What the judge in the Mar-A-Largo case said..."“Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million!"

Former President Trump claimed Friday he has nearly $500 million in cash, conflicting with messaging from his attorneys who claim he won’t be able to post the $454 million bond for his civil fraud case.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

Exactly.

I would have no interest in owning shares in a corporation that only kept one books, to show the IRS and also to operate with as if the IRS version is not intended to be fiction. If they are that ignorant of how accounting works, I doubt they'd know how to be profitable or build stockholder value.

This reminds me of when another communist regime (besides Judge Eng-moron's) took over property. When Castrol took over Cuba, and took real estate from American companies - companies that were helping ordinary Cubans be successful financially - they paid the companies the value that the Cuban version of the IRS had allowed them to set, not the market value.

But even Castro did not try to imprison the American landowners for following the rules.

The US use to buy all of Cuba's sugar cane crop. Then the sugar beet lobby stopped that..it killed Cuba's economy. Then the Soviets stepped in and bought their whole crop until the fall of the USSR.

That's how Castro came to power, but not before he came to the US to ask for help.

The US use to buy all of Cuba's sugar cane crop. Then the sugar beet lobby stopped that..it killed Cuba's economy. Then the Soviets stepped in and bought their whole crop until the fall of the USSR.

That's how Castro came to power, but not before he came to the US to ask for help.
Well, that's a lick on us, then.

Don't you know by now that Trump is a liar?

In his single largest net-worth whopper, Trump told a bank in 2018 that Mar-a-Lago was worth $739M.

He told the tax man it was worth a fraction of that and now claims it's worth north of $1 billion.
Come on Surada...you know as well as I do that "Business Insider" is one of...if not the most...liberally biased site on the internet! Citing them as your proof makes you look silly.

It is bizarre that a judge is asking the press to talk about him this way and not that way. But it shows what I thought all along. This judge enjoys the spotlight, and the adoration of the media for being an anti-Trumper disguised as a jurist. Obviously, he thinks that will help him get chicks at the gym.

But, it's not so bizarre in this age of the media-government alliance against the people.

Forum List

Back