claiming that it was worth 1.8 Billion

Trump who likes to exaggerate or lie and that is his mode of operation for years.

falsification of business records, false financial statements, insurance fraud and conspiracy. These things will be the focus. He has inflated square footage in other properties. So its not just this one location but most of his properties in NY.

That is where the trail is at in NY.

Overinflating his other locations in Florida just adds to what is going on in NY.

It shows a pattern.
youre still using the assessed tax value and not the true value,,,

and anyone can claim their property is valued at any price they want,, doesnt mean shit unless someone pays that price,,

what part about disclaimer telling the other party its on them to confirm/verify whats in the contract???
I don't have the contract. Do you?

Anyway since this was a loan , then the property is just collateral and if Trump defaults then it becomes an issue.

Well if he does default , I would bet his properties could be purchases at lower prices. The bank is just interested in getting their money back. They are not going to make a profit.

Anyway since this was a loan , then the property is just collateral and if Trump defaults then it becomes an issue.

Well if he does default , I would bet his properties could be purchases at lower prices. The bank is just interested in getting their money back. They are not going to make a profit.
dont need it,, a person can say their property is worth whatever they want it to,, he told the lender to do their due diligence and they were happy with the deal,,

did he default??

why do you keep using the assessed value when it has nothing to do with the true value??

why do you keep using the assessed value when it has nothing to do with the true value??
Why do you believe Trumps stated value is better.?

You see your using it to support trumps wild assertion of what he believe as a true value.?

When he increase that value by 2000 percent, then the question is why does the appraisal district keep it significantly lower. Trump has money so why not go for the tax increase.

If Trump says no mas and then sells his property and leases Florida. How is that a loss for Florida?

Those boys in the appraisal district are probably having a good laugh at what Trump is saying the true value is.

The true value is what someone will actually pay. Do you believe that a buyer could get a loan based on Trumps assertions.

Trump has a lot of assets and most companies will loan him money? They will assess all his assets and if the loan amount is reasonable then they will go for it.

The decision is not based on Trumps assertion on the Florida location

Trump has a lot of assets mostly in NY.

Well if the tax record is wrong , then how can Trump estimate be any better. He wants to impress not to provide anything factual.

The asset value is just a starting point.

Your just focusing on the asset value as that is your strongest point and you don't want to lose it.

Why do you believe Trumps stated value is better.?

You see your using it to support trumps wild assertion of what he believe as a true value.?

When he increase that value by 2000 percent, then the question is why does the appraisal district keep it significantly lower. Trump has money so why not go for the tax increase.

If Trump says no mas and then sells his property and leases Florida. How is that a loss for Florida?

Those boys in the appraisal district are probably having a good laugh at what Trump is saying the true value is.

The true value is what someone will actually pay. Do you believe that a buyer could get a loan based on Trumps assertions.

Trump has a lot of assets and most companies will loan him money? They will assess all his assets and if the loan amount is reasonable then they will go for it.

The decision is not based on Trumps assertion on the Florida location

Trump has a lot of assets mostly in NY.

Well if the tax record is wrong , then how can Trump estimate be any better. He wants to impress not to provide anything factual.

The asset value is just a starting point.

Your just focusing on the asset value as that is your strongest point and you don't want to lose it.
it isnt a matter of what I think or what you think,,

he can value his property at any price he wants,, doesnt mean hes going to get that price from it,,

the lender was fine with the conditions of the agreement and this is just a politically motivated prosecution,,

you also need to stop using assessed tax value when discussing this topic because it doesnt apply,,

the lender is buying the deal,,

its a standard clause in all contracts like that you stupid fuck,,,,

The deal is if you pay the loan back then your collateral is still yours

If you cannot pay the loan back then the collateral is important. They will go after that collateral to get money owed.

Trump has an asset in Florida but most of his assets are probably in NY.

It really depends on how much the loan was for.

Stay informed but I doubt that it will happen.

Forum List

Back